Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... 19:11 - May 11 with 8279 viewsDrewster

Derby fans look like idiots out there. Haven't won anything yet.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 11:44 - May 12 with 2212 viewsTheBlob

Do pitch invasions look better under floodlights or during the day?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 12:22 - May 12 with 2182 viewsspencer

Having watched us this season, I'm too tired mentally to even go to the toilet let alone run down the steps and jump onto the pitch.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 12:25 - May 12 with 2175 viewsBluce_Ree

18 Stone, I won't quote your post as it's huge. But to give you a reply, it's bent as a can of chips. People need to know their place. I'd rather see the players celebrate or if we lose, do a lap of honour (well, appreciation of the fans) than see a load of grown men standing around like bovine pr1cks. To me it all seems to be acting like the big man which is easy when you are one of hundreds of people.

Last minute winner to secure promotion/safety? Sure, get on there. It's not for me but that's a celebration. But these days it's done almost as a matter of course. If I used the word 'muggy' I'd use it exclusively for that.

As for the stewarding that people mention. What exactly are they meant to do? What would any of us here be able to do? All they can do is deal with inviduals and hope the rest of us graduated from primary school with enough sense to stay in the stands.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 12:28 - May 12 with 2171 viewsdaveB

people when on the pitch when we beat Oldham as well. Personally i don't care as long as we win
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 12:33 - May 12 with 2155 viewsrobith

I personally don't understand them really, unless a spontaneous outpouring of joy (Palace 6-0 falls into definitely acceptable), but what really winds me up is recently people seem to stay out there for ages. When we won the league, being 10 when we were relegated from the prem and not even seeing us win in person until I was 19, all I wanted to see was us lift the trophy. I get the initial running onto the pitch, but then 15 minutes later I'm still looking at people ambling around the pitch doing...not a great deal.

Was always very jealous of a pitch invasion some mates went on a few years ago. In the 2008 FA Cup my mates and I did a thing where we tried to follow the FA Cup from Dulwich Hamlet in the third qualifying round following the victor all the way to the final. In the second round Chasetown were away at Port Vale and I couldn't afford the train ticket. They drew 1-1 with a late equaliser and two mates went with everyone else on the pitch (the others were worried they'd get nicked) and ended up in all the official photos hugging the Chasetown manager.

They won the replay but sadly got Cardiff at home in the next round for which we had no chance of getting tickets for so the run ended there. we did the FA Trophy the next year which was terrific craic
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 12:59 - May 12 with 2122 viewsRangersAreBack

Given the choice which would you prefer?

(a) We lose tonight and all go home miserable.

(b) We win tonight and some fans invade the pitch.
[Post edited 12 May 2014 13:08]
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:01 - May 12 with 2122 viewsTGRRRSSS

Nonsense there WAS a pitch invasion after Oldham, some were on the pitch before the final whistle, likewise after the 6-0 Palace game in 1999
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:03 - May 12 with 2119 viewssimmo

We invavded the pitch in our promotion season before we even knew we were up. Looked like absolute weapons.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:08 - May 12 with 2109 viewskingsburyR

Agree, that looked great on final score on the BBC as it was announced Norwich had scored and we WERE NOT promoted!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:11 - May 12 with 2104 viewsTGRRRSSS

If we win tonight we will be going to Wembley for the first time since 1986.
If that isnt a reason for an outpouring of joy (football wise) I don't know what is.
Far to many of the "fun police on here.
Who's got a job with the council????
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 23:11 - May 12 with 2030 viewsBlackCrowe

I take it back, the fans on the pitch chanting to TF was magnificent. Heart-stirring stuff.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 23:53 - May 12 with 1968 viewsted_hendrix

Unbelievable releasing of emotions as the final whistle went, those last 5 minutes stood in the stadium tonight were incredible, the last couple of minutes as the ball pinged around our penalty box were pure agony.
The whistle went, we went berserk in the lower loft and the next thing I knew everyone seemed to be on the pitch having the craic.
Enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 09:41 - May 13 with 1841 viewsmorgantwin

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 23:53 - May 12 by ted_hendrix

Unbelievable releasing of emotions as the final whistle went, those last 5 minutes stood in the stadium tonight were incredible, the last couple of minutes as the ball pinged around our penalty box were pure agony.
The whistle went, we went berserk in the lower loft and the next thing I knew everyone seemed to be on the pitch having the craic.
Enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

although the stewards have been critisized a lot this season they were obviously told by the club to let the crowd invasion at the end go ahead
which was a lovely gesture by the club,the wigan fans being put into the top tier were safe
perhaps the crowd invasion,would not have gone ahead if wigan had the bottom tier.

BUT THIS TIME THE STEWARDS GOT IT RIGHT,IT WAS A GREAT FEELING OF WONDERMENT AND IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I EVER GO TO WEMBLEY IN MY LIFETIME
THANKYOU HARRY REDKNAP FOR GIVING ME A FANTASTIC DAY OUT

god bless the rangers now and lets just hope

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 09:42 - May 13 with 1842 viewsdaveB

i went on the pitch, loved it singing to Tony Fernandes, brilliant night
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 09:43 - May 13 with 1836 viewsNorthernr

Yeh that was pretty special, and unlike the Leeds game they cleared off so the players could come back, which was my main gripe back then.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 09:45 - May 13 with 1830 viewsPommyhoop

My Nephew got on but said it was too rammed to get anywhere near Remy to get his shirt...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 10:48 - May 13 with 1752 viewsHantsR

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:09 - May 13 with 1654 viewsloftboy

I didn't go on but my 3 kids did, the youngest two promptly run to ellerslie rd to where my other daughter and boyfriend sit and got blocked off by the stewards in the letting procedure, took a few frantic calls to my dAughter to make sure she had them before arranging to meet up after to get them. A great night

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:20 - May 13 with 1627 viewsmorgantwin

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:09 - May 13 by loftboy

I didn't go on but my 3 kids did, the youngest two promptly run to ellerslie rd to where my other daughter and boyfriend sit and got blocked off by the stewards in the letting procedure, took a few frantic calls to my dAughter to make sure she had them before arranging to meet up after to get them. A great night

i also loved to see the mittals laughing and joking,as they went round with the lap of honour

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:21 - May 13 with 1627 viewsconnell10

I went on and it was a special moment ill treasure forever!!!!! _

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 13:47 - May 13 with 1583 viewsHollowayRanger

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 10:48 - May 13 by HantsR

now whats wrong with that it shows tony just how much passion the fans have for the club and singing his name must have been so special for him,it wasa chance for fans to just shake a lot of hands and have a good old sing song and release a heck of a lot of stress

i was on took a few photos then got off and clapped the team around the ground

it was a wonderful night now someone get me the dvd!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 18:21 - May 13 with 1514 viewsRangersAreBack

The club clearly approved...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/130514-pitch-invasion-qpr-v-wigan-athletic-13t
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 22:17 - May 17 with 1395 viewsBluce_Ree

Arsenal had a big screen at the Emirates.

And invaded the pitch.

Knobdestroyers.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024