Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was awful! 16:20 - Jan 28 with 4498 viewsconnell10

Can't dress it up totally crap!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

That was awful! on 16:27 - Jan 28 with 4044 viewsQPsyR

Ditto
Life is precious, Life is short,

in hindsight at least we equalised. I was just expecting more I think having not seen us play since the new manager came in

oh well lol at least we equalised lol
[Post edited 29 Jan 8:58]

FKA AcidPixie

That was awful! on 16:34 - Jan 28 with 3999 viewsnumptydumpty

It was bang average fare.

Two sides not risking much.

But we equalised after a very late goal from them.

Whatever the performance, to score so late on, was essential which basically meant we were within touching distance of fourth from bottom.

And any chance of a better game was ruined by one of the most woeful referees I have ever had the pleasure to witness, he was unaware of the rules of the games clearly...
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:36]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

That was awful! on 18:51 - Jan 28 with 3706 viewsconnell10

That was awful! on 16:34 - Jan 28 by numptydumpty

It was bang average fare.

Two sides not risking much.

But we equalised after a very late goal from them.

Whatever the performance, to score so late on, was essential which basically meant we were within touching distance of fourth from bottom.

And any chance of a better game was ruined by one of the most woeful referees I have ever had the pleasure to witness, he was unaware of the rules of the games clearly...
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:36]

I thought Rangers tactics sucked, the only time we played passing football was in the front of our keeper! Felt so sorry for for Armstrong, it was like just bang any.ball up to him , most over hit !! The ref was.crap but we were totally dog shite. Awful game .

That was awful! on 18:55 - Jan 28 with 3680 viewsKerryE

That was awful! on 18:51 - Jan 28 by connell10

I thought Rangers tactics sucked, the only time we played passing football was in the front of our keeper! Felt so sorry for for Armstrong, it was like just bang any.ball up to him , most over hit !! The ref was.crap but we were totally dog shite. Awful game .

Well based on what I saw today and last week, i reckon we have more chance of finishing above Millwall than Huddersfield.
That was awful! on 18:58 - Jan 28 with 3652 viewsconnell10

That was awful! on 18:55 - Jan 28 by KerryE

Well based on what I saw today and last week, i reckon we have more chance of finishing above Millwall than Huddersfield.

Yeah right . If we do it shows how bad this league is .

That was awful! on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 3501 viewsTomS

That was awful! on 18:55 - Jan 28 by KerryE

I was thinking something similar during the match. We're totally f***ed if Huddersfield find a bit of form and string a few results together. Their new players look useful.
That was awful! on 19:28 - Jan 28 with 3474 viewsnumptydumpty

The championship is a law unto itself.

Most teams form can vary massively.

We do still seem to play better against the so called better teams.

That's one thing I cannot understand !!!
[Post edited 28 Jan 19:29]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

That was awful! on 20:21 - Jan 28 with 3216 viewsHAYESBOY

That was so disappointing. A chance to get out of the bottom 3 and we lacked any urgency or even passion. It took us going a goal down to look like we wanted to win the game.

No one was above a 5 today.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

That was awful! on 20:32 - Jan 28 with 3136 viewsManinBlack

The problem with these losers is that when it comes to the relegation 6 pointers against those around us we don't get enough points to damage them. Huddersfield have 4 points off us and Sheffield 3 points and a point to Rotherham. In those 4 matches to date we have amassed a paltry 2 points. We certainly need 6 points in the Sheffield and Rotherham games to come but as both at home then it looks a bridge too far. 3 wins in 20 at home now.

The thing that has always been a bug bear for me is once we get on a bad run against a club, no manager or team changes seems to change the pattern. One win in 13 against Huddersfield, two wins against Blackburn in 23 years, one win away to Forest in our history are some of these annoying examples of where we cannot shake off bad runs of results which seem never ending.
That was awful! on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 3007 viewsSonofpugwash

Gave them so much space you could have driven The Starship Enterprise through it.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

That was awful! on 21:15 - Jan 28 with 2900 viewsQPRConor2000

The only positive is that the gap is still 3 points when it could have been 6 points.
That was awful! on 22:29 - Jan 28 with 2694 viewsManinBlack

That was awful! on 19:28 - Jan 28 by numptydumpty

The championship is a law unto itself.

Most teams form can vary massively.

We do still seem to play better against the so called better teams.

That's one thing I cannot understand !!!
[Post edited 28 Jan 19:29]

The problem though is we still get nil points. We played well in both Southampton games and lost. We were decent against Leicester but lost. We were poor at Leeds and lost. Play well or play badly the outcome is zero points. We have no points from 4 games against teams who came down from the Premier and only 2 points from four games against our relegation rivals. We have only gained a couple of points from those who came up from league 1. We simply don't get enough points however we perform and whatever the level of opposition.
That was awful! on 23:26 - Jan 28 with 2548 viewsNorthernr

We’re not good enough. Simple as that sadly.
That was awful! on 23:37 - Jan 28 with 2513 viewsdaveB

keep reading how awful everything was, how we are down and should just give up. I'm not buying it to be honest

we had chances at 0-0, Dixon Bonner went close, a few excellent deliveries from Chair we couldn't get on the end of, was nothing in it really they had chances from corners but nothing from open play. People going on like it was one sided.

At 1-0 from an offside goals Huddersfield shit the bed and threw away 2 points, it's something for us to build on.

The woe is us attitude among QPR fans is abysmal, it was always going to be this kind of game and whatever the result nothing was going to be decided today.

Fact is we're not very good but neither are any of the sides around us so we still have a good chance of survival.

I remember under Warbs we were 8/9 points off the playoffs in his 1st season and people going mad saying we'd make the playoffs but now we're 3 points off safety and have people giving up.

I get why people are downbeat as this was a good opportunity but this season is far from over, 4 points from last 2 games is not a bad return
That was awful! on 23:46 - Jan 28 with 2487 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I think...infact I'm pretty sure I hate(most of) this squad...but it ain't over...if we can still get a point out of that shite...playing that bad...I just wanna survive.

We are in a fight and we must fight....I've been so down on this team for so long but as we are heading into the home straight and we still breathing then I want it more, let's go, let's go again, get those points, they are there to be got, come on.....get um!!!! We have been down many times, we as fans must not stop believing, it is not over.....its not over!!!!
That was awful! on 23:54 - Jan 28 with 2472 viewsNed_Kennedys

That was awful! on 23:37 - Jan 28 by daveB

keep reading how awful everything was, how we are down and should just give up. I'm not buying it to be honest

we had chances at 0-0, Dixon Bonner went close, a few excellent deliveries from Chair we couldn't get on the end of, was nothing in it really they had chances from corners but nothing from open play. People going on like it was one sided.

At 1-0 from an offside goals Huddersfield shit the bed and threw away 2 points, it's something for us to build on.

The woe is us attitude among QPR fans is abysmal, it was always going to be this kind of game and whatever the result nothing was going to be decided today.

Fact is we're not very good but neither are any of the sides around us so we still have a good chance of survival.

I remember under Warbs we were 8/9 points off the playoffs in his 1st season and people going mad saying we'd make the playoffs but now we're 3 points off safety and have people giving up.

I get why people are downbeat as this was a good opportunity but this season is far from over, 4 points from last 2 games is not a bad return

Sorry that is mainly rubbish I’m afraid.

We’ve had four home games in a row against low to middling teams with as fully fit a squad as we’ve had all season and we’ve managed a very poor four points.

How you can dress today’s performance up as you’ve done is laughable: Huddersfield were poor but were better than us, won most of the battles and nobody was surprised when they scored. However everyone was surprised we managed to equalise as we had not looked like doing so at all.

Blaming the attitude of the QPR fans is bang out of order: the club played their part today with the free scarves, there was a buzz around the ground before the game but the team soon sucked the atmosphere away with that ‘performance’.

With the fixtures the way they are January was always going to be a defining month and so it’s been proved. Now the suspensions and injuries will kick back in as we go into harder fixtures: do you fancy this squad’s chances of grabbing the increasing number of points needed to stay up?
That was awful! on 00:15 - Jan 29 with 2423 viewsdaveB

That was awful! on 23:54 - Jan 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Sorry that is mainly rubbish I’m afraid.

We’ve had four home games in a row against low to middling teams with as fully fit a squad as we’ve had all season and we’ve managed a very poor four points.

How you can dress today’s performance up as you’ve done is laughable: Huddersfield were poor but were better than us, won most of the battles and nobody was surprised when they scored. However everyone was surprised we managed to equalise as we had not looked like doing so at all.

Blaming the attitude of the QPR fans is bang out of order: the club played their part today with the free scarves, there was a buzz around the ground before the game but the team soon sucked the atmosphere away with that ‘performance’.

With the fixtures the way they are January was always going to be a defining month and so it’s been proved. Now the suspensions and injuries will kick back in as we go into harder fixtures: do you fancy this squad’s chances of grabbing the increasing number of points needed to stay up?

I didn't blame the QPR fans at all, I just meant some of the white flag waving I've seen on here and social media is a bit over the top, I'd understand it a lot more if we'd lost

We didn't play well today, neither did Huddersfield imo, was not a lot in it really, we both had chances, looked a certain 0-0 until the offside goal. Watched it back this evening and thought the same.

We'll see how it ends up, a lot of games left, our aim has to be to get as close as possible to 50 points, with the games we have left I think that's achievable

I do get why people are being negative, no one left that stadium saying blimey we played well today but I saw us play miles better 2 weeks ago and walk away with nothing with people saying performance doesn't matter all about results so to get a point after last weeks win is a step in the right direction
That was awful! on 01:57 - Jan 29 with 2297 viewsQPsyR

That was awful! on 20:32 - Jan 28 by ManinBlack

The problem with these losers is that when it comes to the relegation 6 pointers against those around us we don't get enough points to damage them. Huddersfield have 4 points off us and Sheffield 3 points and a point to Rotherham. In those 4 matches to date we have amassed a paltry 2 points. We certainly need 6 points in the Sheffield and Rotherham games to come but as both at home then it looks a bridge too far. 3 wins in 20 at home now.

The thing that has always been a bug bear for me is once we get on a bad run against a club, no manager or team changes seems to change the pattern. One win in 13 against Huddersfield, two wins against Blackburn in 23 years, one win away to Forest in our history are some of these annoying examples of where we cannot shake off bad runs of results which seem never ending.

Drawers not losers :-)

.............though probably pool pooers Nancy ! (Peep show joke!)
[Post edited 29 Jan 9:00]

FKA AcidPixie

That was awful! on 09:51 - Jan 29 with 1929 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

That was awful! on 23:37 - Jan 28 by daveB

'The woe is us attitude among QPR fans is abysmal'

Only online I find.
That was awful! on 10:05 - Jan 29 with 1864 viewsdaveB

That was awful! on 09:51 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

'The woe is us attitude among QPR fans is abysmal'

Only online I find.

yeah thats what I meant, inside the ground atmosphere was pretty good and positive yesterday
That was awful! on 10:16 - Jan 29 with 1805 viewsLazyFan

Darren Moore is a better manager than people give him credit for. He tactically changed, packing the midfield, which nullified Dykes dropping deep.

This should have given Armstrong the opportunity to go 1:1, but our passing to him was woeful. This meant that we had no attacking threat as Willock was off his game, and Chair had to drop too deep.

Clever by Moore, poor by the QPR team as all they had to do was pass it simply into Armstrong to get in behind, and they could not do that at all in the first half.

We cannot rely on Huddersfield to screw up; they have bought in some decent signings in the Jan window. I suspect they will stay up. That leaves Stoke or Blackburn or Brum or Millwall.

I couldn't understand how Cardiff has so many points; they are gash. But then on Sky, they showed the goals from corners stats, and Cardiff are top with 14. No wonder we lost to them. But teams will get wise to that; I suspect they will start to drop down.

What we did learn from this game, is that the team need to pass way better to Armstrong if we want to play that over the top ball, Drewe is not good enough against decent Champ wingers, Willock sometimes does not want to play so, we need to play Smyth, and we are now better at defending corners, corners from us too have improved but need more work still and we are under FFP as otherwise we not have been able to sign that Swiss Roll.

Paal's lucky goal, I suspect, will be defining for us. The team know it was a lucky escape, and this will hopefully focus them to kick on now.

With Colback being out for 2 games, it may be that Larkeche will come in, or we go attacking with EDB. I would go with EDB as he can double up to help Drewe on the right side, as he will need that help in the Champ.

zzzzzzzzzz

That was awful! on 10:33 - Jan 29 with 1759 viewsNed_Kennedys

That was awful! on 10:05 - Jan 29 by daveB

yeah thats what I meant, inside the ground atmosphere was pretty good and positive yesterday

Yes the atmosphere was good at the ground… until the team served up that slop.
Early kick off didn’t help but the place was silent for most of the game until we scored.
There is an air of resignation about the place.
That was awful! on 11:48 - Jan 29 with 1586 viewsTheChef

That was awful! on 10:16 - Jan 29 by LazyFan

Darren Moore is a better manager than people give him credit for. He tactically changed, packing the midfield, which nullified Dykes dropping deep.

This should have given Armstrong the opportunity to go 1:1, but our passing to him was woeful. This meant that we had no attacking threat as Willock was off his game, and Chair had to drop too deep.

Clever by Moore, poor by the QPR team as all they had to do was pass it simply into Armstrong to get in behind, and they could not do that at all in the first half.

We cannot rely on Huddersfield to screw up; they have bought in some decent signings in the Jan window. I suspect they will stay up. That leaves Stoke or Blackburn or Brum or Millwall.

I couldn't understand how Cardiff has so many points; they are gash. But then on Sky, they showed the goals from corners stats, and Cardiff are top with 14. No wonder we lost to them. But teams will get wise to that; I suspect they will start to drop down.

What we did learn from this game, is that the team need to pass way better to Armstrong if we want to play that over the top ball, Drewe is not good enough against decent Champ wingers, Willock sometimes does not want to play so, we need to play Smyth, and we are now better at defending corners, corners from us too have improved but need more work still and we are under FFP as otherwise we not have been able to sign that Swiss Roll.

Paal's lucky goal, I suspect, will be defining for us. The team know it was a lucky escape, and this will hopefully focus them to kick on now.

With Colback being out for 2 games, it may be that Larkeche will come in, or we go attacking with EDB. I would go with EDB as he can double up to help Drewe on the right side, as he will need that help in the Champ.

Yeah I saw that re Cardiff set pieces - 14 goals is mad!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

That was awful! on 12:11 - Jan 29 with 1513 viewsEastR

Anyone remember when was the last date this season that we weren't in the bottom 3?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

That was awful! on 14:10 - Jan 29 with 1379 viewsvanrrrr

That was awful! on 10:05 - Jan 29 by daveB

I was sat there wondering why i spend over a grand on season tickets for nothing remotely positive , tbh! Dreadful stuff.

And i get the whole lots of games left but Feb and March games are much harder and we needed to bank points.
[Post edited 29 Jan 14:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024