Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042301 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:57 - Feb 1 with 5381 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:56 - Feb 1 with 5356 viewspaulparker

Calling it on early

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 5347 viewsPunteR

Love this deep house gem..

Minimal..

Nice vibes..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:28 - Feb 2 with 5342 viewsPunteR

RIP Tango
One of the originals of the hardcore Jungle and D&B back in the day.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 0:47]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:55 - Feb 2 with 5337 viewsPunteR

Banger

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:54 - Feb 2 with 5315 viewsDiscodroids

Nice Andy Warhol Sample ..'My Mind Is Like A tape Recorder With One Button.. Erase'.

Prog House Rising. Thank F uck Its Friday.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:31 - Feb 2 with 5288 viewshopphoops

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:54 - Feb 2 by Discodroids

Nice Andy Warhol Sample ..'My Mind Is Like A tape Recorder With One Button.. Erase'.

Prog House Rising. Thank F uck Its Friday.

That's great Disco. Today I'm enjoying all things Ruede Hagelstein

and this by an old mucker of mine

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:28 - Feb 2 with 5263 viewsFDC

Oi oi

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:01 - Feb 3 with 5256 viewsFDC

There's a solid 83% chance that every 30 pages I'm basically posting the same tunes
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:53 - Feb 3 with 5204 viewsLblock

You Prog boyz are banging it!!

In a change of flavour.....

RIP to another who has left us according to this mornings news.
This tune used to be on one of my C-90's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:09 - Feb 3 with 5175 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 13:14]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:26 - Feb 3 with 5146 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:25 - Feb 3 with 5140 viewspaulparker

get in rangers !!!a wins a win

Mrs P has gone out and the daughter has gone to fking grime party, gawd help me

leaving yours truly home alone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:41 - Feb 3 with 5138 viewsFDC

Wife's away too this weekend PP, so I took the opportunity to get w@nkered and dust off some old vinyl last night.

Does anyone else on here share my irrational devotion to the Drop record label? I reckon 80% of my purchaes in the the late 90s / early 00s were Drop.

The breakdown at 1.40 here is pretty much my favourite moment of my 20s

PS. Grime's the new house, proper scene with a proper ethos - fair play to your daughter and the obviously excellent values you've instilled!

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 20:49]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:38 - Feb 3 with 5120 viewspaulparker

TBH FDC Grime isn't my thing and ive tried to educate her to no avail into the house thing but watching her and her 6 mates getting ready round the house earlier took me back 25 years and more so good luck to them its what they are into
anyway here's to the old school house heads out there

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:12 - Feb 3 with 5113 viewsFDC

Getting grumpy and moaning to my mates about new music scenes is brilliant. The spectacle of the things that I thought were quintisentially 'youth' like drugs and dance music becoming 'dad' is absolutely hilarious. Bring on my mid-life crisis, on my 40th birthday I'm going to go missing in Ibiza with a rucksack full of doves.

Have I posted this already? Probably. Weekend banger.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 2:40]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Feb 4 with 5041 viewsW13R

The old boys have still got it, nuff said.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:48 - Feb 4 with 5030 viewsBrixtonR

The man himself RIP. Starting things for a Sunday......

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 13:51]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:21 - Feb 4 with 5019 viewsBrixtonR

Apologies for the randomness but realising its 30 years since 1988 ...the version they used to play on Centreforce
Said Acid, Said Exctasy.................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:43 - Feb 4 with 5014 viewsBrixtonR

Proper serious Sunday tune......

South London La La La
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:08 - Feb 4 with 5008 viewsBrixtonR

These remind me of the Dunn Cow Old Kent Road summer 1989

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:23 - Feb 4 with 5006 viewsBrixtonR

A proper 1991 tune......love the epic opening

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 15:24]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:10 - Feb 4 with 4999 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:41 - Feb 3 by FDC

Wife's away too this weekend PP, so I took the opportunity to get w@nkered and dust off some old vinyl last night.

Does anyone else on here share my irrational devotion to the Drop record label? I reckon 80% of my purchaes in the the late 90s / early 00s were Drop.

The breakdown at 1.40 here is pretty much my favourite moment of my 20s

PS. Grime's the new house, proper scene with a proper ethos - fair play to your daughter and the obviously excellent values you've instilled!

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 20:49]

Fair play to Grime but to me it's like back in 96 or so when you had speed garage v acid trance. To me the antidote to Grime is Psy Trance its getting big again in London and in Goa it's like its 94 again fkin rules

Can you see the colours ? Everything is sooooooooooo trippy...

I know I only put this up a couple of weeks ago but what a fkin tuuuuuuuuuuune.......

Well it was Cohesion at 414 last night ;-)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - Feb 4 with 4972 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:10 - Feb 4 by BrixtonR

Fair play to Grime but to me it's like back in 96 or so when you had speed garage v acid trance. To me the antidote to Grime is Psy Trance its getting big again in London and in Goa it's like its 94 again fkin rules

Can you see the colours ? Everything is sooooooooooo trippy...

I know I only put this up a couple of weeks ago but what a fkin tuuuuuuuuuuune.......

Well it was Cohesion at 414 last night ;-)

2 cracking tunes there

Gonna have to do Cohesion night with you at some point this year mate
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - Feb 4 with 4961 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - Feb 4 by Rangersw12

2 cracking tunes there

Gonna have to do Cohesion night with you at some point this year mate

If your not doing Villa, You should come the to Psymera day time boat party on 3rd March https://www.psymera.co.uk/
and then Cohesion afterwards it's gonna be a proper day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024