Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042158 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:49 - Dec 29 with 1606 viewsW13R

Funktastic

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:52 - Dec 29 with 1602 viewsW13R

One of my favourite US Soul bands.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:54 - Dec 29 with 1598 viewsW13R

Bit more Funk.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Dec 29 with 1587 viewsW13R

Bit of new, right up my street.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:18 - Dec 29 with 1580 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 1578 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:45 - Dec 29 with 1570 viewsW13R

Nice Ibiza feel to this.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:36 - Dec 29 with 1563 viewsW13R

Respect Jody, lovely track.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:46 - Dec 29 with 1560 viewsOutWestR

Weatherall - Sabresonic... proper losing your $hit moment.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:59 - Dec 29 with 1556 viewsW13R

Who'd have thought six years later we would have had over a million views and 344 pages and counting of all the different types of dance music that we love.

A big thanks to all you Frankie boys (you know who you are) for keeping me sane/amused and making me smile during this mad shite year.

Right, here's some tracks that I first posted on this wonderful thread back in Oct 2014.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 1547 viewspaulparker

Great little track this

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:07 - Dec 29 with 1536 viewsLblock

Always be the Roger Sanchez mix but this one also hit's the spot.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 1535 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:59 - Dec 29 by W13R

Who'd have thought six years later we would have had over a million views and 344 pages and counting of all the different types of dance music that we love.

A big thanks to all you Frankie boys (you know who you are) for keeping me sane/amused and making me smile during this mad shite year.

Right, here's some tracks that I first posted on this wonderful thread back in Oct 2014.

Dubs you have put up some QUAL - LAH - TEA stuff today but this little lot takes the disco biscuit
D-Shake isn't one I hear that often anymore (maybe on Old Skool Vinyl Sessions Vol IV maybe?) but that was a massive tune for me back in tut day. Proper ravers track and that is a cracking little video with it. I'd love to have a bit more footage of those going out days on a personal level.... but then again.... maybe not!

Solitaire Gee another that does it for me. Many a time I've been bowling round the sweaty dancefloor with my head popping like a demented chicked to that one.

Top stuff

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 1521 viewsLblock

As the year draws to an end and we step deeper into this new decade with trepidation and hope... I look back a touch...

The FFMT has been a source of solace and amusment, fun, memories and feel good vibes.
Met some cracking fellas over the years this thread has been up and the sideline "Group" bits of contact have made me smile.... even 217 messages at 2:00am.
Small glimmers in a shite year.

Here's a few for ya:

This one I was clued into by a top DJ on a great station. Keep doing what you do Punter / DJ Flouncer... I'm proper looking forward to some Saturday evening choonage in the back garden in 2021

This one I'd somehow missed but was flagged up about five and half years ago by DiscoDroid. What a cracker. Cheers DD

Here's one from Dr Packer... just well... because it's Dr Packer

This one is for BrixtonR. The man trapped in a teenagers body - what a top fella.
We both have a liking for the lovely Corrine Drewery... and not just these dulcet tones.....

Here's an offering for W13R - a man with superb taste in music shared via these many wide and varied pages

One for FredManRave (aka Ray Von) - the king of BBQ's and formerly the top light entertainer of Buenos Aires.

For WestBerksR... usually never has time to be indoors for more than 3 hours. Let's hope 2021 see's his rollacoaster of gigs return

Shoulders rubbed on dancefloors years gone by - sure I've exchanged gurns with Mr PP to this one in days of hair and happier times

If you're going to be issued with a CCJ then make sure it's one from Croydon and named Jack. Knowledge of choonage like an Encylopedia

LondonScottish.... the raving Don of NW London. Level headed bloke and a top soul. One of the few cyclists I can warm to!

Silky... a man who will send you a picture of an NZ beach when it's grey, drizzly and minus 2 outside. Swine!

OutWestR... the latest to hit the greatest...... RFM debut far better than many a centre back or forward debut in hoops we could list off. Have some of this old fella

MerseyHoop aka the Albert Square dancer - had to be this one you old Wooly Back

PommyHoop... he'll fill a bucket for you as long as he's not on FIFA (when isn't he?!)

Countless others I may have missed but that's me getting the New Years stuff in early.
Thanks to all who have kept chins up on here whilst almost everything around us turns to shoite.

These one's are for me.....

And of course.... (albeit not the one you would usually hear 276 times on a coachtrip to Nottingham)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 1496 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Dec 29 by Lblock

As the year draws to an end and we step deeper into this new decade with trepidation and hope... I look back a touch...

The FFMT has been a source of solace and amusment, fun, memories and feel good vibes.
Met some cracking fellas over the years this thread has been up and the sideline "Group" bits of contact have made me smile.... even 217 messages at 2:00am.

Here's a few for ya:

This one I was clued into by a top DJ on a great station. Keep doing what you do Punter / DJ Flouncer... I'm proper looking forward to some Saturday evening choonage in the back garden in 2021

This one I'd somehow missed but was flagged up about five and half years ago by DiscoDroid. What a cracker. Cheers DD

This one is for BrixtonR. The man trapped in a teenagers body - what a top fella.
We both have a liking for the lovely Corrine Drewery... and not just these dulcet tones.....

Here's an offering for W13R - a man with superb taste in music shared via these many wide and varied pages

One for FredManRave (aka Ray Von) - the king of BBQ's and formerly the top light entertainer of Buenos Aires.

For WestBerksR... usually never has time to be indoors for more than 3 hours. Let's hope 2021 see's his rollacoaster of gigs return

Shoulders rubbed on dancefloors years gone by - sure I've exchanged gurns with Mr PP to this one in days of hair and happier times

If you're going to be issued with a CCJ then make sure it's one from Croydon and named Jack. Knowledge of choonage like an Encylopedia

LondonScottish.... the raving Don of NW London. Level headed bloke and a top soul. One of the few cyclists I can warm to!

Silky... a man who will send you a picture of an NZ beach when it's grey, drizzly and minus 2 outside. Swine!

OutWestR... the latest to hit the greatest...... RFM debut far better than many a centre back or forward debut in hoops we could list off. Have some of this old fella

PommyHoop... he'll fill a bucket for you as long as he's not on FIFA (when isn't he?!)

Countless others I may have missed but that's me getting the New Years stuff in early.
Thanks to all who have kept chins up on here whilst almost everything around us turns to shoite.

And of course.... (albeit not the one you would usually hear 276 times on a coachtrip to Nottingham)

You’ve completely nailed it with this selection, each tune brilliant in its own way. And I absolutely love that Dubtribe tune. Well done sir.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:50 - Dec 29 with 1482 viewspaulparker

Memories of 1990
Hammersmith plais ,& Astoria

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:55 - Dec 29 with 1481 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:49 - Dec 29 by W13R

Funktastic

Great track
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:56 - Dec 29 with 1480 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:52 - Dec 29 by W13R

One of my favourite US Soul bands.

I agree. Still sounds great.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:58 - Dec 29 with 1479 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:59 - Dec 29 by W13R

What a great selection.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:35 - Dec 30 with 1472 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Here's a few for ya:

Post of the year in the thread of the year yet again. Seven years running.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 0:36]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:47 - Dec 30 with 1453 viewsFredManRave

I'm gonna leave this here because I just came across it (no not in that way you bunch of weirdos) whilst I was looking for other stuff. Tomorrow I will post my last Frankie thread post from work which is where, undoubtedly, the vast majority have come from.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:46 - Dec 30 with 1416 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:50 - Dec 29 by paulparker

Memories of 1990
Hammersmith plais ,& Astoria

Heard that on the wireless two days ago.

Timeless and atmospheric

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:48 - Dec 30 with 1415 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:47 - Dec 30 by FredManRave

I'm gonna leave this here because I just came across it (no not in that way you bunch of weirdos) whilst I was looking for other stuff. Tomorrow I will post my last Frankie thread post from work which is where, undoubtedly, the vast majority have come from.

Landmark day for you FMR -- hope they've got you a brass microphone and a commemorative silky shiney grey suit for the send off.

Good luck!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:45 - Dec 30 with 1402 viewsPunteR

Here's a few for ya:

What a top post. Thanks Blocky x
And thanks for sorting out my shows sponsor enabling me to continue on Release.
A brilliant selection of tunes there mate. Always welcome on my show , you know your music.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 11:51]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:44 - Dec 30 with 1381 viewsW13R

Haven't heard this in many a year.....still love it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024