Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarkson Suspended 16:54 - Mar 10 with 37916 viewsEsgaroth

BBC have just announced that Jezza has been suspended after a fracas with a BBC producer.

If they cancel Top Gear they can whistle for the TV licence, its the only thing worth watching on the BBC
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 16:55]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Clarkson Suspended on 17:04 - Mar 10 with 10703 viewsbarbicanranger

If you like watching Clarkson that is.
Clarkson Suspended on 17:07 - Mar 10 with 10678 viewskingsburyR

I like Clarkson and Top Gear!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Clarkson Suspended on 17:24 - Mar 10 with 10596 viewsNov77

You get the feeling the bbc would have sacked him a long time ago if it wasn't for the backlash they'd get. Top gear is too popular and it'd be nothing without him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Clarkson Suspended on 17:25 - Mar 10 with 10572 viewsDiscodroids

probably hasnt used the trigger words 'diversity', 'vibrant', 'engage', 'iconic' or LGBT enough times this series.

clarkson to be forced to listen to the danny dichio podcast as part of his rehab and host a meet and greet in the ilford el shabazz, cradle of civilization education center.

hold tight on sunday night for a 'citizen khan' repeat or a fair and even handed report on ukip, nuclear defence spending and fracking by russel brand and evan davis to replace top gear.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clarkson Suspended on 17:33 - Mar 10 with 10561 viewsrobith

Clarkson Suspended on 17:25 - Mar 10 by Discodroids

probably hasnt used the trigger words 'diversity', 'vibrant', 'engage', 'iconic' or LGBT enough times this series.

clarkson to be forced to listen to the danny dichio podcast as part of his rehab and host a meet and greet in the ilford el shabazz, cradle of civilization education center.

hold tight on sunday night for a 'citizen khan' repeat or a fair and even handed report on ukip, nuclear defence spending and fracking by russel brand and evan davis to replace top gear.

Well, he used the N word and only got a final warning before when most jobs in the land your arse wouldn't touch the ground quick enough
Clarkson Suspended on 17:33 - Mar 10 with 10561 viewseasthertsr

Can't stand that pr1ck Clarkson, friends with Cameron, nuff said! Jacket and jeans is a tragic combination!
Clarkson Suspended on 17:40 - Mar 10 with 10521 viewsMrSheen

Should swap with Holloway. Clarkson would be a popular appointment at Millwall and I'd love to see Olly screaming his head off driving a Porsche off a mountain.
Clarkson Suspended on 17:45 - Mar 10 with 10482 viewsjohncharles

An oaf and a bully. And that Richard whatever, hangs onto him like a scab .
He likes to think of himself as bold and outspoken but he'll crap out with some half arsed apology.
Bet he hasn't even shagged Rebekah Brooke's though everyone else seems to have.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 17:46]

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarkson Suspended on 17:54 - Mar 10 with 10440 viewsDiscodroids

replace the boys with natalie bennet, Peter Tatchell and al shrapton.
Feed the stripped battered carcass of clarkson to the nation of islam who make up the audience in a sea of bow ties , and then fastest Iman round the track to Top it all off.

sorted.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clarkson Suspended on 18:10 - Mar 10 with 10360 viewsjohncharles

Clarkson Suspended on 17:54 - Mar 10 by Discodroids

Feed the stripped battered carcass of clarkson to the nation of islam who make up the audience in a sea of bow ties , and then fastest Iman round the track to Top it all off.

sorted.

Now that's ENTERTAINMENT !

Strong and stable my arse.

Clarkson Suspended on 18:15 - Mar 10 with 10361 viewsted_hendrix

C unt should be suspended from a rope along with his two stooges especially the midget, the midget should be first to die.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clarkson Suspended on 18:22 - Mar 10 with 10335 viewsPetros

Can't believe anyone would defend this odious clown whose offensive, adolescent behaviour is an embarrassment. And the anti-political correctness crap that is hauled out in his support has become much more of a tired cliche than its intended target. Get rid.
Clarkson Suspended on 18:23 - Mar 10 with 10335 viewsSnipper

Clarkson Suspended on 18:15 - Mar 10 by ted_hendrix

C unt should be suspended from a rope along with his two stooges especially the midget, the midget should be first to die.

Totally agree Ted. Never watched Top Gear and can't stand any of them.

Tory kunts.
Clarkson Suspended on 18:33 - Mar 10 with 10297 viewsDWQPR

Fûck me this is thread is more about his presumed political leanings rather than his behaviour. So what if he is a Tory, I see a shedload of trendy lefties on the box that I would like to see hung by the knackers. And you can guarantee that those bar stewards are also the biggest bunch of hypocrits out. Spouting their left wing virtues, 'starring' on money raising extravangas like the shît we have coming up this Friday 'doing it for free', whilst really doing it for self publicity to keep themselves in the public eye in order to earn shedloads more cash promoting their latest single/album/stand up tour whereby they will then invest in tax avoidance schemes. Clarkson may be a bit of an old gig trying to hang onto his yoof but at least he says it how it is.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Clarkson Suspended on 18:38 - Mar 10 with 10259 viewsClive_Anderson

Clarkson Suspended on 18:33 - Mar 10 by DWQPR

Fûck me this is thread is more about his presumed political leanings rather than his behaviour. So what if he is a Tory, I see a shedload of trendy lefties on the box that I would like to see hung by the knackers. And you can guarantee that those bar stewards are also the biggest bunch of hypocrits out. Spouting their left wing virtues, 'starring' on money raising extravangas like the shît we have coming up this Friday 'doing it for free', whilst really doing it for self publicity to keep themselves in the public eye in order to earn shedloads more cash promoting their latest single/album/stand up tour whereby they will then invest in tax avoidance schemes. Clarkson may be a bit of an old gig trying to hang onto his yoof but at least he says it how it is.

Yeah I've never understood the utter hatred for Clarkson, always thought he was quite entertaining.

Strange how people who consider themselves "liberal" seem to want anyone that doesn't share their crappy views driven off the telly.
Clarkson Suspended on 18:39 - Mar 10 with 10254 viewsDiscodroids

Alert................................ Top gear presenters ...possible daily mail readers......i repeat......possible daily mail readers...maximum security threat to LFW....i repeat maximum security threat.........

.......Chief programmer Northern R ..run 'Protect and survive public information film' ..run 'Protect and survive public information film'.............maximum security alert....Protect LFW members from tory scum With frizzy hair and insane amounts of disposable income...Thank you......

[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 18:43]

Clarkson Suspended on 18:41 - Mar 10 with 10263 viewsMark1

Saw James May driving a DB9 on the M25 the other day - plate: J007 MAY - " Cock ",to quote the man himself.

Obviously well paid.
Clarkson Suspended on 18:41 - Mar 10 with 10262 viewsJigsore

Clarkson Suspended on 17:54 - Mar 10 by Discodroids

sorted.

do you just copy and paste the same post in every thread regardless of topic

yawn

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clarkson Suspended on 18:43 - Mar 10 with 10254 viewsted_hendrix

The entertainment police will be along shorty, sorry shortly.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clarkson Suspended on 18:44 - Mar 10 with 10252 viewsTheBlob

I actually enjoy ogling the cars,although I'm still waiting to see someone changing the stem seals on a Ferrari.

Yes,I'm a sad git.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clarkson Suspended on 18:58 - Mar 10 with 10181 viewsEsgaroth

Clarkson Suspended on 18:38 - Mar 10 by Clive_Anderson

Yeah I've never understood the utter hatred for Clarkson, always thought he was quite entertaining.

Strange how people who consider themselves "liberal" seem to want anyone that doesn't share their crappy views driven off the telly.

I met all of them in the portacabin cafe at Dunsfold Aerodrome where they film the show when i did my HGV training and contrary to popular belief Clarkson is in fact a thoroughly nice bloke who sat and chatted with us for over an hour about various topics not just Tory policy and cars. All three of them in fact were good company and it was even more of a shock when the Stig walked in and took his crash helmet off (Ben Collins the one who got fired).

Tell you what all you haters, if you don't like it, turn over to songs of praise or go out and hug a tree and leave the rest of us to enjoy it in peace

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Clarkson Suspended on 19:07 - Mar 10 with 10143 viewsJigsore

I might just stick you and the other usual suspects on the ignore list not a bad idea. Doom and gloom after every loss, the usual player bashing with oh so very clever pop culture references from 1980 whatever laced with the same boring political overtones straight from whatever red top was shoved through your letterbox that morning.

And the gifs. The hastily-googled barely relevant gifs. F*ck me

maybe one day I could hope to write posts of your quality but only once i've had a few shots of whatevers under my sink and slammed my head against a brick wall for a few hours

boring, boring, boring.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clarkson Suspended on 19:09 - Mar 10 with 10133 viewsQPR_John

Clarkson Suspended on 18:58 - Mar 10 by Esgaroth

I met all of them in the portacabin cafe at Dunsfold Aerodrome where they film the show when i did my HGV training and contrary to popular belief Clarkson is in fact a thoroughly nice bloke who sat and chatted with us for over an hour about various topics not just Tory policy and cars. All three of them in fact were good company and it was even more of a shock when the Stig walked in and took his crash helmet off (Ben Collins the one who got fired).

Tell you what all you haters, if you don't like it, turn over to songs of praise or go out and hug a tree and leave the rest of us to enjoy it in peace

I'd not bother if I were you he is now clearly out which will make the usual suspects very happy not to mention the yogurt knitting sandal wearing thought police at the BBC
Clarkson Suspended on 19:09 - Mar 10 with 10130 viewsingeminate

Clarkson Suspended on 18:15 - Mar 10 by ted_hendrix

I'm against the midget too.

Snide, simpering toss pot.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Clarkson Suspended on 19:23 - Mar 10 with 10161 viewseastside_r

I like Top Gear and I don't even drive. It would not be the same show without Clarkson. I think he has crossed the line on a couple of occasions but I generally agree with free speech.

However, if what has been alleged actually happened (that he punched one of the producers) then that is a serious disciplinary offence in most work-places. I am sure there will be some who scream censorship when there is none.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 19:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024