Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
barton blames lack of recruitment 12:05 - Mar 23 with 6383 viewsclassof93

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-captain-blasts-l
barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:10 - Mar 23 with 5073 viewsMatch82

Everyone else blames Barton.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:11 - Mar 23 with 5061 viewsdaveB

He's right of course, the individual players signed last summer were not that bad, all of them better than what they have shown for us but as has been said a million times on here all of them signed to fit into a gameplan that was scrapped after less than an hour of competitive football which was utterly ridiculous and left us with good players and a poor team
barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:15 - Mar 23 with 5036 viewswillis1980

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:10 - Mar 23 by Match82

i dont. he has a point and was our MoM yesterday in my opinion
barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:15 - Mar 23 with 5036 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Honest comments there. Wouldn't disagree with them either

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:15 - Mar 23 with 5027 viewsDiscodroids

i tell you what is a "minor miracle" joey, your ability to become a multi millonaire , armed with only the rudimentary tools of a professional footballer, that in any other age , would have had you partnering ronny glavin in the barnsley midfield circa 1982.

still, this mornings address to the papers beats your 'wembley war cry' which ended with sheff utd whispering sweet nothings in your lug holes while bent over in the potting shed.

the purple hearts in the post.

thanks for your time, its been a gas gas gas
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 12:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:17 - Mar 23 with 5020 viewsBostonR

He is bang on the money!

Despite his stupid sending-off at Hull he has been very good for us this season - our best player yesterday. If we go down, I hope he stays.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:38 - Mar 23 with 4907 viewsdanehoop

Would that be before running up a straight 7 cards and being suspended or after needlessly assaulting another player and being suspended for a further 3 matches?

Not being able to play a desired first 11 for the three previous games has had a big impact as well. Just the time we needed his contribution captain ego decided to screw it up again, for the third season in a row.

Glad he feels everyone else is to blame and he has nvere once played badly this season.

Dont disagree with his viewpoint, but bit rich coming from him.

Never knowingly understood

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:42 - Mar 23 with 4872 viewsQPR_John

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:38 - Mar 23 by danehoop

Would that be before running up a straight 7 cards and being suspended or after needlessly assaulting another player and being suspended for a further 3 matches?

Not being able to play a desired first 11 for the three previous games has had a big impact as well. Just the time we needed his contribution captain ego decided to screw it up again, for the third season in a row.

Glad he feels everyone else is to blame and he has nvere once played badly this season.

Dont disagree with his viewpoint, but bit rich coming from him.

So to sum up in Barton we have a player nobody wants but would improve the team if he was playing. Must make sense somewhere
Login to get fewer ads

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:59 - Mar 23 with 4759 viewsSpiritofGregory

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:17 - Mar 23 by BostonR

He is bang on the money!

Despite his stupid sending-off at Hull he has been very good for us this season - our best player yesterday. If we go down, I hope he stays.

Time to rid ourselves of all the rot and that includes 70k a week Barton. No doubt he'll be off chasing money elsewhere because even those he paints himself as a man of he people, Joey loves nothing better than the good life and money.

All that talk of wanting to stay at Marseille who didn't want him partly due to his ludicrous wage demands.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 13:03 - Mar 23 with 4744 viewsSpiritofGregory

It's not just aimed at Harry there's also a dig at the board for not recruiting during the January transfer window.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 13:40 - Mar 23 with 4647 viewswhittocksRs

Genuinely didn't think the signings were that bad over the summer, apart from not signing a replacement for Remy, who everyone at QPR apart from Dodgy Knees and Fernandes knew would leave on deadline day, and needlessly bringing in Redknapp.

The fact we didn't have a proper pre-season should've warned Fernandes Redknapp was taking the p*ss. but obviously didn't. The fact he ditched his pre-season formation after basically one game was the other real problem in a football sense.

The rest of the problems are all about infrastructure.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 14:00 - Mar 23 with 4580 viewsPinnerPaul

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:10 - Mar 23 by Match82

One of our better players last season and this including yesterday.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 14:19 - Mar 23 with 4542 viewsRed_Ranger

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:15 - Mar 23 by willis1980

i dont. he has a point and was our MoM yesterday in my opinion

yes, MOM yesterday but sending off at Hull may have cost us relegation. think about it. I repeat MAY have cost us.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 14:28 - Mar 23 with 4506 viewsLblock

I dont see any text in the article?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:07 - Mar 23 with 4404 viewsAntti_Heinola

And a massive liability in any big game. Well done joey for playing well yesterday! Where were you for the last three and a half games?

Goodbye Joey. You won't be missed and maybe we'll get a captain we can be proud of.

He's right about Redknapp, but then he slags off every manager he plays for - Warnock and Hughes got the same treatment. We'll see how he does as a coach - he seems to know everything.

Bare bones.

barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:18 - Mar 23 with 4380 viewsdaveB

he's come out on twitter and said he wasn't blaming Redknapp at all and the article has twisted his words
barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:24 - Mar 23 with 4363 viewsQPR_John

barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:07 - Mar 23 by Antti_Heinola

And a massive liability in any big game. Well done joey for playing well yesterday! Where were you for the last three and a half games?

Goodbye Joey. You won't be missed and maybe we'll get a captain we can be proud of.

He's right about Redknapp, but then he slags off every manager he plays for - Warnock and Hughes got the same treatment. We'll see how he does as a coach - he seems to know everything.

He won't be missed except in the last three games??????
barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:26 - Mar 23 with 4359 viewsconnell10

he slagged warnock off as well i seem to recall!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:38 - Mar 23 with 4339 viewsRangersAreBack

He's spot on. After the way he treated the club he should have been one of the first to go.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 17:23 - Mar 23 with 4250 viewsMatch82

barton blames lack of recruitment on 14:00 - Mar 23 by PinnerPaul

One of our better players last season and this including yesterday.

Disagree, although I thought he did play well yesterday. Isla MOM for me.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 17:37 - Mar 23 with 4205 viewsvegasranger

barton blames lack of recruitment on 15:07 - Mar 23 by Antti_Heinola

Spot on Anti. The only thing I still don't understand is the belief that we would have beaten Hull if he had stayed on the field. We were horrible before his sending off. Good riddance.
barton blames lack of recruitment on 19:12 - Mar 23 with 4103 viewsEpsomHoop

barton blames lack of recruitment on 14:19 - Mar 23 by Red_Ranger

yes, MOM yesterday but sending off at Hull may have cost us relegation. think about it. I repeat MAY have cost us.

We were down long before he got sent off! Although on paper we were and still have a chance of staying up the likelihood of that team winning enough games to keep us up is almost non existent

We've lost more games with him in the side than out of it so really doesn't make any difference whether he plays or not, collectively they're not good enough
barton blames lack of recruitment on 19:29 - Mar 23 with 4069 viewsactonman

ok , so are people still blaming barton for us losing the 3 games he was suspended ?

are we now saying that although nobody wants him, hes not as good as he thinks he is and we all cant wait for him to be gone (in other words sh!te) he was going to mastermind the midfield into beating arsenal and spurs ?
oh and you could have taken your pick out of zidane / pirlo even wilkins in his prime and stuck them in against palace and we still would have got our arses handed to us we where that bad all over the place last Saturday !
barton blames lack of recruitment on 19:35 - Mar 23 with 4053 viewsbosh67

barton blames lack of recruitment on 12:59 - Mar 23 by SpiritofGregory

Time to rid ourselves of all the rot and that includes 70k a week Barton. No doubt he'll be off chasing money elsewhere because even those he paints himself as a man of he people, Joey loves nothing better than the good life and money.

All that talk of wanting to stay at Marseille who didn't want him partly due to his ludicrous wage demands.

Agreed he has to move on. Joey is his own worst enemy. We miss him when he doesn't play and then he can badly damage us when he loses his head on the pitch.

He will make a good manager I reckon one day but I agree, end of season, time for Joey to move on and if we are ever to run a properly sustainable club the board has to put a wage cap in place. Hopefully no more than £25k a week top whack. Even that seems ludicrous.

We need young, hungry, quick and technically good players next season and that needs to be the policy moving forward with a few more experienced heads to help. In my mind we need to look for Hill, Derry type players in that capacity and look at bringing in youngsters from premiership academies who will never get a first team game at their clubs. We need to be the team that gives young talent a chance to break through.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

barton blames lack of recruitment on 19:35 - Mar 23 with 4053 viewspaulparker

Awful player , if 70k a week gets you a player who can't pass, who can't take a corner , has no pace and constantly gets booked and sent off then thank fcuk we are leaving this overrated league
Should be one of the first ones out the club in the summer
We need players like Matt Ritchie, Lansbury the lad Macdonald at Wolves for next season
Not this overrated prat
Let's see what clubs come in for him when he gets shown the door

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024