Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? 10:42 - Mar 15 with 4214 viewspomanjou

I do not like this despicable specimen of humanoid.

A Hollywood pass master he is not.

Taking corners he should not.

Taking free kicks, he should not.

One thing he is good at is getting the team moving with energy and drive and frankly those two things were so badly missing against C Palace.

When he was Redcarded at Hull I never wanted to see him again in Hoops but whilst we pay him the sort of money a week that most spectators would aspire to earn in a year we should be pragmatic.

I hope he comes back into the team next weekend fully energised but with his brain engaged. I know that is asking a lot but risks now have to be taken as we are in the swamp up to our armpits and desperate measures are needed.

Discuss.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 11:27 - Mar 15 with 4129 viewsPetros

He is one of this squad's better players. He has good stamina. I have defended him a lot on this board against some unfair criticism I think but his behaviour at Hull was indefensible so I'll stop.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 11:27 - Mar 15 with 4129 viewsbosh67

He's a berk but we do need him, even though it is partly his actions that have put us in this situation. He is the best leader we currently have on the field, remembering that Clint isn't playing that often.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 11:42 - Mar 15 with 4089 viewsactonman

I'm sorry , but people can't keep calling him a cnt etc , wish he was gone and continue to blast him for his behaviour and then moan that we need him in the team then blame him for not being available due to suspension !

Yes you can moan that his corners don't get past the first man , some of his set pieces ain't great and he try's the Hollywood ball once too often but he is a lot better than a lot of the other useless tssers playing for us and does look as though he gives a sh!t when playing.

Slate me all you want , yes he can be a silly boy but since his return from France I can't see he has done enough to get villafied for our every defeat !

(Tin hat)
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 11:51 - Mar 15 with 4051 viewstraininvain

Do me a favour. Saviour of QPR?! Until the next time he lets us down and gets sent off in a big game.

Barton's the biggest C.nut out the lot of them.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:07 - Mar 15 with 4010 viewspomanjou

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 11:51 - Mar 15 by traininvain

Do me a favour. Saviour of QPR?! Until the next time he lets us down and gets sent off in a big game.

Barton's the biggest C.nut out the lot of them.

We have 9 games to play in roughly 9 weeks during which he will pick up £630,000.

We do not have anyone else who can inspire, energise, drive on the other players like he can.

Do you not think that in our dire circumstances we should take that gamble wherever he is in the 'biggest c@@@' table in your mind?

I know its regrettable but he is one of our better players and has something that none of the others seem to have.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:20 - Mar 15 with 3966 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Karl Henry and Sandro is the best partnership we have seen this season. The only good game Barton has played so far is Sunderland. Don't know where people have got the idea that he adds anything to the shit we have

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:23 - Mar 15 with 3963 viewstraininvain

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:07 - Mar 15 by pomanjou

We have 9 games to play in roughly 9 weeks during which he will pick up £630,000.

We do not have anyone else who can inspire, energise, drive on the other players like he can.

Do you not think that in our dire circumstances we should take that gamble wherever he is in the 'biggest c@@@' table in your mind?

I know its regrettable but he is one of our better players and has something that none of the others seem to have.

The problem is that Barton is as likely to get sent off as help the team win a game so I don't think it's worth the gamble at this stage.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:26 - Mar 15 with 3947 viewspomanjou

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:23 - Mar 15 by traininvain

The problem is that Barton is as likely to get sent off as help the team win a game so I don't think it's worth the gamble at this stage.

Well at what stage would it be worth the gamble? When we are 9 points adrift of fourth from bottom and 3 games to play?

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 3873 viewsAntti_Heinola

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:20 - Mar 15 by RANGERS4EVER

Karl Henry and Sandro is the best partnership we have seen this season. The only good game Barton has played so far is Sunderland. Don't know where people have got the idea that he adds anything to the shit we have

Sadly, Henry and Sandro both need a Barton-type next to them. Both have done OK, but a midfield pair they ain't.

Bare bones.

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 3855 viewstraininvain

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:26 - Mar 15 by pomanjou

Well at what stage would it be worth the gamble? When we are 9 points adrift of fourth from bottom and 3 games to play?

It'd be worth a gamble if Barton was half the player he thinks he is but in the real world it's just not worth it.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 15:01 - Mar 15 with 3787 viewsTopCat34

Like him or loathe him we were playing better with him in the side.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 15:03]
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 17:53 - Mar 15 with 3670 viewsStanisgod

How many of the away defeats did he play in? And wasn't he playing when these so called better players were in the side and still losing.
Only looks good cos we're so bad.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 18:01 - Mar 15 with 3643 viewsSpiritofGregory

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 15:01 - Mar 15 by TopCat34

Like him or loathe him we were playing better with him in the side.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 15:03]

The guy has trouble stringing two passes together. We have not once looked good this season.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 18:05 - Mar 15 with 3626 viewsRs_Holy

We are going down with or without Barton... I am not being defeatist just realistic... We have the worst defence in the Premier League... That is what will cost us this season.
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 18:16 - Mar 15 with 3617 viewsted_hendrix

"Do you not think that in our dire circumstances we should take that gamble wherever he is in the 'biggest c@@@' table in your mind?"

Pom, you mention the word gamble, gambling is what we've been doing unsuccessfully for a few Years now so with that fact in mind I think I'd give the gambling a miss for a few Years.
I think Barton is a bang average player in a pretty poor team, he might as well play but I don't think he should just walk back into the team after his sending off, in fact I don't know what i think anymore, It's against Everton and unless I'm wrong Barton is an Evertonian, can you imagine the Everton players winding him up? I can.

If our players need motivating to put a shift in and perform properly on the pitch as they are supposed too for our remaining games then they need bloody shooting.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 19:24 - Mar 15 with 3555 viewsderbyhoop

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 12:20 - Mar 15 by RANGERS4EVER

If Henry and Sandro are the best we've got, no wonder we're in trouble. Neither create anything.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 19:29 - Mar 15 with 3545 viewsTacticalR

The fact that he has been relegated and promoted with us and Newcastle suggests he's a top end of the Championship/bottom end of the Premiership player (and that applies to a lot of our players).

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 20:31 - Mar 15 with 3485 viewsYorkRanger

Well good to see that the fact he is captain of a team on the cusp of relegation isn't getting in the way of his media work....
Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 22:00 - Mar 15 with 3398 viewsSimonJames

According to my analysis of who has "started" in games where we have picked up points, Joey actually ranks in joint 7th place with Henry:

Out of the shambles that started the game against Palarse, only 5 of the top 10 were present (and 2 were on the bench).
I suspect that despite the significant amount of criticism he picked up throughout the season, Leroy Fer was actually more influential than Joey.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 09:22 - Mar 16 with 3280 viewspomanjou

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 18:16 - Mar 15 by ted_hendrix

"Do you not think that in our dire circumstances we should take that gamble wherever he is in the 'biggest c@@@' table in your mind?"

Pom, you mention the word gamble, gambling is what we've been doing unsuccessfully for a few Years now so with that fact in mind I think I'd give the gambling a miss for a few Years.
I think Barton is a bang average player in a pretty poor team, he might as well play but I don't think he should just walk back into the team after his sending off, in fact I don't know what i think anymore, It's against Everton and unless I'm wrong Barton is an Evertonian, can you imagine the Everton players winding him up? I can.

If our players need motivating to put a shift in and perform properly on the pitch as they are supposed too for our remaining games then they need bloody shooting.

In that case you should join the queue for firing squad places.................

I know we have been gambling for years but now is surely the time continue.

He gee's things up and the only (!) danger is that he gets over gee'd up himself.

As the old song by somebody or other goes, 'its now or never'.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2015 9:23]

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 09:48 - Mar 16 with 3256 viewsQPunkR

Only thing that cúnt's got that none of the others seem to is a fúcking thesaurus.

QPR - "shit but local"

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 09:54 - Mar 16 with 3248 viewsdavman

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 22:00 - Mar 15 by SimonJames

According to my analysis of who has "started" in games where we have picked up points, Joey actually ranks in joint 7th place with Henry:

Out of the shambles that started the game against Palarse, only 5 of the top 10 were present (and 2 were on the bench).
I suspect that despite the significant amount of criticism he picked up throughout the season, Leroy Fer was actually more influential than Joey.

..and Fer was playing well out of position until Saggy Chops left...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Joey Barton, Saviour of QPR? on 13:00 - Mar 16 with 3181 viewsDANRANGER

He's no saviour but he will have to come back in. We were so poor in the middle against Palace. Away from home especially I'd play Barton/Henry and Sandro but at home it would be 2 from 3, guess it doesn't matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024