Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16 minutes if hell/bliss 21:24 - Apr 22 with 2799 viewsqpr_1968

love it ...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 21:58 - Apr 22 with 2560 viewsTomS

That looks like a good day out. Many thanks for posting it.
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 22:01 - Apr 22 with 2542 viewsqpr_1968

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 21:58 - Apr 22 by TomS

That looks like a good day out. Many thanks for posting it.

i'd love to have been in that 500/600.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 07:26 - Apr 23 with 2095 viewsTonto

What I just don't get, is that we score, and the first reaction of many of our fans is not to jump around like a loon, or high five or embrace your mates or celebrate towards the player who scored or stand there in bewilderment just being happy, but instead to run towards the opposition fans, who are separated by 20m of plastic and 30 odd stewards to goad them...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:03 - Apr 23 with 1953 viewsNoDiddley

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 07:26 - Apr 23 by Tonto

What I just don't get, is that we score, and the first reaction of many of our fans is not to jump around like a loon, or high five or embrace your mates or celebrate towards the player who scored or stand there in bewilderment just being happy, but instead to run towards the opposition fans, who are separated by 20m of plastic and 30 odd stewards to goad them...

Well done to all that went, but it looks like the average age of our Away support is about 20, ah the yoof of today👏
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:11 - Apr 23 with 1889 viewsstevec

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:03 - Apr 23 by NoDiddley

Well done to all that went, but it looks like the average age of our Away support is about 20, ah the yoof of today👏

Pleasantly surprised at the age group seeing that, it does bother me a little how this club has fared for so many years and where the new support would come from.

All having a good day out, fair play to them. Hope the club gives them something back in the coming years.
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:21 - Apr 23 with 1842 viewsParkRoyalR

I think your point is valid if it's the usual 0-0 at The Madjeski but no doubt after being on the end of a wind up for 90 odd minutes about going down that seemed like let's now give it back,

I would absolutely applaud those younger fans who spent what money they have getting their arse up to Burnley yesterday,

To only bring such a small number to such a huge game in our history is disappointing and those of us who didn't go (I passed on my ticket due to work) should be thankful they backed the team so well,

We owe them our gratitude for getting off their arse and putting their money where their mouth is, I salute them.
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:31 - Apr 23 with 1808 viewshertshoops

Great footage - well done to all that went and for posting
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 12:58 - Apr 23 with 1610 viewsClive_Anderson

That was awesome. Fair play to those who made it up there to see it knowing we had a 99.9% chance of losing, they went completely mental when we scored the winner.

Not many women and kids follow us away though
Login to get fewer ads

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 13:59 - Apr 23 with 1517 viewsFDC

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 14:41 - Apr 23 with 1459 viewsozranger

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 12:58 - Apr 23 by Clive_Anderson

That was awesome. Fair play to those who made it up there to see it knowing we had a 99.9% chance of losing, they went completely mental when we scored the winner.

Not many women and kids follow us away though

Given this was taken from the top of what was a small, but hard-core QPR following, there are two things that require pointing out. First, the general coke-filled brigade gave this game a miss and so, even though there are a number of "youngsters" in the pic, it was nothing compared to even West Brom. It costs a lot to get there, via Manchester and Preston, and that together with the expected loss, probably saw many of that group skip this game. However, down nearer the front are the oldies and the kids, mainly father and son/daughter of which there were actually a number, which is even better. I'd actually say that the average age at the game was probably closer to 40 than to 20. As to the female contingent, that was probably around 15% or maybe a bit more.
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 14:45 - Apr 23 with 1443 viewsdistortR

It's purely performative, I really wouldn't bother about it.
16 minutes if hell/bliss on 16:57 - Apr 23 with 1289 viewsDamo1962

16 minutes if hell/bliss on 09:21 - Apr 23 by ParkRoyalR

I think your point is valid if it's the usual 0-0 at The Madjeski but no doubt after being on the end of a wind up for 90 odd minutes about going down that seemed like let's now give it back,

I would absolutely applaud those younger fans who spent what money they have getting their arse up to Burnley yesterday,

To only bring such a small number to such a huge game in our history is disappointing and those of us who didn't go (I passed on my ticket due to work) should be thankful they backed the team so well,

We owe them our gratitude for getting off their arse and putting their money where their mouth is, I salute them.

When has a big away following ever been rewarded? Maybe less is more...is the future 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024