Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Reflection 17:44 - Jan 20 with 2478 viewsbluenwhite10

Like most today I arrived at HQ with low expectations fearing the worse but went surprisingly happy. No surprises with the starting line up and the best balanced 11 we could get on the pitch in my opinion. A great get the job done performance by the team.I can’t remember a single save made by Begovic within the game. The 1st goal was a created by a great cross by Willlock who in the 1st half seemed to have the fullback on toast until run out of steam towards the end of the game. A great quick thinking free kick from Paal released Chair who cutback to Colback who hit a decent shot that was spilled by the keeper and Armstrong done what all forwards should do followed up a nd game all wrapped up. Some really good individual performances today Clarke Salter, Paal, Chair, Field. But MOM today was Jack Colback who was a quality today who just got the nod over Steve Cook and if Rangers are going to stay up the importance of Steve Cook being on the pitch for the majority of the remaining games can’t be overlooked. Not sure if Millwall were poor or we made them look poor I guess somewhere in the middle. No negatives today well only one if we are being picky that was Reggie Cannon performance for the 1st 20mins …how many times did he give the ball way. Also Rangers where smart today in killing the game by going down injured when maybe they weren’t but that is game management. Massive well done and a good 3 points to stop the Rot. Come on you R’s
Millwall Reflection on 17:51 - Jan 20 with 2348 viewsBlackCrowe

Thank fck for that.

Thought Colbeck and Field were excellent today. But god, Millwall were hopeless.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Millwall Reflection on 18:00 - Jan 20 with 2204 viewsbluenwhite10

I thought Cardiff where worse earlier this season
Millwall Reflection on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 1873 viewsBoston

Millwall Reflection on 17:51 - Jan 20 by BlackCrowe

Thank fck for that.

Thought Colbeck and Field were excellent today. But god, Millwall were hopeless.

We played quite well, big help that Millwall slid out of shape and ideas after 15 mins.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall Reflection on 19:58 - Jan 20 with 1763 viewsconnell10

Millwall Reflection on 19:45 - Jan 20 by Boston

We played quite well, big help that Millwall slid out of shape and ideas after 15 mins.

They tried to play football and just couldn't it's not in their DNA they would have been better with GA becoming their manager.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Millwall Reflection on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 1727 viewsrobith

Millwall were the second worst team I've seen at Loftus Road this season, after QPR
Millwall Reflection on 20:05 - Jan 20 with 1691 viewsFDC

I've been surprised by how good Cook's distribution is, he looks.a class act at times.

Lots of people coating off Colback last week, he's a crucial player for us imo. Whilst Field has good defensive attributes Colback offers something different, he gets the ball transitioning through midfield. Those frustrating games where we were aimlessly knocking from left to right and back again in defence, whilst Dozzell did his best to not receive a pass, came whilst Colback was out of the team. He's always looking to get involved, and brings some energy to our play.
Millwall Reflection on 20:05 - Jan 20 with 1683 viewsFDC

Millwall Reflection on 20:01 - Jan 20 by robith

Millwall were the second worst team I've seen at Loftus Road this season, after QPR

Millwall Reflection on 20:11 - Jan 20 with 1623 viewsOldPedro

Millwall Reflection on 20:05 - Jan 20 by FDC

I've been surprised by how good Cook's distribution is, he looks.a class act at times.

Lots of people coating off Colback last week, he's a crucial player for us imo. Whilst Field has good defensive attributes Colback offers something different, he gets the ball transitioning through midfield. Those frustrating games where we were aimlessly knocking from left to right and back again in defence, whilst Dozzell did his best to not receive a pass, came whilst Colback was out of the team. He's always looking to get involved, and brings some energy to our play.

Colback's best performance since he joined the club

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024