Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
club 22:54 - Sep 4 with 1146 viewsdigswellhoop

do you think the board looks at our thoughts asin this site
club on 23:10 - Sep 4 with 1088 viewscolinallcars

I've often wondered - if I were in their situation I would.
Then again, if I were being paid a fortune and living a much different lifestyle to me, would I be arsed ?
club on 23:32 - Sep 4 with 1053 viewsnumptydumpty

They would not learn much from any of us.

We basically as clueless as they are.

But we probably all have more passion for the club to succeed.

If I was in their position, which ultimately would have zero percentage chance of happening but I would look. Temptation too easily given in to.

But if I won £150 million on the euro millions, I would not be investing it all in Queens Park Rangers, as I would probably agree with all the fans having a pop at me.

Clueless. Yes.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

club on 10:33 - Sep 5 with 879 viewsBluce_Ree

If I was a QPR player I'd probably be swerving the site to be honest.

At the very least I'd probably only want to talk to fans at the game, the ones who've made the effort to come out. I wouldn't care what some tw@t calling himself Bluce Ree thinks about my first touch or ability to track back.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

club on 10:43 - Sep 5 with 849 viewsJuzzie

Having been on the other side, I find that people on forums (myself included!) tend to not really have an understanding of what really goes on.
Tons of opinions, ITK, conjecture etc etc but no real actual knowledge.

About ten years ago just as vinyl records were starting to become 'in' again, I was working on a bunch of Black Sabbath re-issues. Someone sent me a link to an audiophile forum and the amount of bollox (with absolute conviction of their own opinions) being talked was quite staggering.
Music aficionado's are just as passionate as football fans but they really did not have a clue.

They were making all sorts of claims about manufacturing of the records and even stating with absolute certainty that they could tell where the records were manufactured 'by their sound' when in fact they were actually made in a completely different country. How do I know....? Because I was the person that placed those LP's at the factory and oversaw the parts delivery, manufacturing orders & stock delivery.

The temptation to register and log-in was strong but I knew I couldn't do that, it would just open up a mahoosive can of worms.
club on 11:33 - Sep 5 with 757 viewsDannyPaddox

I know for a fact Ainsworth reads this board cos he regularly PMs me. Last week he was having a minor meltdown.

Mate, I’ve had it with all the comments about my fashion-sense. Shall I bite the bullet and buy one of those cûnty-looking powder-blue cabin-crew suits, y’know like Southgate wears?

Don’t do that Gaz mate”, I replied. “Simple thing is we lose and you look like a paraffin. We win and you look like the coolest, best dressed man in Britain. ie. don’t matter what you wear and remember those red snakeskin boots are a symbol of your individuality and belief in personal freedom. Good luck Saturday

“Ah thanks Dan you’re a mate, mate.”

I know it’s Ainsworth cos he uses the misleading user name qprxtc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024