Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Mackie 21:16 - Apr 9 with 12903 viewsMarshy

Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday. Just wish it would still be in a hooped shirt!

Why we had to sell a player like Mackie, and replace him with some of the dross we've signed and taken on loan is beyond me.
Jamie Mackie on 21:18 - Apr 9 with 5036 viewsGloucs_R

Was thinking the same myself. He wasnt the best but gave his all and I would rather have 11 players do that than what we have had to put up with for 3 seasons.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jamie Mackie on 21:19 - Apr 9 with 5033 viewskropotkin41

Haven't you noticed? We're an ambitious club, going places! You can't just keep people because they give their all every time they wear the shirt you know! For gawd sake, don't you realise that what we need is big names not big hearts?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Jamie Mackie on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 5005 viewsRangersAreBack

Obviously not the right sort.
Jamie Mackie on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 4998 viewsRangersDave

Lump on Jamie to score against us methinks

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Jamie Mackie on 21:32 - Apr 9 with 4980 viewsDWQPR

When he left last summer I thought that it was good business for the club given that at best he is a decent championship forward. I was wrong, especially given the lack of urgency in the side, the lack of honest endeavour, the lack of goals, the lack of pace up front and the total lack of passion. Mackie has all the positives sides of these attributes sadly Redknapp didn't realise this, so instead this season we have been treated to AJ being injured and looking past it, Zamora being injured and looking past it, Doyle getting injured and looking past it, Keane not yet injured and never will have it and Miaga who knowing our luck will be the only injury free forward going into the play-offs.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jamie Mackie on 21:38 - Apr 9 with 4950 viewsHollowayRanger

mackie was limited but gave 100% and nothing less

he would have played 30-40 games by now and scored 8-12 goals as a forward

instead we have zamorra and johnson the biggest fakes since jordans boobs

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jamie Mackie on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 4905 viewsWatford_Ranger

What did we get for him in the end? £1m? Enough to cover Zamora and Johnson's combined wages for maybe three months.
Jamie Mackie on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 4865 viewsdaveB

at the time it seemed the right thing to do to sell him, he wasn't playing and asked to go so made sense. I don't think the move has really worked out for him or us in hindsight, shame really but always wish him well
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Mackie on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 4851 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I can't stand notts forest! I hope we stuff them good n farking proper!

Of course, we won't, but I'll give JM a good welcome and if he ventures near the R block he'll get a decent round of applause. I won't hold him scoring against us, against him, either!
Jamie Mackie on 22:43 - Apr 9 with 4810 viewskingsburyR

Liked Jamie, still think he is crap.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Jamie Mackie on 23:04 - Apr 9 with 4780 viewsted_hendrix

Bollox to Jamie Mackie and Forest.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jamie Mackie on 00:53 - Apr 10 with 4718 viewsJigsore

Jamie Mackie on 22:43 - Apr 9 by kingsburyR

Liked Jamie, still think he is crap.

Scored against United, City, last minute winner against Liverpool, that brilliant mazy run and near goal vs Arsenal, a brace against Blackburn as a sub and so on and so forth

always thought people were a wee bit harsh of his supposed lack of ability

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jamie Mackie on 00:57 - Apr 10 with 4717 viewsKernowRanger

Mackie against BAE this weekend. Can't wait...
Jamie Mackie on 01:44 - Apr 10 with 4688 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Mackie on 22:11 - Apr 9 by daveB

at the time it seemed the right thing to do to sell him, he wasn't playing and asked to go so made sense. I don't think the move has really worked out for him or us in hindsight, shame really but always wish him well

It didn't seem the right thing to do at the time, and with the benefit of hindsight it was a fcking ridiculous thing to do.

"He wasn't playing at the time" is a Redknapp excuse, as if somebody else wasn't picking him. Mackie moved to play first team football. The disgraceful thing is we didn't give him it here. Who, last season or this, is better than him at QPR in that position? Another unforgivable, indefensible, festering turd of a decision made by our football club and, astonishingly, defended by a section of our support.

It's a disgrace he's not still here. A total fcking disgrace.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jamie Mackie on 02:18 - Apr 10 with 4662 viewsSonofNorfolt

Jamie Mackie on 01:44 - Apr 10 by Northernr

It didn't seem the right thing to do at the time, and with the benefit of hindsight it was a fcking ridiculous thing to do.

"He wasn't playing at the time" is a Redknapp excuse, as if somebody else wasn't picking him. Mackie moved to play first team football. The disgraceful thing is we didn't give him it here. Who, last season or this, is better than him at QPR in that position? Another unforgivable, indefensible, festering turd of a decision made by our football club and, astonishingly, defended by a section of our support.

Dear Admin adjudicator,

I would like to register a complaint about the above comments from the poster 'NorthernR'.

Totally rose tinted and inaccurate, please PM me Clive as to what can be done to rid this board of such ill informed vitriol.

Expecting heads to roll,

YF

Eldest son of John Huckridge.
Jamie Mackie on 02:51 - Apr 10 with 4649 viewsNov77

Jamie Mackie on 01:44 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Here we go again, let's nail this once and for all, of all the forwards and midfielders on our books last season, only Mbia, adel and Granero started more games than Mackie, so how can you say we didn't give him first team football here? He was given more game time than his performances deserved.

We didn't 'get rid' of him, he put in a written transfer request.

Your post is hysterical, like a schoolgirl whose been told that actually Justin bieber isn't very talented.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Jamie Mackie on 03:17 - Apr 10 with 4636 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Jamie Mackie on 02:51 - Apr 10 by Nov77

Here we go again, let's nail this once and for all, of all the forwards and midfielders on our books last season, only Mbia, adel and Granero started more games than Mackie, so how can you say we didn't give him first team football here? He was given more game time than his performances deserved.

Your post is hysterical, like a schoolgirl whose been told that actually Justin bieber isn't very talented.

Agree. Totally out of his depth in the Premier (as were others) and lacks the speed and talent. Can't fault the effort but the end product was found wanting plenty of times and him coming on as sub was more often out of desperation than adding skill and pace to a game. Yes, a couple of important goals that helped the cause but overall a good deal to sell him on IMO.
Jamie Mackie on 06:49 - Apr 10 with 4574 viewsDrewster

Jamie Mackie on 21:28 - Apr 9 by RangersDave

Lump on Jamie to score against us methinks

You just absolutely know this is going to happen. It's the QPR way.
I'll have a few bob on that.
They will beat us Saturday, It will be the kick start to their stuttering season. Probably get them into the play offs where we end up meeting them at wembley where ma lie scores the goal that sends them up.
Jamie Mackie on 08:33 - Apr 10 with 4466 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jamie Mackie on 02:51 - Apr 10 by Nov77

Absolute tosh.

Harry when he first came: 'If I had 11 Mackies we'd be fine.'

Then suddenly he was dropped and sat on the bench doing nothing for months while other wasters who were either injured, rubbish, or didn't care ponced about on the pitch in front of him. It was a disgrace who was picked ahead of him - a player who, remember, scored 7 goals in his first Prem season, some of them absolutely vital.

This season he undoubtedly would have played, but it's pretty clear that Redknapp didn't see him as part of the team for whatever reason. Do you know why he put in a written transfer request? That's because it means he forfeits the fee the club would be due to give him for selling him *without* the request. Why do you think Jamie Mackie wanted to move? For money? Because he's not a fighter? Do me a favour. It's beyond doubt that Redknapp rejected him, sorry. Anyone can see that.

Bare bones.

Jamie Mackie on 09:07 - Apr 10 with 4408 viewsessextaxiboy

Jamie Mackie on 00:57 - Apr 10 by KernowRanger

Mackie against BAE this weekend. Can't wait...

Against a motivated BAE Mackie would have no chance . He created their goal in the away fixture but he had to go to the other side of the pitch to do it. .

Alas a motivated BAE left us in January .

I like Mackie as a player.but he is championship standard IMO .

I heard that he has turned into a big time charlie type .
Jamie Mackie on 09:18 - Apr 10 with 4392 viewsJamie

Jamie Mackie on 09:07 - Apr 10 by essextaxiboy

Against a motivated BAE Mackie would have no chance . He created their goal in the away fixture but he had to go to the other side of the pitch to do it. .

Mackie gave BAE a torrid time in the PL when we beat Spurs at LR. BAE was even hooked for Rose.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2014 9:20]
Jamie Mackie on 09:18 - Apr 10 with 4396 viewsgigiisourgod

... Walking in a Mackie wonderland...

Second only to wild thing for effort in a blue and white shirt.
Jamie Mackie on 09:20 - Apr 10 with 4390 viewsLblock

Jamie Mackie on 09:07 - Apr 10 by essextaxiboy

If I recall correctly JM terrorised BAE last time he played against him at W12?

So much so that he was subbed at halftime?

I had little or no skill as a player but I'd give 200% and the only thing I had going was commitment and energy. It unsettled many a player better than me.
I think that counts for a lot IF balanced with better players around you.

I think a Charlie & Jamie frontline would've reaped rewards this season.
I'd also hazard a guess he'd be a bit more effective than Will Keane Offside or any number of others!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jamie Mackie on 09:34 - Apr 10 with 4345 viewstoboboly

Jamie Mackie on 22:11 - Apr 9 by daveB

I didnt think it a good idea. A lot of other people didnt think it was a good idea. I think it has been born out that it wasnt a good idea. Then we sell him to our rivals. Fcking pathetic from Redknapp, the board and the club.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jamie Mackie on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 4336 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Mackie on 09:34 - Apr 10 by toboboly

I didnt think it a good idea. A lot of other people didnt think it was a good idea. I think it has been born out that it wasnt a good idea. Then we sell him to our rivals. Fcking pathetic from Redknapp, the board and the club.

Hysterical little girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024