Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383769 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:59 - Jul 23 with 5963 viewsDiscodroid

1. the google banner today ffs , THE LOGO for a multi cultural box of scotts porridge oats

2. Nicky campbell on the bbc at 7.18 . "the commenwealth games the arena for people to realise their dreams and become a god"
not really nicky, my dream is to have my own private island and have kieth vaz tied to a rock to have his liver pecked out for eternity by a maribou stock, not to see an athletics meeting akin to the standard of the highland games or a sports day for the employees of I.C.I

3.Dereliction of duty.

the same old faces off sick at my work again.
im compelled to marshall myself with aggressive thoughts , thinking how these lazy fay gits can just lie there in thier scratcher while the real men get on with the fkng job at hand.

such as skillfully juggling their court/home/employment visits so they miss 2 of every three, cajol some of their caseload into providing drugs and sexual favours at a heavily discounted price, ie, for fu ck all.selling stories of shoddy work practices in the govenrment justice arena to local wrag 'the newham recorder' and trawling the internet all day.

4. being forced to co exist and listen to people who left university/ college in the late nineties/early 2000's on subjects such as zero fat lunches, rent prices and the very nature of the cosmos.

i say this , you simply havent earned your stripes in the harsh dojo of life.
can they not pack up their troubles in their old their tuck box marked 'Champion .Heratio,R' And return to university where their musings can be appreciated under torchlight with wiggins when he's not studying sawtooth configurations in latin or working his hole with a wooden tooth brush.

Perhaps matron, with her large comely chest , and the object of fledgling sexual desire by generations of nauseating adolecents ,can share their fears whilst she rubs 'fiery jack' into their starfish to coax back the lower colon back up the anal passage .

4. being point blank refused to have talk sport on the radio in work, surely even alan brazil cant have a phone in on the thorny issue and of FGM with niel warnock , can he?

GERTCHA!

[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 9:02]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Jul 23 with 5944 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 08:59 - Jul 23 by Discodroid

1. the google banner today ffs , THE LOGO for a multi cultural box of scotts porridge oats

2. Nicky campbell on the bbc at 7.18 . "the commenwealth games the arena for people to realise their dreams and become a god"
not really nicky, my dream is to have my own private island and have kieth vaz tied to a rock to have his liver pecked out for eternity by a maribou stock, not to see an athletics meeting akin to the standard of the highland games or a sports day for the employees of I.C.I

3.Dereliction of duty.

the same old faces off sick at my work again.
im compelled to marshall myself with aggressive thoughts , thinking how these lazy fay gits can just lie there in thier scratcher while the real men get on with the fkng job at hand.

such as skillfully juggling their court/home/employment visits so they miss 2 of every three, cajol some of their caseload into providing drugs and sexual favours at a heavily discounted price, ie, for fu ck all.selling stories of shoddy work practices in the govenrment justice arena to local wrag 'the newham recorder' and trawling the internet all day.

4. being forced to co exist and listen to people who left university/ college in the late nineties/early 2000's on subjects such as zero fat lunches, rent prices and the very nature of the cosmos.

i say this , you simply havent earned your stripes in the harsh dojo of life.
can they not pack up their troubles in their old their tuck box marked 'Champion .Heratio,R' And return to university where their musings can be appreciated under torchlight with wiggins when he's not studying sawtooth configurations in latin or working his hole with a wooden tooth brush.

Perhaps matron, with her large comely chest , and the object of fledgling sexual desire by generations of nauseating adolecents ,can share their fears whilst she rubs 'fiery jack' into their starfish to coax back the lower colon back up the anal passage .

4. being point blank refused to have talk sport on the radio in work, surely even alan brazil cant have a phone in on the thorny issue and of FGM with niel warnock , can he?

GERTCHA!

[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 9:02]

You need a change of job mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 15:57 - Jul 23 with 5902 viewsJuzzie

People who walk along the road when there's an empty pavement beside them.

People who cross the road (jaywalk) in full traffic flow then proceed very slowly giving you that "wotcha gunna do abowt it" look. I'd love to run the fukkers over.

English people who say "can I get.." "awesome", "like", "totally" - you're English, not American.

Hummus.
Random irritations.. on 17:30 - Jul 23 with 5875 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:57 - Jul 23 by Juzzie

People who walk along the road when there's an empty pavement beside them.

People who cross the road (jaywalk) in full traffic flow then proceed very slowly giving you that "wotcha gunna do abowt it" look. I'd love to run the fukkers over.

English people who say "can I get.." "awesome", "like", "totally" - you're English, not American.

Hummus.

Juzzie, i hate awesome too.

I just looked it up, and inevitably it's old (early modern in this case c1590) English that went over there and they took it on while we forgot about it.

Likewise Fall, for Autumn; gotten for got; and indeed soccer - an abbreviation of association.

Oh yeh, I hate 'regular' to mean standard size. Regular to me means happening at set intervals.

Try telling a car hire receptionist that you've locked your car keys in the boot,as I once did in Long Beach CA. And once in Boston at a newsstand I tried to buy myself some Anadin for a head ache. Only there they were Anacin. And I found it really hard to say it, it just seemed stupid. I got them - and some dirty looks - by pointing.
Random irritations.. on 18:15 - Jul 23 with 5855 viewsDiscodroid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28454800

dont know if im irritated, non plussed, bemused or just plain sad.
probably all of them

Random irritations.. on 09:58 - Jul 24 with 5812 viewspaulparker

The girl in the office who sits opposite me who keeps Sniffing Snot every 5 seconds
BLOW YOUR F UCKING NOSE, YOU ANNOYING TVVAT
its staring to give me annoying twitch like captain Darling out of Blackadder !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 10:06 - Jul 24 with 5810 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 09:58 - Jul 24 by paulparker

The girl in the office who sits opposite me who keeps Sniffing Snot every 5 seconds
BLOW YOUR F UCKING NOSE, YOU ANNOYING TVVAT
its staring to give me annoying twitch like captain Darling out of Blackadder !!!!

I'll swap you for my annoying girl in my office mate....

Yesterday she was talking to her mum & just had to drop in an audio tour of their house. "go through the swimming pool, through the workshop, through the pool table room & then into my annexe".

Fk off you spoilt cnt!
Random irritations.. on 10:26 - Jul 24 with 5802 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 10:06 - Jul 24 by gordanoR

I'll swap you for my annoying girl in my office mate....

Yesterday she was talking to her mum & just had to drop in an audio tour of their house. "go through the swimming pool, through the workshop, through the pool table room & then into my annexe".

Fk off you spoilt cnt!

it seems like a welcome relief to what im putting up with , she also makes a stupid gulping sound when she has a cup of tea , what with the sniffing im inches away from battering her to death with my hole punch !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 10:41 - Jul 24 with 5793 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 10:26 - Jul 24 by paulparker

it seems like a welcome relief to what im putting up with , she also makes a stupid gulping sound when she has a cup of tea , what with the sniffing im inches away from battering her to death with my hole punch !!

What's more irritating is that it only seems to be me & one other that find her irritating.
Random irritations.. on 11:04 - Jul 24 with 5784 viewsbob566

page 10 and no mention of Diane Abbott yet.
Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 24 with 5781 viewsDiscodroid

its too hot to even think of dianne bob,tell you what though,
this craze in deli's cafe's, restaurants with all this 'pulled pork' . shit

there even bringing a packet of crisps in this flavour.

and another thing cnt bubbles.... its coleslaw not 'slaw.

GERTCHA!

Random irritations.. on 11:24 - Jul 24 with 5765 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People who try and say the battle of Hastings was won by the French.

Gave some smug firker on the BBC a history lesson a few month ago.... They didn't reply

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 11:29 - Jul 24 with 5762 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 24 by Discodroid

its too hot to even think of dianne bob,tell you what though,
this craze in deli's cafe's, restaurants with all this 'pulled pork' . shit

there even bringing a packet of crisps in this flavour.

and another thing cnt bubbles.... its coleslaw not 'slaw.

GERTCHA!

Ha ha .Great Gertcha pic Disco.
The little bonehead was giving Mata some Gertcha at HQ a couple of years ago

Gertcha!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 11:34 - Jul 24 with 5749 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:04 - Jul 24 by bob566

page 10 and no mention of Diane Abbott yet.

oooooh, good call. Not just Dianne Abbot but the way her Michael Portillo schmoooooze with each other on This Week. Get a room!
Random irritations.. on 11:36 - Jul 24 with 5744 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:29 - Jul 24 by Pommyhoop

Gertcha!

I'm in that photo
Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Jul 24 with 5694 viewspaulparker

Gertcha!

one of my most favourite days supporting the club in 30 years was the welcome Chelsea got that day, we affected them one & all from AVB to Terry , even better was Fat Franks Welcome when he went to take the corners when Mata bottled it

Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Jul 24 with 5692 viewsHantsR

Gertcha!

We were all absolutely beastly to poor little Mata weren't we?..he couldn't make the second half !

What a day that was!
Random irritations.. on 11:30 - Jul 25 with 5624 viewsDiscodroid

john barrowman being lauded like zeus in the evening standard and the guardian for kissing another geezer in the O.C of the commonwealth games before swallowing 'spice' and folding space to get the fu ck out of ecosse and back home to canada in .0000002 seconds.

GERTCHA!

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 5622 viewsJuzzie

Negative words: The fact no one uses these, or seems scared to use them for fear of being deemed negative or upsetting someone because no one these days is conditioned to be able to accept failure. Failure is part of life, deal with it.

A positive word is used instead but with an opposite word in front (if that makes sense!)

examples;

"Sorry, you have failed your driving test" is now replaced with "sorry, you have not passed"

"That's horrible" is replaced with "that's not nice"

"That's bad" is replaced with "That's not good"

.... and so on.

Also,

"We have some difficulties/problems" is now replaced with "we have some challenges". Challenges FFS? Just say it what it is, it's a probelm, don't be scared to say so.

I bet most of this schit comes from American coporate behaviour.
Random irritations.. on 11:42 - Jul 25 with 5611 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Jul 25 by Juzzie

Negative words: The fact no one uses these, or seems scared to use them for fear of being deemed negative or upsetting someone because no one these days is conditioned to be able to accept failure. Failure is part of life, deal with it.

A positive word is used instead but with an opposite word in front (if that makes sense!)

examples;

"Sorry, you have failed your driving test" is now replaced with "sorry, you have not passed"

.... and so on.

Also,

"We have some difficulties/problems" is now replaced with "we have some challenges". Challenges FFS? Just say it what it is, it's a probelm, don't be scared to say so.

Thats been on the increase in the last 18 months or so juzzie.

in addition , a lot of pate tate essex wannabe's repeat the mantra PMA ! every 2.78 seconds .

Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Jul 25 with 5601 viewsjohnhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Jul 25 by Juzzie

examples;

.... and so on.

Also,

You're lucky you don't work in education Juzzie-this kind of Orwellian doublespeak has been around for years. Kids who routinely disrupt your lessons are "students with challenging behaviour" and those who refuse point blank to ever do what you tell them have "Oppositional Defiant Disorder" (I kid you not).
Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 26 with 5538 viewsDiscodroid

ive just had the worst haircut in 25 years .

the bloke must have been 75 , a blind seamstress on acid could have done a better job ive spent 20 mins trying to rectify the damage at home its a right two in one job.

what part of "graduate/blend it in mate "did this cnt not understand!!!

I Look like one of those women that fraternized with the nazis @1945 and their hair was hacked off by the village idiot with a wheat scythe when the krauts fcked off back to defend the fackin bunker.

or a bit like billy bobbits one flew over the coukoo'snest atop gene hackman

terrible fackin puiddingbasin haircuts

GERTCHA!!!!

in fact , GERTCHA! does not do it justice.

discodroid motto "never trust a chingford hair dresser"
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 11:13]

Random irritations.. on 12:37 - Jul 26 with 5524 viewsBrixtonR

Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

ive just had the worst haircut in 25 years .

the bloke must have been 75 , a blind seamstress on acid could have done a better job ive spent 20 mins trying to rectify the damage at home its a right two in one job.

what part of "graduate/blend it in mate "did this cnt not understand!!!

I Look like one of those women that fraternized with the nazis @1945 and their hair was hacked off by the village idiot with a wheat scythe when the krauts fcked off back to defend the fackin bunker.

or a bit like billy bobbits one flew over the coukoo'snest atop gene hackman

terrible fackin puiddingbasin haircuts

GERTCHA!!!!

in fact , GERTCHA! does not do it justice.

discodroid motto "never trust a chingford hair dresser"
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 11:13]

I feel your pain mate. Just back from mine too. I made it look moderately sensible in one mirror only for it to look just as wrong in the other one I glanced in grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I Fuc**** hate haircuts
Random irritations.. on 12:48 - Jul 26 with 5517 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 12:37 - Jul 26 by BrixtonR

I feel your pain mate. Just back from mine too. I made it look moderately sensible in one mirror only for it to look just as wrong in the other one I glanced in grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I Fuc**** hate haircuts

hello brixton, long time no hear.

think im gonna have to have a number two all over...otherwise .....

we'll have to have a couple of beers in the new season mate.

Random irritations.. on 13:03 - Jul 26 with 5507 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 12:48 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

hello brixton, long time no hear.

think im gonna have to have a number two all over...otherwise .....

we'll have to have a couple of beers in the new season mate.

Funny enough, I went from something approaching this:

To my own One Flew Over style, this:

Last week, driven to it by the weather....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024