Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick world. 14:44 - Aug 17 with 2375 viewsSnipper

An 87 year old man on his mobility scooter stabbed to death in the middle of the afternoon in Greenford yesterday.

So so sad 😞.
Sick world. on 15:07 - Aug 17 with 2286 viewsWatfordR

This was right by the A40, before the Hoover Factory as you head into London, saw it heading to the footy last night. Mobility scooter abandoned next to one of the sheeted marquees the police use while investigating such crime scenes.

Shocking.
Sick world. on 15:19 - Aug 17 with 2219 viewsSheffieldHoop

Police have released an image of a man appearing to flee the scene carrying a knife.

Used to play quite a bit of football at the rugby club there as a kid. So it is shocking.....but it's also not, as it seems we've become accustomed to this kind of headline over the years. Seriously got to keep your wits about you these days, nowhere is safe.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Sick world. on 09:22 - Aug 18 with 1925 viewsWatfordR

Arrest made
Sick world. on 09:47 - Aug 18 with 1864 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pretty clear that this scrote is caught on camera and bang to rights. Really can't see any reason why capital punishment isn't an option for this kind of crime.
Sick world. on 09:53 - Aug 18 with 1838 viewsRs_Holy

Sick world. on 09:47 - Aug 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

Pretty clear that this scrote is caught on camera and bang to rights. Really can't see any reason why capital punishment isn't an option for this kind of crime.

I agree but most folks are totally against it.... the Bellfield's, Huntley's, Rose West's of this world should be a distant memory.
Sick world. on 10:17 - Aug 18 with 1807 viewsLythamR

Sick world. on 09:53 - Aug 18 by Rs_Holy

I agree but most folks are totally against it.... the Bellfield's, Huntley's, Rose West's of this world should be a distant memory.

I think quite a few people would change their mind if the cost to the state of incarcerating them for life was and that the money could be diverted to NHS, Education etc etc
Sick world. on 10:23 - Aug 18 with 1793 viewsRs_Holy

Sick world. on 10:17 - Aug 18 by LythamR

I think quite a few people would change their mind if the cost to the state of incarcerating them for life was and that the money could be diverted to NHS, Education etc etc

Yep!
Sick world. on 10:42 - Aug 18 with 1752 viewskernowhoop

Sick world. on 09:53 - Aug 18 by Rs_Holy

Lots (most?) favour capital punishment, in principle. It is the risk of the court making an error that tilts the balance against it.
Login to get fewer ads

Sick world. on 10:47 - Aug 18 with 1738 viewsRamseyR

This murder took place outside a house that I remember from my childhood. Whenever returning home westwards on the A40 the last house, always had ever changing big military vehicles parked on his drive throughout the 1970s.

No doubt some on here will remember that, and help them place where this occurred.

RIP to the old boy and hope they string up the scrote that did it
Sick world. on 12:42 - Aug 18 with 1613 viewskensalriser

Addiction and/or mental illness will be a factor here for sure.

The baying for revenge blood is really distasteful and doesn't belong on LfW.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sick world. on 13:26 - Aug 18 with 1536 viewsloftboy

Sick world. on 12:42 - Aug 18 by kensalriser

In principle surely anyone that commits cold blooded murder has mental health issues, used far too often to get a lesser sentence / cushy prison IMHO

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sick world. on 13:29 - Aug 18 with 1525 viewslightwaterhoop

Blimey a self appointed Judge,Jury and censor.
Sick world. on 13:44 - Aug 18 with 1469 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sick world. on 10:42 - Aug 18 by kernowhoop

Lots (most?) favour capital punishment, in principle. It is the risk of the court making an error that tilts the balance against it.

And the fact OB can and will fit up anybody if they can't get someone (Barry Georgie anyone).

The ultimate point is this it might be you or a friend or family member facing this and be perfectly innocent.

I get the names mentioned but the likes of Huntley would get off he started playing up in the interviews as being "out of it" dribbling and so on.

You can bet your bottom dollar the worst of the worst would get off.

Besides we cannot bring DP back, it would be a retrograde step in my view.
Sick world. on 13:57 - Aug 18 with 1432 viewsQPR_Jim

Sick world. on 10:42 - Aug 18 by kernowhoop

Plus when you consider in the US having capital punishment doesn't seem to stop these crimes from happening, so it doesn't reduce the chances of horrific crimes happening and might get an innocent person killed.
Sick world. on 14:04 - Aug 18 with 1409 viewsstowmarketrange

Sick world. on 13:57 - Aug 18 by QPR_Jim

Plus when you consider in the US having capital punishment doesn't seem to stop these crimes from happening, so it doesn't reduce the chances of horrific crimes happening and might get an innocent person killed.

They do tend to not reoffend though.
Sick world. on 14:55 - Aug 18 with 1354 viewsJamesB1979

He ran off so clearly knew he did wrong. There needs to be some sort of punishment for crimes. I’m for rehabilitation but there has to be a punishment side too.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 14:55]
Sick world. on 19:00 - Aug 18 with 1232 viewsLythamR

Sick world. on 10:47 - Aug 18 by RamseyR

This murder took place outside a house that I remember from my childhood. Whenever returning home westwards on the A40 the last house, always had ever changing big military vehicles parked on his drive throughout the 1970s.

No doubt some on here will remember that, and help them place where this occurred.

RIP to the old boy and hope they string up the scrote that did it

Yes I remember those vehicles, I lived about 80 yards up the adjacent road backing onto the playing fields and walked past there every day and across the bridge to south greenford halt to get the push and pull ro ealing broadway for school

during the late 60's and 70s the railway bridge over the western avenue had a big Rodney Marsh and QPR daubed in white paint which welcomed eastbound drivers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024