Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio 17:19 - Jan 12 with 2934 viewsted_hendrix

What are peoples thoughts on this bloke, I thought he had his best game for us today? Onuoha deserves a special mention too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fabio on 17:22 - Jan 12 with 2329 viewsJamie

In another class to Traore. Hopefully he can stay injury free until the end of the season.
Fabio on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 2303 viewsQPRDave

Agree the lad was superb but also thought that from the chelsea game too, he seems to have found an extra something under Harry.
Think Harry has given them and they understand their individual roles in the team
Fabio on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 2299 viewswombat

Fabio on 17:22 - Jan 12 by Jamie

In another class to Traore. Hopefully he can stay injury free until the end of the season.

Played well ted battled for everything and read the game well
Can't really fault anyone today bar a s certain Korean midfielder who was I'm sorry to say bloody awful once again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fabio on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 2254 viewsted_hendrix

Fabio on 17:24 - Jan 12 by wombat

Can't really fault anyone today bar a s certain Korean midfielder who was I'm sorry to say bloody awful once again

HR has seen all of our squad players now in the heat of battle, he's given them all a go, I'm not in the habit of knocking our players but Park was not at his best, as for that Fabio bloke though I'd have given him MOM tbh.

Fabio on 17:33 - Jan 12 with 2236 viewscheeseydane

Fab was Fab.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Fabio on 17:34 - Jan 12 with 2223 viewsPhilmyRs

Fabio on 17:24 - Jan 12 by wombat

Best outfield player for me. Only remember him giving the ball away once. On a few occasions he dealt with the ball in very dangerous positions but showed great composure. Only misses out on MOM because of ceaser's briliance. Make no mistake he won us the point. Agree about Park, he was like a little boy playing with men. It was embarrassing. I don't know what he offers on a football field?
Fabio on 17:38 - Jan 12 with 2200 viewsted_hendrix

Fabio on 17:34 - Jan 12 by PhilmyRs

Best outfield player for me. Only remember him giving the ball away once. On a few occasions he dealt with the ball in very dangerous positions but showed great composure. Only misses out on MOM because of ceaser's briliance. Make no mistake he won us the point. Agree about Park, he was like a little boy playing with men. It was embarrassing. I don't know what he offers on a football field?

I forgot about Julio Cesar, he was excellent too and I sit right behind the goal in the lower loft.

Fabio on 17:42 - Jan 12 with 2174 viewsbosh67

Fabio was very good, as was Ned. I thought it was the best game SWP has played for us and Cesar kept us in it with world class saves. Everyone played well today, would have been a sickener to lose after all that effort.

The difference is quality and we just don't have enough but we do now have some heart. Shame about Reading doing a QPR Liverpool on WBA today in the last 10 mins but it's just about us winning what we can and picking up points in every game we can.

Be interesting to see what team Harry puts out against WBA on Tuesday. With Wst Ham having a little bit of a wobble of late I wouldn't be surprised if there are wholesale changes Tuesday night.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Fabio on 17:44 - Jan 12 with 2159 viewsHayesender

Fabio on 17:38 - Jan 12 by ted_hendrix

I forgot about Julio Cesar, he was excellent too and I sit right behind the goal in the lower loft.

Just how good was that save in the first half from your position Ted.

Looked bloody world class from upstairs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fabio on 17:46 - Jan 12 with 2145 viewsbosh67

Cesar's save in the first 5 minutes from Defoe was as good a save as you will ever see. His save from Adebayor having got up from the first was as good, if not better.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fabio on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 2132 viewsted_hendrix

Fabio on 17:44 - Jan 12 by Hayesender

Just how good was that save in the first half from your position Ted.

Looked bloody world class from upstairs

Goal written all over It twice tbh, most of us stood up and applauded.

Fabio on 17:53 - Jan 12 with 2090 viewsW14Hoop

Fabio Had his best game for us i thought. Coped with lennon well so avb switched him to the other side. Few bits of skill, good positioning, great game. Long may it continue.
Fabio on 17:59 - Jan 12 with 2059 viewsLeedsR

Thought his effort, work-rate and regular demonstration of good skill and composure was excellent. Went after a few seemingly lost causes (like Mackie) and came away with the ball. A far cry from a certain gutless scum reject player.

Really looks like he's coming into his own and he looked stronger than his slight build suggests. He held off some tough challenges that B*****er would have shirked.

Very impressed with him today.
Fabio on 18:00 - Jan 12 with 2052 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Fabio and Cesar seemed to have a good understanding between them today, which was nice.
Fabio on 18:20 - Jan 12 with 1976 viewsMonahoop

Best performance by him in a hooped shirt by far. Thought he did ok today. Remains to be seen whether he can sustain this kind of performance in the coming games, but I'll take today's game as a plus for sure.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fabio on 18:26 - Jan 12 with 1952 viewspaulparker

Fabio on 17:38 - Jan 12 by ted_hendrix

Agree ted, Thought fabio done very well against your mate bale
Then Lennon hopefully he can stay fit, cos he covered every blade of grass today down the left, thought ned done ok as well, for me mom was nelson

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fabio on 18:35 - Jan 12 with 1931 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Both good today I thought.

Onuoha stood big for a couple of headers too, no one fancied trying to win them

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fabio on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 1891 viewskensalriser

Fabio not only looks quality, he looks like he gives a shit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fabio on 18:59 - Jan 12 with 1860 viewsEalingRanger

Harry's got them all playing hasn't he? Fabio looks class when he is in the mood, could be massive for us if he stays fit between now and May.
Fabio on 19:17 - Jan 12 with 1807 viewsWestonsuperR

Best game for us by far, very impressive today.
Fabio on 19:23 - Jan 12 with 1792 viewsJamie

Fabio on 18:52 - Jan 12 by kensalriser

Fabio not only looks quality, he looks like he gives a shit.

He is playing for his Utd career. Ferguson played him in a CL final and he was their RB ahead of Rafael, but injuries have stopped his progression. He was sent out to get games but mostly to prove he could stay fit.
Fabio on 20:03 - Jan 12 with 1738 viewsHollowayRanger

ceaser hill nelsen fabio onouha derry mbia swp mackie taarabt

all outstanding never stopped working and did a vast majority of things right

oh and park ran around a lot

clearing not up to match speed hopefully he will play again v west brom and fingers crossed get better!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fabio on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 1726 viewsAgedR

Very good. Trader in, Fabio on the right, Nedum in the middle with Clint....when Nelsen goes.

,,,,Bous ( can't even be bothered to finish his name) reserve team football at Hackney Marshes and The Scrubs

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fabio on 20:22 - Jan 12 with 1692 viewsqprmick

Fabio on 20:06 - Jan 12 by AgedR

Very good. Trader in, Fabio on the right, Nedum in the middle with Clint....when Nelsen goes.

,,,,Bous ( can't even be bothered to finish his name) reserve team football at Hackney Marshes and The Scrubs

He might have gone all out to prove Harry wrong, but he just sulks and picks up our valuable money for doing sweet FA. He will be hard to shift.

Qprmick

Fabio on 20:28 - Jan 12 with 1678 viewscarrotcrunch_R

He had a cracking game today . I am disappointed with park though only because whenever he played for united he always looked a bloody good player to me , iI don't know what has happened to him perhaps injuries have taken its toll on him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024