Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's gone our way - pre-Luton 17:00 - Mar 12 with 2711 viewsGreenbay

We're back in it - that's if we win at 6th placed Luton.
Got to be optimistic.
Victory and we go from 7th to fourth.
Most of our nearest play-off rivals all dropped points.
Third placed Huddersfield drew their Friday match 2-2 at West Brom.
Fourth placed Blackburn lost 1-0 at home to Bristol City after missing a penalty to take the lead in the closing stages.
Fifth placed Sheff Utd lost 4-1 at Coventry.
And 8th placed Middlesbro drew 0-0 at Millwall.
12 teams still have a possible chance of a play-off spot.
And by the way - it's official - we can't be relegated with Barnsley drawing with leaders Fulham.
Win at Luton and we're back on the horse.
Optimistic? Why not?

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:05 - Mar 12 with 2645 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bar Reading & Derby, some strange results today.

The grass is always greener.

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:07 - Mar 12 with 2633 viewsRangersw12

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:05 - Mar 12 by Esox_Lucius

Bar Reading & Derby, some strange results today.

5 points out of the next 9 would be a good return IMO
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:11 - Mar 12 with 2592 viewsTacticalR

We maybe fúckups, but so is everybody else.

Air hostess clique

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:16 - Mar 12 with 2545 viewsdavman

None of this is relevant in any way unless we finally get our fingers out of our collective arses and fight to get back to form instead of whimpering like we have the last few games.

Niggles, knocks and illness are taking a little longer for players to get over that they were earlier in teh seaon. Let's see if they are up for the fight.

If we didn't look at form, the table still looks good for us.

Unfortunately, the form means that we have our negative heads on.

First goal vital tomorrow; the confidence appears so frail that if we go behind, I fear for this lot. The polar opposite of the team that wins more points from losing positions that we were a few months back.

Hendrick out and back to JoJo and Field. Dykes up top as the only semi capable striker with have with Charlie waiting for his inevitable goal v LooTown from the bench. Willock and Chair with Adomah and Wallace wing backs.

Dunne / Dickie (for one more game 'til Sanderson is back) and Barbet pick themselves as does Marshall, who I hope has got his two mistakes out of the way now.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:21 - Mar 12 with 2511 viewsMyke

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:11 - Mar 12 by TacticalR

We maybe fúckups, but so is everybody else.

That's exactly right. Points being dropped all over the place. In once sense it makes the 'if only' more frustrating, but more importantly if we can get our mojo back, it is all still there to play for. Tomorrow, will be very telling one way or another .
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:42 - Mar 12 with 2370 viewsstevec

Wonder if everyone is looking at Norwich and Watford and thinking, don’t fancy that much.
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:42 - Mar 12 with 2369 viewsnix

What I'm taking from this is how bloody hard it is at this stage of the season. You win a few matches, get yourself noticed and players start feeling the pressure. Fans start demanding success rather than feeling pleased with wins and philosophical about losses. Other teams start seeing you as a bit of a target and try that bit harder to beat you.

A draw would get us level with Sheffield United and still only a point behind Luton and two points behind Blackburn. I know we've got some tough games but it's sometimes just as hard playing the teams fighting for their lives at the a*se end of the season.

Agree we have to believe and continue to get behind the team.
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:47 - Mar 12 with 2312 viewsdmm

I bet it's going to touch and go for half a dozen teams including ourselves right to the final game of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:55 - Mar 12 with 2272 viewsthemodfather

odd to cheer on brizzle but wahey, in our hands, come on rangers tomorrow
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:55 - Mar 12 with 2272 viewsqueensparker

Draw won’t be a bad result tomorrow given our respective form and the table.
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 18:45 - Mar 12 with 2111 viewsMick_S

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 17:47 - Mar 12 by dmm

I bet it's going to touch and go for half a dozen teams including ourselves right to the final game of the season.

I think you are right, mate. Goal difference on the last day?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 19:00 - Mar 12 with 2038 viewsdmm

It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 18:45 - Mar 12 by Mick_S

I think you are right, mate. Goal difference on the last day?

Oooo, you can just see it happening, Mick.
It's gone our way - pre-Luton on 23:53 - Mar 12 with 1532 viewsManinBlack

I think what makes our current form so disappointing is the unreliability of those around us. We couldn't score against Swansea who have struggled since, lost to Peterborough in the cup who lose to everyone else, gave Middlesbrough a point, one of only two points they have got in their last 6 away games, lost at Barnsley who have the worst home record in the division, we are the only team to let Blackburn score in their last nine, made worse as it was a winner. We couldn't beat Hull and Cardiff at home after winning away to them.

Suddenly the goals have dried up just as the fixtures got more favourable. I just wish the enterprising football of 2021 comes back before it's too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024