Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Froch vs Groves tickets. 10:50 - May 30 with 5931 viewsSnipper

I have 2 spare tickets for tomorrow nights fight at Wembley. Tickets work out at £47 each with the add ons.

Anybody interested?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 10:53 - May 30 with 4947 viewsBrightonhoop

Sparring with Eubank Jnr, well worth a watch.

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 10:54 - May 30 with 4941 viewspaulparker

Be watching this at home, Mrs P is out for the night so im sorted
hopefully Froch knocks that Lairy, ghetto talking, stupid hair , Chelsea twunt out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:23 - May 30 with 4887 viewsstowmarketrange

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 10:54 - May 30 by paulparker

Be watching this at home, Mrs P is out for the night so im sorted
hopefully Froch knocks that Lairy, ghetto talking, stupid hair , Chelsea twunt out

I knew he was a wrongun.Now I know why.Im surprised the ref didn't get a bullet through the post.
How do 80,000 people get home at that time of night?
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:24 - May 30 with 4886 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

HI Mate do you still have the tickets? I'm very interested can you pm me? thanks.

John.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:40 - May 30 with 4850 viewsSnipper

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:24 - May 30 by johnswiltsqpr

HI Mate do you still have the tickets? I'm very interested can you pm me? thanks.

John.

I've Pm'd you John.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:54 - May 30 with 4811 viewsLblock

Is Georgie boy a scummer then?

Shame

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:56 - May 30 with 4815 viewssimmo

Eubank Jr is going to be a problem! Looks a beast.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:59 - May 30 with 4809 viewsdanehoop

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:54 - May 30 by Lblock

Is Georgie boy a scummer then?

Shame

He is indeed a scummer. And for that reason and a whole host of others I am hoping that Froch wins at a canter.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:03 - May 30 with 4787 viewsCharlie1

Have club Wembley tickets through work so looking forward to it.

Never would have imgained going to Wembley two weeks running!

2:59 baby!

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:05 - May 30 with 4785 viewsRs_Holy

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:59 - May 30 by danehoop

He is indeed a scummer. And for that reason and a whole host of others I am hoping that Froch wins at a canter.

grew up in Hammersmith, supports the chels..... Its wrong on every level!
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:14 - May 30 with 4763 viewsKonk

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:05 - May 30 by Rs_Holy

grew up in Hammersmith, supports the chels..... Its wrong on every level!

Exactly - should be Fulham. I saw him on the news the other day saying he thinks the whole of London will be backing him; given how popular Chelsea are with everyone else in, I really don't see that happening. Stick him on his ar se, Froch.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:24 - May 30 with 4742 viewsSnipper

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:03 - May 30 by Charlie1

Brilliant though Dave. Who are you cheering for tomorrow? I hope Froch wins.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:26 - May 30 with 4736 viewsdanehoop

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:14 - May 30 by Konk

Exactly - should be Fulham. I saw him on the news the other day saying he thinks the whole of London will be backing him; given how popular Chelsea are with everyone else in, I really don't see that happening. Stick him on his ar se, Froch.

That is the interesting thing isn't it, everyone in the media make out London to be a harmoginous demographic group which it clearly isn't. People from West London don't actually like or feel any great empathy towards those from South, East or North London and vice versa. People from Ruislip have no great love for those from Millwall or Tottenham and no one likes anyone purporting to be from or supporting Chelsea. Just 'cause Groves is from London I dont want him to win, much prefer Froch who just comes across as a much nicer bloke who has plyed his trade at highest levels whenever and wherever possible. Groves on the other hand doesnt and hasnt.

Never knowingly understood

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 13:46 - May 30 with 4677 viewsCharlie1

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:24 - May 30 by Snipper

Brilliant though Dave. Who are you cheering for tomorrow? I hope Froch wins.

Froch

Anyone who supports that mob from battersea is a cnt!

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 14:58 - May 30 with 4621 viewsMoonshineSteve

Have these tickets gone?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:08 - May 30 with 4597 viewsjamois

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 10:53 - May 30 by Brightonhoop

Sparring with Eubank Jnr, well worth a watch.

Eubank Jr looks the real deal, looks like he's got some power like his old man.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:11 - May 30 with 4593 viewsStraightR

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 11:23 - May 30 by stowmarketrange

I knew he was a wrongun.Now I know why.Im surprised the ref didn't get a bullet through the post.
How do 80,000 people get home at that time of night?

By coach. According to my brother, who is going, apparently TfL told the promoters/Wembley they couldn't handle that volume at that time of night so if they wanted to sell the entire stadium they had to provide alternative transport. I think my bro is picking up a combined coach/event ticket from the driver when he boards the coach.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:18 - May 30 with 4576 viewspaulparker

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:08 - May 30 by jamois

Eubank Jr looks the real deal, looks like he's got some power like his old man.

Seen him fight a few times, he is a good fighter but does look a little sloppy at times
the fight Eubank Jnr should take is against DeGale , its the fight that both fighters need at the moment IMHO

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:39 - May 30 with 4548 viewsstowmarketrange

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:11 - May 30 by StraightR

By coach. According to my brother, who is going, apparently TfL told the promoters/Wembley they couldn't handle that volume at that time of night so if they wanted to sell the entire stadium they had to provide alternative transport. I think my bro is picking up a combined coach/event ticket from the driver when he boards the coach.

It took hours for the derby coaches to leave the car park last Saturday and that was only half the crowd leaving at one time.For all 80,000 leaving in the darkness could be chaos.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 16:29 - May 30 with 4508 viewsingeminate

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 15:18 - May 30 by paulparker

Seen him fight a few times, he is a good fighter but does look a little sloppy at times
the fight Eubank Jnr should take is against DeGale , its the fight that both fighters need at the moment IMHO

DeGale is fighting to become the mandatory challenger of whoever wins Froch/Groves - if he wins no way he'll fight Eubank junior.

If he loses will be one of the biggest fights on offer and probably happen soon.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 16:48 - May 30 with 4481 viewsNathanNI

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 12:03 - May 30 by Charlie1

I'm up there tonight. Thought the same thing... Never been in my life, now twice in a week.

I can't help worrying it'll take a bit of the shine off. I'd happily never go there again. That will never be beaten. While everyone is watching the game i'll be starting into our end with a little smile.

Best day of my life that.
Froch vs Groves tickets. on 16:49 - May 30 with 4479 viewsCharlie1

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 16:48 - May 30 by NathanNI

I'm up there tonight. Thought the same thing... Never been in my life, now twice in a week.

I can't help worrying it'll take a bit of the shine off. I'd happily never go there again. That will never be beaten. While everyone is watching the game i'll be starting into our end with a little smile.

Best day of my life that.

Yeah - I'm going to look to the East stand and glow inside all night like. I actually think, it will bring all the memories flooding back, including some forgotten!

Probably shed a tear again!

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 06:08 - May 31 with 4299 viewsFredManRave

Can anybody suggest a predicted time for kick off?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 07:47 - May 31 with 4276 viewsJonDoeman

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 06:08 - May 31 by FredManRave

Can anybody suggest a predicted time for kick off?!

It Is What It Is !!

Froch vs Groves tickets. on 08:48 - May 31 with 4234 viewsDiscodroid

fully expect froch to catch up and wear groves down in rounds 9/10/11, which is where my 10p will be going tonight.

james degale (i think a qpr fan) waiting in the wings is on the bill tonight as well.

eubanks jnr looks the real deal, the smith brothers callum and paul , rocky fielding , billy joe saunders looking all world class in the middle/super middle division

just like the old days of kaylor, sibson, minter, christie, graham, benn,collins eubank and watson.

getting the beers and porkscratchings in for the fight tonight..living the dream!!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024