Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... 20:46 - Oct 19 with 6179 viewsWareRanger

Lets's face it, we support QPR so we're used to losing but what about those games that left you completely heartbroken. A few that spring to mind from my painful memory bank:
QPR 0 Spurs 1 1982
QPR 1 Man Utd 1 1996
Coventry 1 QPR 0 1996
Huddersfield 2 QPR 1 2001
Cardiff 1 QPR 0 2003
QPR 2 Liverpool 3 2014
Obviously Oxford in 86 isn't included as it never happened.
Any other heartbreaks?
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 20:55 - Oct 19 with 5220 viewsclassof93

To be fair todays game didn't leave me devastated.....actually enjoyed it. Man utd 1996 for me
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 20:57 - Oct 19 with 5205 viewsHayesender

Wigan at home two seasons ago.

That's when I knew we were gone

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:00 - Oct 19 with 5187 viewsTacticalR

Agree with classof93. Today's match was a great game of football.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 21:44]

Air hostess clique

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:16 - Oct 19 with 5113 viewseghamranger

Loved the home leg against Wigan, the final cos Wembley and today's game.
What cracking entertainment today was, we lost but did ourselves proud. Can't wait till Monday week.
COYRS
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:30 - Oct 19 with 5081 viewsterryb

None of then compare to Norwich, Easter Saturday 1976.

I still have nightmares from that game!
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:35 - Oct 19 with 5064 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Can only remember 2 games that left me utterly heartbroken. One was the 1987 F.A. Cup Final, Coventry beating my 'Spurs 3-2 and the other was the 1990 World Cup semi final, England losing to West Germany in the penalty shoot out. That match left me literally speechless. It's strange to think back on how upset I was then, when these days, I couldn't give a flying fig about the England team. How times change!
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:37 - Oct 19 with 5052 viewsLblock

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:16 - Oct 19 by eghamranger

What cracking entertainment today was, we lost but did ourselves proud. Can't wait till Monday week.
COYRS

I felt the same way today

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:38 - Oct 19 with 5047 viewsloftboy

Liverpool away 1990 1/4 final fa cup replay, was totally convinced our name was on the cup that year
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 21:39]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:51 - Oct 19 with 4999 viewstimcocking

That's the toughest ever to swallow for me.

Devastated, fcuking devastated.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:53 - Oct 19 with 4985 viewsJonDoeman

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:51 - Oct 19 by timcocking

That's the toughest ever to swallow for me.

Devastated, fcuking devastated.

You'll get over it. Onto Villa.

It Is What It Is !!

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:58 - Oct 19 with 4963 viewstimcocking

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:53 - Oct 19 by JonDoeman

You'll get over it. Onto Villa.

Absolutely; beat Villa and we're back.

I love, and i mean love, your new avatar.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 22:06 - Oct 19 with 4917 viewsStanisgod

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:16 - Oct 19 by eghamranger

COYRS

Read the question again

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 22:08 - Oct 19 with 4912 viewsMrSheen

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:35 - Oct 19 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Can only remember 2 games that left me utterly heartbroken. One was the 1987 F.A. Cup Final, Coventry beating my 'Spurs 3-2 and the other was the 1990 World Cup semi final, England losing to West Germany in the penalty shoot out. That match left me literally speechless. It's strange to think back on how upset I was then, when these days, I couldn't give a flying fig about the England team. How times change!

England - Germany 1996. Swearing all the way home. How did Gazza miss? And then this...

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 23:32 - Oct 19 with 4822 viewsCamberleyR

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 22:08 - Oct 19 by MrSheen

England - Germany 1996. Swearing all the way home. How did Gazza miss? And then this...

Andreas Möller. What a horrible, horrible c*nt.

Deserved to have that mullet spat into like Rudi Völler for that pose alone after scoring the winning penalty.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 23:42 - Oct 19 with 4808 viewsJuzzie

On the flip side, Derby fans will have felt 100 times worse last May than we did today.

Now that's devastation.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 03:15 - Oct 20 with 4749 viewscoolranger

Yes, and if it wasn't for a wonderful Krancjar free kick we would have lost to Stoke City. As fans we tend to forget these things. They do more or less balance out.

We deserved a draw today. Hopefully somewhere we will get a few undeserved victories.

Liverpool looked no more than 'good'.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 04:51 - Oct 20 with 4727 viewsjamois

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 21:30 - Oct 19 by terryb

None of then compare to Norwich, Easter Saturday 1976.

I still have nightmares from that game!

There is no other, nothing comes even close.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 05:09 - Oct 20 with 4719 viewsitsbiga

86 Milk Cup for me.
Went with my old man and brother and uncle all kitted out and hyped up.
I was 14 so had really gotten into QPR in a big way over the past year.
Gutting day.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 09:28 - Oct 20 with 4596 viewsloftus77

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 23:42 - Oct 19 by Juzzie

On the flip side, Derby fans will have felt 100 times worse last May than we did today.

Now that's devastation.

This..the first thing I thought of.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 09:30 - Oct 20 with 4588 viewsElHoop

This was one of the worst ever for me. I took it really badly. I just wanted to go home and die, as soon as possible.
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 09:37 - Oct 20 with 4569 viewspaulparker

the usual as mentioned
Milk cup 86
Huddersfield
Play off final vs Cardiff that took me on a 2 day bender where I went AWOL for 3 days
man Utd, Cantona in the 96th minute
Wigan

also does anyone remember the game against Liverpool in 92 ? where we battered them for 89 minutes only for ronny fcuking rosental to score a screamer in the last minute ?

yesterday for me felt like 1 nail in the coffin, how can you throw away the game twice after coming back, we deserve to be relegated defending like that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 09:44 - Oct 20 with 4562 viewsade_qpr

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 23:42 - Oct 19 by Juzzie

Now that's devastation.

Yes fair call, hell of a lot more on the line that day.

Speaking of on the line 82 FA Cup replay

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 09:54 - Oct 20 with 4543 viewsMytch_QPR

COYRS

Glass half empty: Liverpool were poor and we still lost, despite dominating the first half.
Glass half full: Villa will fold under that sort of pressure - we have to start with the same approach and similar set up.

Speaking of disappointments, that Villa game we lost 3-2 was a big downer - a lot of us thought we were on the way to an unlikely escape from relegation. The games against Villa may well define our season this time - we go away to them in April so it's part of our run-in.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 10:13 - Oct 20 with 4510 views18StoneOfHoop

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 22:08 - Oct 19 by MrSheen

This.
June 30th 1996.
After mullering the tulip loving clogwearers 4-1 we were going to win it.

I had a decent,quite pleasant job in the Charing X Hospital postroom I'd been in for 3 years. The whole football watching nation had a collective hangover of course the next morning but I stayed under the duvet and didn't turn up for work the morning after and didn't get another full-time job for another 18 months.

I still can't understand why Gazza's leg couldn't have stretched 4 inches more or half a second earlier.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 13:26 - Oct 20 with 4430 viewsHayesender

Another one that left me gutted was Gerry Francis first game in charge away to Arsenal.

Thousands of R's fans, lovely sunny day and winning 1-0 with a goal from Dennis Bailey.

Then that c@$t Merson pops up with an equaliser in injury time

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024