Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea match on QPR+ 18:52 - Jan 24 with 2364 viewsPeterHucker

Anyone know if this match is available to watch with Nick London and Andy Sinton for the usual tenner?
Swansea match on QPR+ on 18:56 - Jan 24 with 2346 viewsQPRSteve

No. It's on Sky unfortunately. Would much prefer to pay the tenner and have our commentary instead of Sky's.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 19:02 - Jan 24 with 2331 viewsPeterHucker

OK, better call up my brother for his username & password again.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 19:31 - Jan 24 with 2245 viewspaulhoop2

Can’t you watch the game on sky with no sound but listen to qpr commentary on the app or computer ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Swansea match on QPR+ on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 2101 viewsQPRSteve

Swansea match on QPR+ on 19:31 - Jan 24 by paulhoop2

Can’t you watch the game on sky with no sound but listen to qpr commentary on the app or computer ?

Not sure if you would be able to synchronise the two. Tried to do that on Saturday but the stream was way behind the commentary.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 09:50 - Jan 25 with 1911 viewsfrancisbowles

Brian manages to do it by pausing whichever is ahead until he can get them synched.

I watch on Now TV so I don't think that's possible.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 11:43 - Jan 25 with 1815 viewsPinnerPaul

If it was a 'regular scheduled' midweek game it would have been, but this was postponed from a Saturday so club can't stream it in the UK.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 13:27 - Jan 25 with 1672 viewsStainrod

Anyone know of a stream? I'm still testing positive so can't be at the match.

And I had a dispute with Now TV who sell Sky matches on a day pass - they are an unbelievable company, they are called "Now TV" but you couldn't log into it until the match was half finished. And they refused to give me a credit for the next match.

Wd happily pay the club a tenner to watch but alas I know the club isn't allowed.
Swansea match on QPR+ on 13:32 - Jan 25 with 1658 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swansea match on QPR+ on 09:50 - Jan 25 by francisbowles

Brian manages to do it by pausing whichever is ahead until he can get them synched.

I watch on Now TV so I don't think that's possible.

Ya, usually works FB.

As Steve says, though, the streams seemed to be all over the place on Saturday. I was tuning in to the offish from Luxembourg (day trip) but the Match Fred was all over the place as people were sometimes far ahead or far behind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea match on QPR+ on 18:19 - Jan 25 with 1508 viewsfrancisbowles

Swansea match on QPR+ on 13:32 - Jan 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, usually works FB.

As Steve says, though, the streams seemed to be all over the place on Saturday. I was tuning in to the offish from Luxembourg (day trip) but the Match Fred was all over the place as people were sometimes far ahead or far behind.

Yes we were on a day trip as well, US.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024