Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview 12:23 - Sep 19 with 1999 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60884
Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 12:51 - Sep 19 with 1872 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wins predicted!

And us to score two goals?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 13:10 - Sep 19 with 1834 viewsEastR

My best mate is a Swansea fan and he tells me they are terrible. He's fully expecting us to beat them tonight and all the stats (from there side) point to that.
But that's only half the story and we have our own grim data to contend with. I'm not seeing beyond 1-1, inevitably Lowe to score against us.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 13:13 - Sep 19 with 1815 viewsTheChef

Didn't realise JamaLo is now at Swansea - and he should have scored the winner for us in the same fixture last season but missed a sitter.

So, absolutely nailed on to score for them tonight.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 13:36 - Sep 19 with 1750 viewskingsburyR

First game of the season for me.

I'm going 2-1 win to the mighty hoops.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 14:00 - Sep 19 with 1687 viewsloftus77

Need a tin hat I know, and the leaves are not yet falling off the trees. But given Clive’s excellent preview, our (lack-of) injury situation, the fragility of our potential ‘B’ side through the winter, and analysis of tonight’s oppo, I can only conclude one thing - even in the early autumn gloom:

Tonight IS a Must Win Game - without any hint of trolling or mockery. For GA, for the season, we must win.

2-1 Rangers.
Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 14:03 - Sep 19 with 1673 viewsmonners1969

First Visit of the season for Me... following a Weekend in Nantes egg ball watching.... urrrrrrs
Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 15:17 - Sep 19 with 1517 viewsterryb

Thanks Clive.

I'm not sure what makes Watford - West Bromich an intriguing match though!

A very important game for Rangers. I wish I was looking forward to it!
Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 16:59 - Sep 19 with 1274 viewsRuislipHoop

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 12:51 - Sep 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Wins predicted!

And us to score two goals?

Luv to see us win and god how we need it,but 0-1 Swansea.I do hope I’m wrong 🤞
Login to get fewer ads

Fight or flight for the Swans, fright or delight for the R's? - Preview on 19:00 - Sep 19 with 1075 viewsBklynRanger

We won't though. We won't beat them, we just won't.

But I am frequently inaccurate.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 19:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024