Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017270 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:04 - Feb 4 with 6026 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - Feb 4 by BrixtonR

If your not doing Villa, You should come the to Psymera day time boat party on 3rd March https://www.psymera.co.uk/
and then Cohesion afterwards it's gonna be a proper day.

I cant do that date unfortunately but something in April or May . Hopefully see you soon or will bell you to arrange !

As its late on a Sunday a nice wind down end of the night arms in the air sort of tune love peace and QPR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:59 - Feb 5 with 5977 viewsPunteR

Wicked footage. How happy are this lot.?
90s raving.
Prob need FB to view it. not sure how to copy it.

[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 23:00]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:37 - Feb 9 with 5877 viewsW13R

Gwan Migs, and I ain't talking about them Luton Kuntz either.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:36 - Feb 11 with 5813 viewsPunteR

Rezpekt

Love em or hate em MC's have been part of the dance scene from the off. This is pretty impressive. Hat doffed
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:28]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:02 - Feb 11 with 5763 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 5748 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 20:57]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:11 - Feb 11 with 5740 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:49 - Feb 11 by PunteR

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 20:57]

PunteR mate that Black Sky dub is fckin fckin epic i used to play it over n over on the Ministry 93 CD nice one fckin tune love it

This is a tune....how can it be nearly 30 years old that is proper mental it still sounds new and amazing lol

[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 5:17]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 5738 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:11 - Feb 11 by BrixtonR

PunteR mate that Black Sky dub is fckin fckin epic i used to play it over n over on the Ministry 93 CD nice one fckin tune love it

This is a tune....how can it be nearly 30 years old that is proper mental it still sounds new and amazing lol

Yeh Black sky dub is a tune mate. H

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 5738 viewsPunteR

Yeh Black sky dub is a tune mate. Heard it tonight on Release fm.com check the show out . on now.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 5736 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:57 - Feb 12 with 5711 viewsBrixtonR

When everything is as fked as it is now I take solice from this. Peace n love
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:04 - Feb 12 with 5710 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:22 - Feb 12 with 5706 viewsBrixtonR

Come on London this is what were fkin here for.........lets ave it

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:30 - Feb 12 with 5705 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:48 - Feb 12 with 5704 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:15 - Feb 12 with 5703 viewsBrixtonR

https://www.whosampled.com/Earth,-Wind-%26-Fire/Devotion/
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:00 - Feb 15 with 5624 viewsPunteR

Anyone want to hear my dodgy old skool mixing..? lol
Im just working out Audacity and Soundcloud. Trial run. Took me 45 min to do the mix and 4 hours to work out how to upload. Bring back the good old tape press play record.
I'll do a better mix next time. Tunes are banging though. Couple of FFMT classics on there.
https://soundcloud.com/user-102158448/house-mix-2

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:38 - Feb 15 with 5600 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I remember liking that tune so much I sourced the original Manuel Gottsching. It goes on a bit though!

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 10:08]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:18 - Feb 16 with 5561 viewsDiscodroids

And Lo, He gave unto us House . And saw that it was Good. Fuking Good.

#GramLineFriday

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:38 - Feb 16 with 5526 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 23:41]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:15 - Feb 17 with 5519 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 0:20]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:41 - Feb 17 with 5494 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:00 - Feb 15 by PunteR

Anyone want to hear my dodgy old skool mixing..? lol
Im just working out Audacity and Soundcloud. Trial run. Took me 45 min to do the mix and 4 hours to work out how to upload. Bring back the good old tape press play record.
I'll do a better mix next time. Tunes are banging though. Couple of FFMT classics on there.
https://soundcloud.com/user-102158448/house-mix-2

PunteR that is quality mate.

It’s a bit of me - no clever tricks, effects and bells or whistles. Just pure great tracks beat miced and blended together really well. Do another!

Pray tell how you went about this? I’m hoping to hook up the 1200’s at some stage and get back into it and I’d love to record some sort of set digitally

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:22 - Feb 17 with 5489 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:38 - Feb 15 by CroydonCaptJack

I remember liking that tune so much I sourced the original Manuel Gottsching. It goes on a bit though!

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 10:08]

Nice one CCJ I'm going to listen to that tonight. I think I heard part of it before and was surprised as always thought that Sueno Latino was an original lol
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:30 - Feb 17 with 5487 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:15 - Feb 17 by PunteR

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 0:20]

That Sourmash tune brings back loads of memories to when I was hardcore clubbing..I've got the Prokulture CD mixed by Chris Liberator from early 1997 and it'son there.

I'm going to listen to your mix this weekend mate. I'm sure it's infinitely better than my 'mixing' which is non existent despite having 1210's since 1998 :-)
I'm with you on the tape record thing. I bought one of those Sony minidisc things back in 1999 to practise my mixing on - I never ever got the hang of it and went back to tapes
#Old Skool
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:12 - Feb 17 with 5482 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:41 - Feb 17 by Lblock

PunteR that is quality mate.

It’s a bit of me - no clever tricks, effects and bells or whistles. Just pure great tracks beat miced and blended together really well. Do another!

Pray tell how you went about this? I’m hoping to hook up the 1200’s at some stage and get back into it and I’d love to record some sort of set digitally

Ive got just a 2 channel mixer with a USB port so my pc can see the mixer.
Ive got 2 XLR cables from the mixer running to my 2 active moniter speakers which leaves me the master RCA port in the back of the mixer . Ive run an RCA cable to a connecter which converts the red and white to a 3.5mm jack cable which ive plugged into my pink microphone port in the back of my pc.
Audacity and soundcloud you can download for free.
Theres a bit of tweeking to do on audacity to get your recording volumes right and a bunch of other stuff that i havnt figured out yet, but essentially you just press the record button and away you go.
When you save your mix go to 'export' on the file box. This will convert your saved file(mix) to either mp3 or wav which you need to download to soundcloud.
Tbh my mate helped me to set it up the computer bit as my mind set is pure anolog..lol
Glad you enjoyed the mix mate.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 23:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024