Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview 20:29 - Nov 24 with 5312 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61305
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 23:34 - Nov 24 with 4846 viewsFredManRave

The biggest club;

The smallest club;

Great write up as always, Clive. In addition to the top drawer level of writing it's the sheer amount of relevant information that you cram into the reports that make them absorbing.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 23:37 - Nov 24 with 4836 viewsqprxtc

The biggest shit from the smallest arse
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 08:33 - Nov 25 with 4427 viewsthehat

Magnificent Clive - No other words needed.
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 10:15 - Nov 25 with 4227 viewsR_from_afar

It's like we're playing a very long game of snakes and ladders but nearly all the ladders have been removed....and all the snakes are anacondas .

It's the hope that kills you with roller coaster Rangers 🎢 and, tragically, with us, a glimmer of hope is usually a portent of imminent disaster.

We go again, though. Marti seems a promising choice of coach. COYRs.

Thanks for the insightful piece. Do you ever sleep? The amount of content you spoil us with

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 10:56 - Nov 25 with 4128 viewsslmrstid

The Mascot Silence account is well worth a follow on Instagram. As you can imagine it basically only posts once a year but the content is gloriously inappropriately hilarious.

In fairness to our giant cat and giant tiger, at least they were doing their thing in the corner away from everyone.

Its when you see things like the giant shrimp at Southend United with a stupid grin on its face standing arm in arm with all the players on the centre circle that I think is most inappropriate. Funny, but makes a bit of a mockery of football's favourite time of year (#respect #footballremembers)
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 10:58 - Nov 25 with 4124 viewsslmrstid

Also, not to nitpick a great preview, but I know you're a bit of a perfectionist Clive but the 1991 paragraph seems to transition from Dennis Bailey to Devon White? I've also been laid low with Covid this week and still feel quite a bit rotten so I could well be miswatching/misreading myself.
The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 11:48 - Nov 25 with 3991 viewsHoopsie

If Reading didn’t have a point deduction, it’s Cardiff that would be relegated last season. We were quite safe 😬
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 11:48]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 14:56 - Nov 25 with 3659 viewsfrancisbowles

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 11:48 - Nov 25 by Hoopsie

If Reading didn’t have a point deduction, it’s Cardiff that would be relegated last season. We were quite safe 😬
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 11:48]

Reread it. It says if we hadn't beaten Burnley AND Reading hadn't had a points deduction (we would have finished below both).

Brilliant, Clive, again.
Login to get fewer ads

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 20:58 - Nov 25 with 3326 viewsHoopsie

The biggest small club, the smallest big club – Preview on 14:56 - Nov 25 by francisbowles

Reread it. It says if we hadn't beaten Burnley AND Reading hadn't had a points deduction (we would have finished below both).

Brilliant, Clive, again.

Reread it

I didn’t say Clive was wrong! 😂

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024