Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History 09:00 - Dec 21 with 1428 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61515
David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 09:07 - Dec 21 with 1402 viewsthame_hoops

I thought this was the first year that teams had players names on the back? But from that clip, not so.
David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 09:19 - Dec 21 with 1375 viewsNorthernr

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 09:07 - Dec 21 by thame_hoops

I thought this was the first year that teams had players names on the back? But from that clip, not so.

Yeh it's year after. Here's Andy Sinton the week before in a straight 11 shirt...

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 09:51 - Dec 21 with 1311 viewsEsox_Lucius

11k crowd for the 1st game of the new Premier league seems exceptionally low. That makes the ground roughly half empty.

The grass is always greener.

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 10:35 - Dec 21 with 1275 viewsBrianMcCarthy

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 09:51 - Dec 21 by Esox_Lucius

11k crowd for the 1st game of the new Premier league seems exceptionally low. That makes the ground roughly half empty.

Ya, but that was back when the samosa shop near the Met Station was still open.

There were bodies strewn along the roads from there to HQ.

17,000 pure souls left home that morning. That even 11,000 made HQ at all was a miracle and cause for praise to our Gods.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 11:28 - Dec 21 with 1230 viewsAntti_Heinola

One of my favourite ever games. Felt like we could've scored 10 in that second half. Absolute ripped them to shreds.

Bare bones.

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 13:51 - Dec 21 with 1094 viewsSuperhoop83

Whatever happened to Dennis Bailey?

That was a great match and little did we know what a season we'd go on to have.

Suffering since 1978.

David Bardsley's 25 yard piledriver - History on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 974 viewspaulparker

Remember this game like it was yesterday, me and a mate were stoned as anything and thought the 207 from Hillingdon would be a good idea , wrong !!! Missed the first 25 minutes, got in to see Le tiss score for them, those were the days you would pay a fiver to go into the paddocks and then walk around to the back off the loft which we did for the second half, it was rammed back then and I just about saw all 3 goals
The second half was non stop Rangers , flowing football to go with my flowing hair
I wish there was a time machine to go back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024