Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone 18:10 - Jan 17 with 27958 viewsDubaiR

Not revealing my source but go to games together when i am back and northern knows him. Now a stake holder in a local rag. Arry apparently gone
Gone on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 8504 viewskropotkin41

Hmmmmm

I so want to believe this.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Gone on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 8443 viewsessextaxiboy

Well they better have someone fckin good lined up . Those players were playing for the manager today . I can see a mutiny if they dont fancy the new bloke .
Gone on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 8386 viewsRangersw12

Gone on 18:13 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Well they better have someone fckin good lined up . Those players were playing for the manager today . I can see a mutiny if they dont fancy the new bloke .

Need to have a proper interview process if true

Bet you cant wait for the new person to fail though....
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 18:27]
Gone on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 8347 viewskropotkin41

Essex, we've looked so clueless for so long but it's still reassuring if the players went out there and gave it their all.

I only watched a stream and Man Utd for all their possession didn't look so hot to me.

I can't be ar*ed to argue with you. I hope he gets the boot and you clearly hope he stays, fair enough. We both hope we stay up.

Gone on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 8273 viewsDubaiR

I have bet a grand it doesnt happen before midnight and he is convinced
Gone on 18:22 - Jan 17 with 8228 viewsjohncharles

Do you really think so ? All that crap about the players not liking Adel. Did you see Henry go over and have a little chat just after Adel came on ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Gone on 18:24 - Jan 17 with 8172 viewsAntti_Heinola

Essex, players see managers come and go all the time. It's part of life.
If they didn't manage to get themselves up for a game v Man U-fknNited, then problems would be even more serious than they seem. Fortunately they are professionals.

Bare bones.

Gone on 18:30 - Jan 17 with 8044 viewsHunterhoop

Nonsense. You're deluded.

We did work hard today but to sat they were "playing for the manager" is a huge leap with no evidence. They were doing their job and they we're let down by our lack of shape and formation when trying to attack.

He is not liked by several key players.

They were not playing for him. They were playing for us and out of pride in doing their jobs.
Login to get fewer ads

Gone on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 8031 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 18:24 - Jan 17 by Antti_Heinola

Essex, players see managers come and go all the time. It's part of life.
If they didn't manage to get themselves up for a game v Man U-fknNited, then problems would be even more serious than they seem. Fortunately they are professionals.

Think about the players we have . Then imagine Tim Sherwood motivating them in his own style ..Can you see it
..really? ...If they are in our dugout or a hoop shirt they have my support ...but I am just a fan
Gone on 18:33 - Jan 17 with 8001 viewsHunterhoop

Gone on 18:31 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Think about the players we have . Then imagine Tim Sherwood motivating them in his own style ..Can you see it
..really? ...If they are in our dugout or a hoop shirt they have my support ...but I am just a fan

No one is saying Sherwood is the messiah but we will go down with Redknapp. Going down could catastrophic. Make a change and see. Nothing to lose. Lots to gain.
Gone on 18:33 - Jan 17 with 7999 viewsQPR1882

Gone on 18:31 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Think about the players we have....i did

And i wondered why we bought on a midfield player instead of a forward with 10 mins left
Gone on 18:38 - Jan 17 with 7939 viewsFDC

So Dave Mc then right? :)
Gone on 18:39 - Jan 17 with 7910 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 18:33 - Jan 17 by Hunterhoop

No one is saying Sherwood is the messiah but we will go down with Redknapp. Going down could catastrophic. Make a change and see. Nothing to lose. Lots to gain.

Nothing to lose ? We arent adrift .
Gone on 18:44 - Jan 17 with 7801 viewsFDC

Gone on 18:39 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Nothing to lose ? We arent adrift .

We really are. If you think this team is about to dig itself out of the relegation zone I admire your therapist
Gone on 18:45 - Jan 17 with 7784 viewsDoughnut

Hope this is true??? This blokes had a kings ransome and an age to sort out this club and he's shown that he can't be arsed.
All other clubs around us slipped up today, so we still have a slim chance....very slim I admit. Let's not look this Gift Horse in the mouth....tell harold to sling is hook and get something new started, before we're cut adrift. Otherwise we'll have the Vanerama to look forward to.
Gone on 18:53 - Jan 17 with 7667 viewswombat

Gone on 18:45 - Jan 17 by Doughnut

Hope this is true??? This blokes had a kings ransome and an age to sort out this club and he's shown that he can't be arsed.
All other clubs around us slipped up today, so we still have a slim chance....very slim I admit. Let's not look this Gift Horse in the mouth....tell harold to sling is hook and get something new started, before we're cut adrift. Otherwise we'll have the Vanerama to look forward to.

Anyone wonder why caulker was dropped to the bench today ?

As busby used to say it's good to talk

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Gone on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 7603 viewsfLaMeBoY

Agree.
My source (who spoke with TF this week in KL) said Redknapp was getting fired whatever the results today with Sherwood replacing him.
Gone on 18:57 - Jan 17 with 7573 viewsconnell10

Serious question mate, are you mental?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gone on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 7540 viewskropotkin41

Gone on 18:56 - Jan 17 by fLaMeBoY

Agree.
My source (who spoke with TF this week in KL) said Redknapp was getting fired whatever the results today with Sherwood replacing him.

If you're on the level then this should be posted on the positives from today thread.

Gone on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 7522 viewsrosseeles

I wish i had a source, i feel so left out......
Gone on 19:00 - Jan 17 with 7510 viewsJonDoeman

Gone on 18:53 - Jan 17 by wombat

Probably had something to do with him getting rag dolled by little Ings!

It Is What It Is !!

Gone on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 7456 viewsstuabd

Gone on 18:57 - Jan 17 by connell10

Serious question mate, are you mental?

No, it's just the attention I think. There will always be an excuse for Harry.
Gone on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 7437 viewsDubaiR

I dont claim to be in the know, just a good mate who has always been close to rangers. He has always been there or there abouts. Not DM but they are mates
Gone on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 7378 viewsDoughnut

Gone on 18:53 - Jan 17 by wombat

Given up trying to suss out harold. Still relying on Clint &Dunne to prop up our shite defence, after all this time, is typical of this set-up.
Gone on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 7364 viewsbaz_qpr

Gone on 19:00 - Jan 17 by JonDoeman

Probably had something to do with him getting rag dolled by little Ings!

To be fair we were better for it, Neds and Dunne dominated first half and Caulker was a shambles 2nd half, Falcao should have had 2 or 3 each time because Caulker had switched off and was ball watching
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024