Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview 15:45 - Oct 6 with 1484 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58680
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 15:51 - Oct 6 with 1443 viewsBoston

It seems to me, that if you score in the first 15mins, Reading pretty much fold.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 16:16 - Oct 6 with 1355 viewsDavieQPR

I do feel age is going to be a big factor this season with the frequency of games.
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 17:58 - Oct 6 with 1184 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Expect to see Laird tearing it up if their left wing back and centre back are the weak links.
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 20:36 - Oct 6 with 1016 viewsdenhamhoop2

Not quite sure why Ince has such a poor reputation as a Manager other than one very poor spell in the Premiership for Blackburn which is a tricky club to manage with the owners. There are worse managers who keep getting jobs than Ince(waves at Steve Bruce)
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 21:07 - Oct 6 with 945 viewskensalriser

Fair to say Reading haven't had the toughest of starts. The only form team they've beaten is Blackburn and they've played 7 out of 12 at home. And they've scored a total of two goals in the five away games...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:15 - Oct 6 with 830 viewsDannyPaddox

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 21:07 - Oct 6 by kensalriser

Fair to say Reading haven't had the toughest of starts. The only form team they've beaten is Blackburn and they've played 7 out of 12 at home. And they've scored a total of two goals in the five away games...

These few pointers make a good distillation of Reading’s season so far. Admittedly I hadn’t looked too deeply at their form but their results have confused me. The other week they were 3rd in the table but with a goal-difference of minus 4. I’ve never seen that before. Certainly not after 10 games.

If we play our usual first half and take the lead and continue to create chances it’s key we put as many away as we can as Reading seem like a team who can weedle their way back into a game with a set-piece goal. As the Reading fan says, they haven’t managed a goal from open play away from home all season. Again that’s amazing for a team in 3rd. Get your shooting boots on Rangers and get it done by half-time.
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:25 - Oct 6 with 820 viewsqprxtc

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:15 - Oct 6 by DannyPaddox

These few pointers make a good distillation of Reading’s season so far. Admittedly I hadn’t looked too deeply at their form but their results have confused me. The other week they were 3rd in the table but with a goal-difference of minus 4. I’ve never seen that before. Certainly not after 10 games.

If we play our usual first half and take the lead and continue to create chances it’s key we put as many away as we can as Reading seem like a team who can weedle their way back into a game with a set-piece goal. As the Reading fan says, they haven’t managed a goal from open play away from home all season. Again that’s amazing for a team in 3rd. Get your shooting boots on Rangers and get it done by half-time.

The Fall have an open goal against Joy Division which they miss because New Order send in a geezer from A Certain Ratio who proves incapable of doing a Cabaret Voltaire and lands flat on his Small Face. “OMD” shout the Birkenhead religious zealots. Eventually Gang of Four buy a Magazine from Jilted John, who reckons Gordon has issues, and by the wonders of Wire and drums it ends in XTC.

As it f ucking should.
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:39 - Oct 6 with 801 viewsDannyPaddox

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:25 - Oct 6 by qprxtc

The Fall have an open goal against Joy Division which they miss because New Order send in a geezer from A Certain Ratio who proves incapable of doing a Cabaret Voltaire and lands flat on his Small Face. “OMD” shout the Birkenhead religious zealots. Eventually Gang of Four buy a Magazine from Jilted John, who reckons Gordon has issues, and by the wonders of Wire and drums it ends in XTC.

As it f ucking should.

Under a huge bed of egg-fried rice is Siouxsie giving birth to 1978.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:51 - Oct 6 with 781 viewsqprxtc

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:39 - Oct 6 by DannyPaddox

Under a huge bed of egg-fried rice is Siouxsie giving birth to 1978.

Summer loving whilst I was dancing in the city near the Statue of Liberty caused no more heroes to be snivelling shits.
Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 00:31 - Oct 7 with 721 viewsBoston

Reading's remarkable start surprising even their own - Interview on 23:25 - Oct 6 by qprxtc

As it f ucking should.

Rather good old chap, keep it up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024