Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julie Caesar 20:20 - Jun 28 with 7749 viewshoops_legend

Fantastic game... Great to see a qpr player as a hero!

Lets see it continue

M bia played well in the tournament... Suk young not bad and remy still in it...

Qpr are cbecoming a force around the world

Hope cesar plays instead of green for us
Júlio César on 04:30 - Jun 29 with 1656 viewsFredManRave

Julie Caesar on 00:53 - Jun 29 by BrazilNutR

Anyone see him reduced to tears in the post match interview.. because he;d had such a hard time of it over the last months...diddums..

I did however remind anyone who was in earshot that he belonged to us throughout the game...

He was in tears before the penalties aswell. Can you imagine the pressure and emotion of the situation. And it's fair to say that he coped well with both although to be fair both penalties that he saved were, pretty much, straight at him.

Still, don't want to see him in a Rangers shirt again. It's been more than discussed on here, on many occasion, but, imo, he's not the "right sort".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Julie Caesar on 05:59 - Jun 29 with 1645 viewsLoft1979

Anyone see him reduced to tears in the post match interview.. because he;d had such a hard time of it over the last months...diddums..

I did however remind anyone who was in earshot that he belonged to us throughout the game...

Glad this thread is going. Also glad others have the same opinion.
Julie Caesar on 08:05 - Jun 29 with 1572 viewsgobbles

The second penalty wasn't, was a great save
Julie Caesar on 08:41 - Jun 29 with 1535 viewsQPRDEL

Bet he wasnt in tears after single handedly giving Villa all 3 points and killing any hope we had of staying up 2 seasons ago
Júlio César on 09:04 - Jun 29 with 1515 viewsLoft1979

Júlio César on 04:30 - Jun 29 by FredManRave

He was in tears before the penalties aswell. Can you imagine the pressure and emotion of the situation. And it's fair to say that he coped well with both although to be fair both penalties that he saved were, pretty much, straight at him.

Still, don't want to see him in a Rangers shirt again. It's been more than discussed on here, on many occasion, but, imo, he's not the "right sort".

Right sort? Everything you just said bleeds right sort. If anything, sounds like we could be seeing a new man, humbled a bit by the last year.
Júlio César on 10:17 - Jun 29 with 1477 viewsOldPedro

Júlio César on 09:04 - Jun 29 by Loft1979

Right sort? Everything you just said bleeds right sort. If anything, sounds like we could be seeing a new man, humbled a bit by the last year.

I think he cares about playing for Brazil which is the reason for the tears but he doesn't care about playing for QPR. We are just a job to him and he is just happy to take the cash.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Julie Caesar on 10:29 - Jun 29 with 1467 viewssaxbend

I am perpetually amused by the implication that in all of Brazil there is not one goalkeeper better than our very own Brian Murphy. :)
Júlio César on 10:50 - Jun 29 with 1450 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Júlio César on 10:17 - Jun 29 by OldPedro

I think he cares about playing for Brazil which is the reason for the tears but he doesn't care about playing for QPR. We are just a job to him and he is just happy to take the cash.

If he thought any differently than this, in the circumstances, he would be weird.
Login to get fewer ads

Julie Caesar on 11:09 - Jun 29 with 1437 viewstimcocking

I loathe the fooker.

However, i'd still give him another chance.
Julie Caesar on 11:20 - Jun 29 with 1426 viewsMetallica_Hoop

On his day he's world class, but Greeey deserves that No.1 shirt.

However it would be nice if a Rangers player won the world cup or played brilliantly in the final but lost to Costa Rica.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Julie Caesar on 11:43 - Jun 29 with 1411 viewsGloryHunter

Says here he wasn't playing for Rangers because of "contractual problems" - what's that all about, then?

http://www.teamtalk.com/queens-park-rangers/9364643/-
Julie Caesar on 11:50 - Jun 29 with 1395 viewsRed_Ranger

Was he wearing his Chelsea shirt again?
Julie Caesar on 12:00 - Jun 29 with 1383 viewsrsonist

The better he plays the sooner he's off our books.

Really don't understand why the official website keeps crowing about the players we've moved on from. #weRtogether my arse.
Julie Caesar on 12:09 - Jun 29 with 1374 viewsHooparoo

Julie Caesar on 12:00 - Jun 29 by rsonist

The better he plays the sooner he's off our books.

Really don't understand why the official website keeps crowing about the players we've moved on from. #weRtogether my arse.

Agree.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Julie Caesar on 12:14 - Jun 29 with 1367 viewsTheBlob

Hurry back Julio.

You're my hero.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Julie Caesar on 12:23 - Jun 29 with 1265 viewsTHEBUSH

Difficult decision for our management team, whether to keep Green or let him go ?

Unless we can offload Cesar, perhaps Green will have to go !!

Don't make financial sense to re-sign Green and keep Cesar.
Julie Caesar on 12:34 - Jun 29 with 1257 viewsTheBlob

Julio is the Senor Of Saves.
The Hombre of Humility.

What's not to like

Already.

Julie Caesar on 13:19 - Jun 29 with 1238 viewsonlyrinmoray

The only constant in any club are the supporters, all players are employees/mercenaries some stay longer than others Some are good guys Clint Hill, some cant be arsed take your pick.. Get over it
Julie Caesar on 13:27 - Jun 29 with 1231 viewsbaz_qpr

Julie Caesar on 21:37 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Cesar is a brilliant shot stopper but in terms of his QPR career he is a mercenary.

I remember when we got beat by Liverpool in the last season we were up at Loftus Road. Suarez had killed us and we were in deep trouble. At the end of the game you would expect your players to show some disappointment, especially in front of the fans, and Cesar went over to his Brazilian mate from Liverpool on the way off and it was all laughing and smiling between them.

I came away from that game thinking 'wow, he doesn't care about anything other than the money here.' Bourne out by the fact that he has continued to take the club's money rather than take a bit less and move on.

Then we here about 'Cesar's hell' at Rangers and you think the guy is on £90K a week or something and was allegedly offered £70K by another Premiership team and turned it down. I've paid for more than 40 years of hell at Rangers!

Cesar for me sums up the complete mercenary state of affairs in football. Brilliant shot stopper, thought he didn't cope as well as I thought he would in the Prem but then he didn't have Brazil in front of him. Came for the money and the glory and refused to do the decent thing when offered several chances because it was easier to take the money for nothing for most of last season.

What is the source for this, this is a new one to me. As far as I am aware we had some loan offers but because they were loans i.e he had a contract we would not accept them because the percentage of wages they were prepared to pay was too small. There was firm offer from Fiorentina who Cesar was prepared to take a wage cut for, but the deal was scuppered because we asked for a 1.5m fee upfront.

Who was the premiership club that was willing to pay/take him on a free?

IMHO Cesar has been treated pretty poorly by the club, who overpaid him and then were not able to get him off the books
Julie Caesar on 14:05 - Jun 29 with 1209 viewsHollowayRanger

anyone notice how he was way off his line for the penalties aren't the linesmen and ref supposed to stop that and order a retake?

as for being unfairly treated by QPR

anyone wanna unfairly treat me feel free just make sure you put the £80,000 in my account first

if anyone was unfairly treated it was green brought in as no 1 in front of a poor defence he had a poor start but instead of supporting him and backing him hughes went out got the Brazilian and left green to rot

now greens back in fav played a massive part in getting us to the playoffs and winning the final and yet some would still rather have the Brazilian even thought his style of keeper is not suited to premiership football

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Julie Caesar on 14:38 - Jun 29 with 1197 viewsdaveB

i don't get the anger towards Cesar, He came on big money because we were stupid enough to give it to him, he was pretty much player of the season until February when he had a mare at Swansea and then lost his form.

No one came in for him last year until Toronto made a move so mot much he can do. The emotion yesterday was all to do with South Africa 4 years ago when he dropped a clanger and was blamed for the going out of the world cup, his career has fallen apart since then and yesterday was his chance to redeem himself and he did, fair play to him.
Julie Caesar on 14:53 - Jun 29 with 1180 viewsFredManRave

Julie Caesar on 11:20 - Jun 29 by Metallica_Hoop

On his day he's world class, but Greeey deserves that No.1 shirt.

However it would be nice if a Rangers player won the world cup or played brilliantly in the final but lost to Costa Rica.

So you're just after the cash for yourself aswell then Metallica, just like Julie. Bloody keepers, all the bloody same.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Julie Caesar on 16:08 - Jun 29 with 1147 viewsdaveB

Julie Caesar on 13:27 - Jun 29 by baz_qpr

What is the source for this, this is a new one to me. As far as I am aware we had some loan offers but because they were loans i.e he had a contract we would not accept them because the percentage of wages they were prepared to pay was too small. There was firm offer from Fiorentina who Cesar was prepared to take a wage cut for, but the deal was scuppered because we asked for a 1.5m fee upfront.

Who was the premiership club that was willing to pay/take him on a free?

IMHO Cesar has been treated pretty poorly by the club, who overpaid him and then were not able to get him off the books

Cesar was offered nothing by anyone thats why he stayed. QPR offered to pay most of his wages for loan moves so he could get first team football but no one wanted him. His first actual offer came from Toronto which he accepted
Julie Caesar on 17:25 - Jun 29 with 1110 viewsYorkRanger

Julie Caesar on 14:38 - Jun 29 by daveB

i don't get the anger towards Cesar, He came on big money because we were stupid enough to give it to him, he was pretty much player of the season until February when he had a mare at Swansea and then lost his form.

No one came in for him last year until Toronto made a move so mot much he can do. The emotion yesterday was all to do with South Africa 4 years ago when he dropped a clanger and was blamed for the going out of the world cup, his career has fallen apart since then and yesterday was his chance to redeem himself and he did, fair play to him.

Agree with this. We gave him the contract and why shouldn't he expect it to be honoured. I always thought he did his best on the pitch and in fact kept us in many games single handedly.
Julie Caesar on 18:10 - Jun 29 with 1090 viewsTheBlob

Julie Caesar on 14:05 - Jun 29 by HollowayRanger

anyone notice how he was way off his line for the penalties aren't the linesmen and ref supposed to stop that and order a retake?

as for being unfairly treated by QPR

anyone wanna unfairly treat me feel free just make sure you put the £80,000 in my account first

if anyone was unfairly treated it was green brought in as no 1 in front of a poor defence he had a poor start but instead of supporting him and backing him hughes went out got the Brazilian and left green to rot

now greens back in fav played a massive part in getting us to the playoffs and winning the final and yet some would still rather have the Brazilian even thought his style of keeper is not suited to premiership football

His style of playing would be much improved if he had defenders in front who are comfortable on the ball like Rio Ferdinand.
Mouth watering prospect.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024