Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
andros townsend anybody 19:36 - May 28 with 2933 viewsmorgantwin

how about bringing him in ,he was sensational last time

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

andros townsend anybody on 19:39 - May 28 with 2910 viewsQPR1882

He would never give up his itv champions league job

andros townsend anybody on 20:04 - May 28 with 2850 viewsjamois

not a priority. losing his hair and he's no dave thomas. no.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

andros townsend anybody on 20:41 - May 28 with 2759 viewsClive_Anderson

Spurs will want far too much for him.

Would take him if they suddenly decided to be reasonable all of a sudden.
andros townsend anybody on 20:58 - May 28 with 2714 viewsGetMeRangers

A pipe dream. he will surely go to a club that has more chance of European football than us, but I would like to see him back

He did tweet
Bobbbby Zamora !!!
on Sat though so at least he still has a connection to the club that help propel his career
[Post edited 28 May 2014 21:07]
andros townsend anybody on 21:55 - May 28 with 2579 viewsEalingRanger

£5 million and I'd take him. Andros, Junior, Matt Phllips and Traore would all be great options to have.
andros townsend anybody on 09:40 - May 29 with 2377 viewsTheBlob

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/478819/EXCLUSIVE-QPR-eye-Spurs-duo-Towns

Poll: So how was the season for you?

andros townsend anybody on 09:49 - May 29 with 2353 viewsA40Bosh

I think the way forward has to be that we find our own Andros Townsend V2.0.

I want half our signings to be met with a response of "Who?".

No going after has beens or former loanees from bigger clubs who would hold us to ransom asking for silly money for peripheral squad players. Townsend is seen as one of the golden boys in the England squad so I cannot see him coming back to us.

A young player from a lower league or France perhaps who is used to playing in thinner hoops,

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

andros townsend anybody on 10:10 - May 29 with 2317 views08olesen

We will only get him if we sign Dawson as well. Redmond would be a cheaper option, or zaha on loan. Looks like we have been linked with Ever beneaga too from Valencia

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

andros townsend anybody on 11:16 - May 29 with 2260 viewsTonto

I had him back in a heartbeat, but I'm surprised Spuds are even considering selling him...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

andros townsend anybody on 11:28 - May 29 with 2241 viewsAntti_Heinola

andros townsend anybody on 11:16 - May 29 by Tonto

I had him back in a heartbeat, but I'm surprised Spuds are even considering selling him...

I'd take him back, but he'll never get in the Spurs team, and nor should he. Works very hard, but his, sorry to cliche, end product is dreadful - absolutely woeful. Spurs saw that quite early on last season and I think he only started a couple of games since about October. For the right money, he's easily attainable IMO.

Bare bones.

andros townsend anybody on 11:32 - May 29 with 2235 viewspaulparker

andros townsend anybody on 11:28 - May 29 by Antti_Heinola

I'd take him back, but he'll never get in the Spurs team, and nor should he. Works very hard, but his, sorry to cliche, end product is dreadful - absolutely woeful. Spurs saw that quite early on last season and I think he only started a couple of games since about October. For the right money, he's easily attainable IMO.

TBF Antti he got injured just after that England game in October and was out a while
he made spurs look very silly when they spunked 30 million on Lamela & 8 million on chadli when they had him under their noses for nothing
that said I think we would pay over the odds for him & any other spurs players come to that
Levy is many things but he always gets good money for players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

andros townsend anybody on 11:38 - May 29 with 2228 viewsClive_Anderson

andros townsend anybody on 11:28 - May 29 by Antti_Heinola

Really? I thought he was great for them early in the season and got Man of the Match for England against Montenegro.
andros townsend anybody on 11:45 - May 29 with 2209 viewsDoughnut

Yes,I'd have in in a flash...but as mentioned, might be a bit pricey.
andros townsend anybody on 11:55 - May 29 with 2190 viewsNW5Hoop

I'm another who thinks that Townsend didn't offer enough end product (which is also, say my Spurs friends, why he disappeared from their first team …). Exciting when running at players, but too much of the Franz Carr when he got to the byline …
[Post edited 29 May 2014 11:55]
andros townsend anybody on 12:20 - May 29 with 2158 viewsDANRANGER

I can't see it. The new man at Spurs has some sorting out to do but if he wants Lallana etc and has to sell then Levy will want 10m for Townsend at least and I'm not sure he's worth that. He seems to have followed the Adam Johnson way and exploded on the scene and then struggled. Scott Sinclair is similar but you'd get him a lot cheaper I reckon and he is probably a better all round player than Townsend.
andros townsend anybody on 12:22 - May 29 with 2152 viewsantoknee64

Would be happy to se him and Dawson come.
Along with George Thorne and Jorden Rhodes.
andros townsend anybody on 12:40 - May 29 with 2126 viewsCapeTownR

andros townsend anybody on 12:22 - May 29 by antoknee64

Would be happy to se him and Dawson come.
Along with George Thorne and Jorden Rhodes.

Agree, if we could get him for 5m and please PLAY HIM ON THE LEFT, old school, none of this having to cut in to cross a ball!!
andros townsend anybody on 15:18 - May 29 with 2025 viewsAntti_Heinola

andros townsend anybody on 11:32 - May 29 by paulparker

TBF Antti he got injured just after that England game in October and was out a while
he made spurs look very silly when they spunked 30 million on Lamela & 8 million on chadli when they had him under their noses for nothing
that said I think we would pay over the odds for him & any other spurs players come to that
Levy is many things but he always gets good money for players

fair do's he did start well and he is a good player, but one goal, from a cross, out of all his dozens of shots (it's even a joke among the Spurs players!) last season says it all for me. Great lad, great attitude, would be happy for him to be with us, but Spurs need to do a lot better than him and they know it. Just hasn't got the quality.

Bare bones.

andros townsend anybody on 19:32 - May 29 with 1942 viewsrsonist

Top lad and good player (though not a great one). However were we to sign him he'd understandably want a guaranteed first team place and in all honesty I would rather us try to get the maximum from Phillips, Hoilett, and Traore all of whom could potentially be better than Townsend is.

For the sizeable money he would cost I would also prefer we took the chance on Morrison if there's any possibility there. Not the finished article but then if he was he'd be top class and way out of our league.
andros townsend anybody on 19:37 - May 29 with 1933 viewsTW_R

andros townsend anybody on 09:49 - May 29 by A40Bosh

I think the way forward has to be that we find our own Andros Townsend V2.0.

I want half our signings to be met with a response of "Who?".

No going after has beens or former loanees from bigger clubs who would hold us to ransom asking for silly money for peripheral squad players. Townsend is seen as one of the golden boys in the England squad so I cannot see him coming back to us.

A young player from a lower league or France perhaps who is used to playing in thinner hoops,

Is that a preview of next season's Nike home kit?

I'd definitely have him back. He was the one bright spot of a very poor season when he played for us.
andros townsend anybody on 22:04 - May 29 with 1882 viewsLazyFan

Get Zaha in. Man U will swap him for Adel.

zzzzzzzzzz

andros townsend anybody on 09:00 - May 30 with 1773 viewsCharlie1

Exactly the type of player we should be after and one who would make me cut back elsewhere financially, to buy a ST.

If we sign players like this, it proves the board and co have learnt.

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024