Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard 11:43 - Oct 20 with 1661 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 11:57 - Oct 20 with 1549 viewsMrSheen

Bus stop by Hadrian's Wall...
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:12 - Oct 20 with 1493 viewsslmrstid

I look forward to the reactions of Swansea and Cardiff fans to learning they are English now.

Also how the hell did Colchester get preference over Ipswich on that map?!
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:15 - Oct 20 with 1468 viewsMrSheen

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:12 - Oct 20 by slmrstid

I look forward to the reactions of Swansea and Cardiff fans to learning they are English now.

...and Everton definitively woollyback.
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:21 - Oct 20 with 1442 viewsNorthernr

I'd fancy us for a point there maybe.
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:31 - Oct 20 with 1399 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Blythe Spartans are massive everywhere they go’
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:36 - Oct 20 with 1371 viewsPaddyhoops

Short trip to Cardiff.. mind.
We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:39 - Oct 20 with 1354 viewsBoston

In my day, you could rely on ordnance survey maps.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:44 - Oct 20 with 1348 viewselnombre

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:31 - Oct 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

‘Blythe Spartans are massive everywhere they go’

Brentford moving to Hexham makes it an easy away for them though.
Login to get fewer ads

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 14:22 - Oct 20 with 1174 viewsR_from_afar

We’ll Never Be Mastered, By No Shrewsbury Bastard on 12:12 - Oct 20 by slmrstid

Devon Police are worried, they hadn't budgeted for policing two big Welsh derbies

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024