Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Area you dislike the most in London 14:11 - Oct 27 with 6580 viewsrunningman75

Mine would be Brick Lane. I used to go regularly for Bagels but the area has been ruined by people thinking it is trendy and Essex boys on a weekend drinking binge.
Area you dislike the most in London on 14:14 - Oct 27 with 3658 viewsrobith

Used to go to Shoreditch a lot as some friends lived there and being like "ugh, hipsters".

Now the whole of Essex decamps to vomit all over the place every weekend, god I miss the hipsters.
Area you dislike the most in London on 14:19 - Oct 27 with 3631 viewsKonk

Plenty of the more deprived areas aren’t much fun to spend a lot of time in, but anywhere full of braying 20 year old toffs who dress like their parents tends to wind me up. So, lots of West London, which always strikes me as the world capital for people dressing like middle-aged Hong Kong bankers even though they’re eighteen.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:21 - Oct 27 with 3621 viewsbarabajagal

Fulham Road

Brighton Seafront on Bank Holidays.
Area you dislike the most in London on 14:22 - Oct 27 with 3617 viewsrobith

Probably the inner west circle from Paddington to Latimer Road to High Street Ken to Hyde Park Corner. Just a cultural wasteland of affluence and decadance that has absolutely nothing of interest to me.

Growing up I spent a lot of time in Hillingdon/Uxbridge and in a band that rehearsed in Hayes - always hated that place. Remember being cited in one of our school text books as an archetypal example of post industrial decline.

Clapham - ugh. like a giant student union for middle class accountants from the home counties.

Wood Green & Tottenham - a lot of my buses home terminate there so it's more the nausea their names induce reminding the feeling of waking up there hammered at 2am
Area you dislike the most in London on 14:25 - Oct 27 with 3603 viewssimmo

Easy - Canary Wharf. Soulless concrete c*ntfest.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:29 - Oct 27 with 3577 viewspaulparker

South London - enough said

i know its not London but i feel the need to say Essex , i fcuking hate most people from Essex , (not you ,Disco old boy) i hate their stupid mockney accents alrigghht darling, leave it aht , nahh mate, shuhht ap, being ones that drive me mental
blokes with Pink jackets and side partings , stupid thick birds with fake tans driving 4x4 they cannot park,
ex drug dealers living in mock tudor mansions,
anyone over the age of 40 who think they are Pate Tates best mate
they all support West Ham and are as thick as sh*t
living in Northampton as i do , people here my accent and always ask what part of Essex am i from, i have to refrain from chinning them,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:29 - Oct 27 with 3577 viewsrobith

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:25 - Oct 27 by simmo

Easy - Canary Wharf. Soulless concrete c*ntfest.

In Canary Wharf's favour it does have a cineworld which is always deserted at the weekend meaning I can rinse my Cineworld Unlimited card and not have to surrounded by talking idiots who so adore going to ruin films for me
Area you dislike the most in London on 14:53 - Oct 27 with 3482 viewsBluce_Ree

East London. Chav hellhole.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:54 - Oct 27 with 3478 viewsqueensparker

The south London hinterland around Croydon / Penge / etc. Full of Chelsea and twa*ts
Area you dislike the most in London on 15:04 - Oct 27 with 3433 viewsgordanoR

Can't really comment too much as I'm from the west country but I got lost in Peckham once which was't great. In the west country it's swindon I hate the most & I was unfortunate enough to be born there.
Area you dislike the most in London on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 3352 viewsDiscodroids

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:29 - Oct 27 by paulparker

i know its not London but i feel the need to say Essex , i fcuking hate most people from Essex , (not you ,Disco old boy) i hate their stupid mockney accents alrigghht darling, leave it aht , nahh mate, shuhht ap, being ones that drive me mental
blokes with Pink jackets and side partings , stupid thick birds with fake tans driving 4x4 they cannot park,
living in Northampton as i do , people here my accent and always ask what part of Essex am i from, i have to refrain from chinning them,

having lived there for 7 years , and as its full of ignorant white flight cockneys from the east end talking out the side of their mouth, it would have to be Brentwood...

If ever a Nazi stlye Norse fire political party seize power i hope they want to find 'the final solution' for brentwood town.

I look forward to the day when the new Joesph Mengele stitches Danny Dyer to Mark Wright,injects blue food dye into arg's eyes and makes lampshades from the quads of Joey Essex.

"by any means necessary "

A Number One.

Area you dislike the most in London on 16:45 - Oct 27 with 3262 viewsheadhoops

Woking - end of.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Area you dislike the most in London on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 3218 viewsstumbleandfall

Having moved out of London 8 years ago at the age of 30 I go through massive bouts of nostalgia and think I really miss the place, and that’s me growing up and living in the Bromley/Croydon area most of my teens/early 20s. I then go back to watch a game or visit my dad and realise that I really don’t.

Two things I hate about Londoners now. They only talk house prices and the area they live in is the new ‘village’. I mean Crystal Palace a village? Bollocks.
Area you dislike the most in London on 17:26 - Oct 27 with 3115 viewsizlingtonhoop

Quite a distance beyond the end of...
Area you dislike the most in London on 17:56 - Oct 27 with 3044 viewsJuzzie

I went to Leytonstone ()just by the Leyton County Cricket Ground) in the summer to pick up something I bought off gumtree. My god, what a s**t-hole. Driving along the Lea Bridge Road was a challenge in itself, dodging all the groups of yoofs sobbing by bunches of flowers pinned to railings.

Hounslow High Street is grim. What makes it worse is I have to go there from time to time. I'd rather live there than Leyton though.

Most of south/south east London is grim too.
Area you dislike the most in London on 17:59 - Oct 27 with 3028 viewsCamberleyR

SW6 1HS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Area you dislike the most in London on 18:08 - Oct 27 with 2994 viewstribalr

Muswell Hill, Highgate and Hampstead. To hilly.
Area you dislike the most in London on 18:16 - Oct 27 with 2970 viewsTheBlob

Lewisham.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Area you dislike the most in London on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 2915 viewsMoonshineSteve

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:29 - Oct 27 by paulparker

Yeah, most people from Essex are like that.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Area you dislike the most in London on 18:58 - Oct 27 with 2857 viewsSpiritofGregory

New Cross.

South East London apart from Greenwich and Blackheath.
Area you dislike the most in London on 19:03 - Oct 27 with 2832 viewsSpiritofGregory

Area you dislike the most in London on 14:53 - Oct 27 by Bluce_Ree

East London. Chav hellhole.

I don't agree with the word Chav. It's a derogatory term aimed at working class English people, it should be banned.
Area you dislike the most in London on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 2810 viewsToast_R

Area you dislike the most in London on 19:03 - Oct 27 by SpiritofGregory

I don't agree with the word Chav. It's a derogatory term aimed at working class English people, it should be banned.

Misconception there. Chav is aimed at the those that don't work and are basically the scourge of society. No job, council funded home with 4 kids who have no hope in life as their parents are as thick as sh*t and have the social skills of a mosquito and respect absolutely nothing.

Basically the majority of those who participated in the London riots were chavs. The "Cool to be a c*nt"generation. Sadly all areas of the UK have these freeloading wastes of space.

An area in London I don't like..hmm, anywhere touristy to be honest.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 19:23]
Area you dislike the most in London on 19:20 - Oct 27 with 2787 viewsRamseyR

Wembley...grew up there...left 20 years ago...when I go back it makes me want to cry as it's such a shithole now
Area you dislike the most in London on 19:41 - Oct 27 with 2727 viewsSpiritofGregory

Area you dislike the most in London on 19:14 - Oct 27 by Toast_R

Misconception there. Chav is aimed at the those that don't work and are basically the scourge of society. No job, council funded home with 4 kids who have no hope in life as their parents are as thick as sh*t and have the social skills of a mosquito and respect absolutely nothing.

Basically the majority of those who participated in the London riots were chavs. The "Cool to be a c*nt"generation. Sadly all areas of the UK have these freeloading wastes of space.

An area in London I don't like..hmm, anywhere touristy to be honest.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 19:23]

You forgot to mention that a Chav is always an English white person.

It's a derogatory term against poor white English people.
Area you dislike the most in London on 20:28 - Oct 27 with 2683 viewsToast_R

Area you dislike the most in London on 19:41 - Oct 27 by SpiritofGregory

You forgot to mention that a Chav is always an English white person.

It's a derogatory term against poor white English people.

It's an interesting point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024