Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Comedian 10:05 - Jun 4 with 46360 viewspaulparker

So last night after coming home from a gruelling hours 6 a side game
I come home to find Mrs P and daughter watching the Miranda box set !!!??? WTF
how many times can you find a fat woman with a stupid haircut falling over funny
anyway this got me thinking of the worst comedian and how bad comedy is now

so top 3 worst comics at the moment

Miranda Hart
Sarah F ucking Milligan
David Williams - yes we know your camp it aint funny so feck off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst Comedian on 10:08 - Jun 4 with 10984 viewsBluce_Ree

Peter Kaye. Fat, unfunny f*ck.

Garlic bread? Garlic c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Worst Comedian on 10:24 - Jun 4 with 10930 viewsJamie

Miranda by a distance. Lee Evans an impressive second.
Worst Comedian on 10:25 - Jun 4 with 10919 viewsNoDiddley

Harry fcukin Hill about as funny as that shirt collar he wears.
Worst Comedian on 10:32 - Jun 4 with 10886 viewsHayesender

Ricky Gervais

Ricky Gervais

And Ricky Gervais

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Worst Comedian on 10:41 - Jun 4 with 10863 viewsozexile

Robin Williams. Never raised a smile to anything he's ever done.
Worst Comedian on 10:44 - Jun 4 with 10839 viewsJigsore

Oh lordy Miranda Hart is terrible. Mrs. Brown's Boys too is awful.

trying to think of someone that hasn't been said... Russell Howard?

His show on BBC3 is stupid 14 year old humour. Rip random stories from Reddit and shout toilet humour over the top of them

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Worst Comedian on 10:50 - Jun 4 with 10818 viewsRs_Holy

Worst Comedian on 10:32 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

Ricky Gervais

Ricky Gervais

And Ricky Gervais

Gervais is Marmite.... Personally I hate him!

Miranda Hart is toilet!... It reminds me of a bad American sitcom.

Tim Vine was incredibly unfunny as a guest pundit on ITVs FA Cup final programme.

(As an aside I saw Bobby Davro recently at the BearCat Club and expected him to be poor, but he had me in stitches.... Very non PC, 70's stuff but it took me back a bit and made me laugh).
Worst Comedian on 10:52 - Jun 4 with 10813 viewsFredManRave

Adam Sandler. Ok, so he's not specifically a comedian but all his (comedy) films are utter, utter shite so he's earned the right to be included. Absolutely nothing funny about anything he has ever done.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst Comedian on 10:56 - Jun 4 with 10796 viewsWeaverQPR

Paddy Mcguinness
Chris Ramsey

@WeavQPR

Worst Comedian on 10:57 - Jun 4 with 10795 viewspaulparker

Worst Comedian on 10:52 - Jun 4 by FredManRave

Adam Sandler. Ok, so he's not specifically a comedian but all his (comedy) films are utter, utter shite so he's earned the right to be included. Absolutely nothing funny about anything he has ever done.

FMR spot on every film he has done has been utter, utter shite

also Jack Whitehall, as bout as funny as a coach load of orphans being driven off a cliff ,
every time I turn on the box this tvvat is there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst Comedian on 10:59 - Jun 4 with 10781 viewspeejaybee

Worst Comedian on 10:56 - Jun 4 by WeaverQPR

Paddy Mcguinness
Chris Ramsey

Mr Bean.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Worst Comedian on 11:04 - Jun 4 with 10742 viewsDiscodroid

the worst

1. james corden
2. the character 'keith lemon'
3. micheal mcintyre
4. any female comedienne (other than that bird on the frank skinner radio show on saturday mornings)..take sarah millican for example...please take her.
5.johnny vaughn
6 .john bishop
7. any ethnic comedians who use their colour as the basis for their only jokes i.e . little miss jocelyn, omajid dihali and that bird from iran
8.russel howard
9. jack whitehall
10.lee evans/ nelson

dis honorable mention for noel fielding

the best
1.reeves and mortimer mute creations characters ...talc 'n' turnip
2.stuart lee
3.peter cook inc any derek and clive
4.bill hicks
5.mike read
6.bob monkhouse
7.richard pyror
8.reeves and mortimer characters 'mulligan and o'hare
9.bob mills(inc in bed with me dinner)
10.anything by harry and paul

honorable mentions for the comic strip 1982-1984, mickey flannagan, woody allen,alexi sayle , spike milligan

best looking/sexist comedian with the biggest hampton

1. lee mack

best sketch

paul whitehouse doing sir roly birkin qc , when the camera just closed in on his face for ages.

"i was very drunk at the time'

had 'it' , then lost 'it' award

jack dee

funny bones award

frank skinner
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 13:39]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Worst Comedian on 11:13 - Jun 4 with 10715 viewsHayesender

Worst Comedian on 10:44 - Jun 4 by Jigsore

Oh lordy Miranda Hart is terrible. Mrs. Brown's Boys too is awful.

trying to think of someone that hasn't been said... Russell Howard?

His show on BBC3 is stupid 14 year old humour. Rip random stories from Reddit and shout toilet humour over the top of them

Mrs Browns boys is awful.

I get looked at as if I'm mad if I mention in company how shite I think it is

Worst Comedian on 11:15 - Jun 4 with 10693 viewspaulparker

Worst Comedian on 11:04 - Jun 4 by Discodroid

the worst

1. james corden
2. the character 'keith lemon'
3. micheal mcintyre
4. any female comedienne (other than that bird on the frank skinner radio show on saturday mornings)..take sarah millican for example...please take her.
5.johnny vaughn
6 .john bishop
7. any ethnic comedians who use their colour as the basis for their only jokes i.e . little miss jocelyn, omajid dihali and that bird from iran
8.russel howard
9. jack whitehall
10.lee evans/ nelson

dis honorable mention for noel fielding

the best
1.reeves and mortimer mute creations characters ...talc 'n' turnip
2.stuart lee
3.peter cook inc any derek and clive
4.bill hicks
5.mike read
6.bob monkhouse
7.richard pyror
8.reeves and mortimer characters 'mulligan and o'hare
9.bob mills(inc in bed with me dinner)
10.anything by harry and paul

honorable mentions for the comic strip 1982-1984, mickey flannagan, woody allen,alexi sayle , spike milligan

best looking/sexist comedian with the biggest hampton

1. lee mack

best sketch

paul whitehouse doing sir roly birkin qc , when the camera just closed in on his face for ages.

"i was very drunk at the time'

had 'it' , then lost 'it' award

jack dee

funny bones award

frank skinner
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 13:39]

Disco im surprised you didn't say Stephen K Amos ,

got to agree with you on Bob Monkhouse, he was excellent when we had a works do years ago he done the stand up , genius and quick as you like with the put downs

must also mention Alan Carr, took Mrs P to see him a few years back when he was just appearing on 8 out of ten cats or whatever it is, we both found him quite funny on that and thought we would go to see him
anyway he was fecking terrible, Mrs P was on tramadol at the time for her back and mixed with vodka this left her pretty wired, Mrs P then proceeded to say quite loud how c rap he was, this prompted a grubby student to have a pop at Mrs P who then proceeded to choke out said student with a darth vader like grip, we was then asked to leave by security by the time the first interval had come around,
by the time th

Worst Comedian on 11:16 - Jun 4 with 10679 viewsAntti_Heinola

damnit, just replied to you Disco and it didn't post. Most annoying.
Anyway, what I said was that worryingly I agree with almost everything you've written there. Feel a bit ill.

I would have totally agreed until I saw Harry & Paul's BBC Two tribute thing the other week. Christ it was sh!t. Now I loved The Fast Show and I liked some of Enfield's stuff - not all, by any means, some of it was just rubbish, but this show was dreadful. Enfield taking the pish out of Python and The Likely Lads? Like he's ever written anything remotely as good? I'm sure it was meant as affectionate, but I found it a bit uncomfortable and not funny at all (although his Cleese impression was good, have to say). Really odd, self-indulgent show.

But Harry Hill is great - TV Burp was the funniest thing on TV for years, got tons of superb stuff under the radar at teatime. Comedy's very personal and subjective of course, but totally agree that Lee Evans, while he's obviously an incredible performer, has the worst, most tired, dated material out there. Really awful, lazy 'observational' comedy. I saw one act of his on TV and couldn't believe how lazy it was - he wasn't far off doing gags about men leaving the toilet seat up.

Bare bones.

Worst Comedian on 11:16 - Jun 4 with 10673 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Miranda is awful. Michael McCintyre got way too big for his boots and annoys me now. Ricky Gervais it depends, I don't find him that funny, but the series of Derek is one of the best things on television and Gervais is brilliant in it, so I quite like it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Worst Comedian on 11:20 - Jun 4 with 10646 viewsTacticalR

Hart had a trial with QPR Ladies. Unsuccessful you will be pleased to know.
http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/miranda-hart-i-could-have-been-

Air hostess clique

Worst Comedian on 11:20 - Jun 4 with 10627 viewsDiscodroid

Worst Comedian on 11:15 - Jun 4 by paulparker

Disco im surprised you didn't say Stephen K Amos ,

got to agree with you on Bob Monkhouse, he was excellent when we had a works do years ago he done the stand up , genius and quick as you like with the put downs

must also mention Alan Carr, took Mrs P to see him a few years back when he was just appearing on 8 out of ten cats or whatever it is, we both found him quite funny on that and thought we would go to see him
anyway he was fecking terrible, Mrs P was on tramadol at the time for her back and mixed with vodka this left her pretty wired, Mrs P then proceeded to say quite loud how c rap he was, this prompted a grubby student to have a pop at Mrs P who then proceeded to choke out said student with a darth vader like grip, we was then asked to leave by security by the time the first interval had come around,
by the time th

to the tune of 'summer nights'

"those tramadol nigh-hieghtsssssss"

i believe stephen k amos is , as they say in old money, ' musical' and is therefore automatically disqualified.

give me 'honky tonk', john inman, larry grayson and duncan norvelle any day of the camp week.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 11:39]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Worst Comedian on 11:40 - Jun 4 with 10577 viewsDWQPR

Michael McIntyre is to comedy what 'Arry Redknapp is to youth development. Other 'comedians/ennes of note, Sarah Milligan, Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr, the Lemon bloke and James Corden. How the f**k these lot earn decent wedge for boring the hell out of the human race I do not know. Jack Dee was good but needs to retire before too long.

Are a few that I enjoy, Al Murray is good and so is Lee Mack, also Ross Noble is worth a watch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Worst Comedian on 11:45 - Jun 4 with 10566 viewsDesertBoot

Michael McIntyre. Unfunny and staggered he sells out huge arenas.

Sarah Milligan. Don't get it at all.

John Bishop. He has to be funny because he's from Liverpool right?

Wish I could be like David Watts

Worst Comedian on 11:47 - Jun 4 with 10556 views08olesen

Gervais and Peter Kay are brilliant.

Its that alan car bloke i cant stand.

Im really liking Sean Walsh now and he is an R too, the jaiga bomb sketch is a good laugh for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Worst Comedian on 11:54 - Jun 4 with 10529 viewsTripper

So many terrible ones to choose from, most of the ones i hate have already had a mention but I'd like to add Rhod Gilbert and Simon Amstell to the list.
Worst Comedian on 12:06 - Jun 4 with 10491 viewsHayesender

Went to the Madness weekend in butlins last november and during the day there was a commedy set.

Most of them were very funny, but there was one American lady who's name escapes me who was absolutely dreadful.

It almost got to the point I felt ssorry for her she bombed so badly.

Anyway, imagine my surprise to only see her on never mind the buzzcocks a few days later.

Just goes to show, she must have some very powerful liberal type friends in the bbc

Worst Comedian on 12:08 - Jun 4 with 10484 viewsexiled_dictator

Sarah Millican

apart from not actually being able to understand what she actually says, the bits i can understand are just not funny.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Worst Comedian on 12:15 - Jun 4 with 10466 viewsBrianMcCarthy

So, so many, but these two eclipse the rest.

I apologise on behalf of Ireland for Mrs. Brown's boys. It's our fault and no-one else's. Like Status Quo, I really worry when someone I love and respect loves dross like this.

Lee Evans - being puny and squeaky isn't funny. Otherwise the stage would be full of twelve-year olds.

I also find Ricky Gervais unfunny, leaves me cold in fact, but I've heard good things about Derek, so will hold back until after that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024