Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights games 21:30 - Mar 7 with 3397 viewsdavman

Wigan losing, Reading losing, Huddersfield 2 shots none on target at home to Bristol C, who have had 8 with 5 on target. They're going to get a winner, aren't they? So typically Warnock...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Tonights games on 21:34 - Mar 7 with 3351 viewsdavman

Yep, they're rallying now - 3 shots one on target in the last 2 minutes!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Tonights games on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 3276 viewsOldPedro

Finished 0-0 Hudds get a point

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Tonights games on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 3275 viewsDieByYourSide

Hudds 0-0 FT.

Draws may be enough to catch us the way we're going.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 21:42]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Tonights games on 22:01 - Mar 7 with 3106 viewsOldPedro

Wigan have lost - we're still 7 points above 22nd

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Tonights games on 22:07 - Mar 7 with 3055 viewsstevec

There’s a fierce battle going on as an array of teams fight to get out of the Lancashire District League and into League One.
Tonights games on 22:52 - Mar 7 with 2835 viewsSydneyRs

Amazingly we are still 7 points clear and they now have no games in hand. If we could beg, borrow or steal another 6 points or so we might be ok.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 22:52]
Tonights games on 22:55 - Mar 7 with 2802 viewsaston_hoop

Huddersfield's next 6 games are West Brom, Norwich, Millwall, Middlesbrough, Watford and Blackburn. Thats a hell of a tough run for them, Bristol City had one fit centre back today and cobbled a team together and still they couldn't score.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tonights games on 23:56 - Mar 7 with 2620 viewsdaveB

Next week is the key one for us, dream week is beat Blackpool and Birmingham but worse case just don't lose either game and we go into the international break with some breathing space
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights games on 08:16 - Mar 8 with 2206 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Joel Lynch, Jordon Mutch and Oteh in the Crawley side beaten 3-0 by Sutton. Lynch got a red card so he must have a ticket to Dubai booked.
Tonights games on 08:17 - Mar 8 with 2200 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Tonights games on 23:56 - Mar 7 by daveB

Next week is the key one for us, dream week is beat Blackpool and Birmingham but worse case just don't lose either game and we go into the international break with some breathing space

I do think we'll beat Birmingham, but if we don't, I struggle to think who we can beat.
Tonights games on 08:59 - Mar 8 with 2078 viewsCamberleyR

Tonights games on 22:55 - Mar 7 by aston_hoop

Huddersfield's next 6 games are West Brom, Norwich, Millwall, Middlesbrough, Watford and Blackburn. Thats a hell of a tough run for them, Bristol City had one fit centre back today and cobbled a team together and still they couldn't score.

I looked a couple of weeks back at their fixtures and April looks pretty horrendous for them. Of their seven fixtures, Swansea is the only team who won't have anything to still play for. Warnock's going to have to produce something pretty special to drag them out of the mire.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tonights games on 09:30 - Mar 8 with 2015 viewsQPunkR

Tonights games on 22:52 - Mar 7 by SydneyRs

Amazingly we are still 7 points clear and they now have no games in hand. If we could beg, borrow or steal another 6 points or so we might be ok.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 22:52]

Can you see us getting 6 draws by the end of the season though?

QPR - "shit but local"

Tonights games on 16:16 - Mar 8 with 1632 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Tonights games on 08:17 - Mar 8 by Wegerles_Stairs

I do think we'll beat Birmingham, but if we don't, I struggle to think who we can beat.

Thought Birmingham were great value for their win in the away fixture. We were lucky to get away with 2-0.
Tonights games on 16:41 - Mar 8 with 1531 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Tonights games on 16:16 - Mar 8 by Silverfoxqpr

Thought Birmingham were great value for their win in the away fixture. We were lucky to get away with 2-0.

I agree but their current form is shocking. I still think we'll stay up because statistically we must get a win or two eventually but if we can't beat a team on such a poor run of form at home then we really are in trouble.

That match was also notable for a couple of our sicknotes crying off in the first half.
Tonights games on 19:26 - Mar 8 with 1324 viewsthemodfather

all teams now level with 35 played no more games in hand stuff, down to us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024