Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? 18:41 - Oct 5 with 3599 viewsDylanP

Who would you say has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far?

Obviously, Dunne has a good shout. With him pairing up so well with Clint, the central defence is absolutely solid. Hard to argue with that.

Except that Austin has now scored 5 goals in 4 games. He has been handed a tough role alone up front and in really beginning to come into his own. Hard to argue with that.

Except that Kranj had a great debut and even though he didn't sound as clinical today, we have won both games with him in the side 2-0 (long may it continue). It seems like he was exactly the missing ingredient. Hard to argue with that.

Except that O'Neil should also get some credit for our improved midfield form. His work rate and ability has made a world of difference. Hard to argue with that.

Except that both Simpson and Assou-Ekkote have contributed going forward and in defence. Both have been great signings. Hard to argue with that.

Except that Carrol has come alive over the last couple of games and been class. Hard to argue with that.

Except that .... fcked if I know. For me its between Dunne, Austin, and Kranj (although it might be too soon to know for Nicky).

What do you think?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:43 - Oct 5 with 2829 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Dunne. Without him we would not be where we are. Not conceded a goal when he has been on the pitch. Fantastic, fantastic player

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:50 - Oct 5 with 2802 viewsQPRDave

Getting the best out of Joey has gone a long way to putting us where we are now imo.
I think all Harry's signings have been top class, bar Samba who was unfit.
Remember the furore of some when we signed Dunne?...Few red faces amongst our support now
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:55 - Oct 5 with 2788 viewsDylanP

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:50 - Oct 5 by QPRDave

Getting the best out of Joey has gone a long way to putting us where we are now imo.
I think all Harry's signings have been top class, bar Samba who was unfit.
Remember the furore of some when we signed Dunne?...Few red faces amongst our support now

Remember the furore when we signed Derry ... Hill ... Nelson.. there seems to be a pattern here

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:57 - Oct 5 with 2772 viewsTonto

THis year Dunne, but if you talking about the whole time he has been here, Remy is in with a shout

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 19:07 - Oct 5 with 2738 viewsQPR1882

Steve McClaren
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 19:45 - Oct 5 with 2658 viewsbaz_qpr

Dunne without a doubt Green is getting the plaudits but Dunne is the main reason we are not conceding
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 19:52 - Oct 5 with 2627 viewsQPRDave

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 18:55 - Oct 5 by DylanP

Remember the furore when we signed Derry ... Hill ... Nelson.. there seems to be a pattern here

Yeah spot on Dylan....i think as a fan base we are learning!
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 20:30 - Oct 5 with 2542 viewsBushman

All of them who are playing this season O'neil,Simpson,Dunne,Benny ,Carroll,Austin,Nico, are top quality at this level & would walk into anynother championship team -whether they would have cut it last season or will do next is another question.

You can add Barton & Green to that list but IMHO they both lack the mental strength to play a higher standard as they have demonstrated previously.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 20:34 - Oct 5 with 2531 viewsJonDoeman

There's prem managers who've had an absolute 'mare, not taking Dunne on a free.

All his signings have been good haven't they?
And remember the hilarity we had, with him saying the "right sort"?

It Is What It Is !!

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 21:05 - Oct 5 with 2469 viewslongbottom

Richard Dunne without question. Thus far has made us unbeatable.
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 21:11 - Oct 5 with 2446 viewsjo_qpr63

Dunne, Austin.Sticking with Green.
Is this team good enough for the prem if we get promoted?Is he building for the future?
I think we will have a better go of it with this team, and with Rednapp as manager.

[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 21:23]
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 2433 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Dunne or Austin for me.

Austin tips it for me because of the goals he has delivered.

Hill - Nedum would also be good partnership at cente back but the other strikers haven't delivered (mainly due to injuries) so I reckon Austin has been most important so far.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 22:11 - Oct 5 with 2351 viewsessextaxiboy

And the money he spent in Jan to try and keep us up will have all been recovered if Remy goes for 8 mill .

He has a future in this management business does old Harry
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 22:13 - Oct 5 with 2347 viewsNW5Hoop

Dunne, without doubt.
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 08:46 - Oct 6 with 2218 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy - shame about the clause, he is worth at least £30m.
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 09:39 - Oct 6 with 2169 viewsPommyhoop

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 08:46 - Oct 6 by SpiritofGregory

This^^^^

Remy oozes class.Champions league player all day long. I thought the clause has expired,no.?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:12 - Oct 6 with 2126 viewsbaz_qpr

His market value is currently F-All due to the Rape Accusation
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:17 - Oct 6 with 2115 viewsWeaverQPR

Remy is a Champions Lg standard player who most probably has no intention of playing for us again, and if he does want to play for us again you have to wonder why given he is £ar too good for us.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 10:49]

@WeavQPR

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:25 - Oct 6 with 2105 viewsJonDoeman

Not really his best signing is it, a player who only saw us as a shop window, and then got involved in a rape accusation so we couldn't sell him .
Austin is a better striker signing.

It Is What It Is !!

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:39 - Oct 6 with 2083 viewseghamranger

Think Gary Oneill is a player who has done well this season, we thought he would be a squad player, I've been massively impressed by him. He has got great stamina and really tries his best.

Dunne would be the best signing, followed by Simpson and Oneill.
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:53 - Oct 6 with 2066 viewsWeaverQPR

More importantly though TF has let HR get on with the job, the relationship did look abit iffy over the Wayne Bridge transfer.

@WeavQPR

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 11:03 - Oct 6 with 2056 viewsLoft1979

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:53 - Oct 6 by WeaverQPR

More importantly though TF has let HR get on with the job, the relationship did look abit iffy over the Wayne Bridge transfer.

i think TF looks good there now :)
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 11:08 - Oct 6 with 2045 viewsdaveB

Can't complain about any of the signings but for me Danny Simpson has been excellent, really impressed with him
Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 11:08 - Oct 6 with 2045 viewsJonDoeman

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 10:53 - Oct 6 by WeaverQPR

Yeah that worked out well in the end!

♫♫Dontcha wish your left back was B.A.E... Dontcha Dontcha♫♫

It Is What It Is !!

Who has been 'arry's Best Signing So Far? on 11:11 - Oct 6 with 2034 viewsrobith

On a cost efficiency basis, impossible to look past Dunne.

Long term wise, Austin is a cracking signing - have been incredibly impressed with his discipline and endevour in playing a role that clearly isn't natural to him, whilst still slotting them in. Also his penalty technique is pretty OOOOF

I would also put O'Neill in the mix. Unglamorous but the kind of good egg squad player every successful team needs, runs himself into the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024