Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview 16:13 - Sep 14 with 1694 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60844
Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 09:10 - Sep 15 with 1368 viewsR_from_afar

Very informative, if a bit ominous, thanks as ever

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 09:15 - Sep 15 with 1359 viewssprocket

Seemed a little too cock sure for me.
Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 09:26 - Sep 15 with 1333 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 09:15 - Sep 15 by sprocket

Seemed a little too cock sure for me.

They do, don't they? Especially Dave. Supporting the team since '68, and after five games he's declaring it the best football he's ever seen. That's brave, Dave.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 10:18 - Sep 15 with 1278 viewssafcinpeace

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 09:26 - Sep 15 by BrianMcCarthy

They do, don't they? Especially Dave. Supporting the team since '68, and after five games he's declaring it the best football he's ever seen. That's brave, Dave.

To be fair I am talking about the football over the last year, over 5 games. It is good to watch even if we lose. It might be that the contrast to the absolute rubbish we had been watching for the previous 10 years make the current style of play so much better.

Yes I am confident but not that confident we will get close to the Peter Reid season when we won the league by a mile and as I have said top 6 is my prediction, not top 2. The thing is having so many young players we will come a cropper a few times this season.

In terms of where we are in the “project”, we are probably at the point where we will have our youngest team. Each year from now the average age will increase as the kids get older. Some will leave to be replaced by new kids but there will be more of an established team.

We are moving in the right direction long may it continue. However this is football and all fans know that it has a habit of give us a kick up the backside, especially when you are enjoying it too much.

One of the lads who helps run this site was on one of our podcasted “What the Falk” that gave a good balanced discussion about the prospects for tomorrow’s game, worth a listen. Can anybody point me to a similar podcast from a QPR viewpoint?
Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 11:21 - Sep 15 with 1218 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 10:18 - Sep 15 by safcinpeace

To be fair I am talking about the football over the last year, over 5 games. It is good to watch even if we lose. It might be that the contrast to the absolute rubbish we had been watching for the previous 10 years make the current style of play so much better.

Yes I am confident but not that confident we will get close to the Peter Reid season when we won the league by a mile and as I have said top 6 is my prediction, not top 2. The thing is having so many young players we will come a cropper a few times this season.

In terms of where we are in the “project”, we are probably at the point where we will have our youngest team. Each year from now the average age will increase as the kids get older. Some will leave to be replaced by new kids but there will be more of an established team.

We are moving in the right direction long may it continue. However this is football and all fans know that it has a habit of give us a kick up the backside, especially when you are enjoying it too much.

One of the lads who helps run this site was on one of our podcasted “What the Falk” that gave a good balanced discussion about the prospects for tomorrow’s game, worth a listen. Can anybody point me to a similar podcast from a QPR viewpoint?

Best of luck, my man. You're very balanced on here.

I quite like Sunderland. I'm not really sure why, I got ambushed and chased around Roker once! Maybe it's because of Charlie Hurley, he was born up the road from my home in Cork.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 12:35 - Sep 15 with 1142 viewssafcinpeace

Sunderland's second album bursts into song vs Southampton - Interview on 11:21 - Sep 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Best of luck, my man. You're very balanced on here.

I quite like Sunderland. I'm not really sure why, I got ambushed and chased around Roker once! Maybe it's because of Charlie Hurley, he was born up the road from my home in Cork.

Yes I remember the days when watching football could be an how shall we say an interesting past time.

Millwall away in the old Den was often very interesting. The other ground I remember with less than friendly fans was Notts Forest. I do t think we were as bad as many back then but that might be because I never got involved in any bother.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024