Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 21:11 - May 16 with 8155 viewsbaz_qpr

Seemed really emotional on the walk around, I wonder if he is going to announce is retirement
Clint Hill on 21:13 - May 16 with 5583 viewsdavman

Thought he had retired during that first half. Shocking performance. Not a Left Back by any stretch of any imagination.

...and then letting that ball bounce in the second half?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Clint Hill on 21:14 - May 16 with 5560 viewsbosh67

He's an emotional man. We must keep hold of him. I think the legs are catching up with him finally but as a coach, an inspiration, a proper professional for the younger players to look up to and learn from, his future here could be priceless. He can still be an emergency player because we know he will give everything.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill on 21:20 - May 16 with 5518 viewspaulparker

Clint Hill on 21:13 - May 16 by davman

Thought he had retired during that first half. Shocking performance. Not a Left Back by any stretch of any imagination.

We must have been at different games as first half I thought he was the only one who gave a sh1t
I'd still give him a 1 year deal next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clint Hill on 21:21 - May 16 with 5500 viewsQPR1882

Clint Hill on 21:20 - May 16 by paulparker

We must have been at different games as first half I thought he was the only one who gave a sh1t

As a player or coach ?
Clint Hill on 21:22 - May 16 with 5490 viewsbosh67

Me too. I think he is struggling at LB for pace but certainly great CB cover and the guy is an inspiration for younger players here. Needs to be retained on and off the field. Off it to coach, a new primary goal and on if we really need his help.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill on 21:23 - May 16 with 5484 viewspaulparker

Clint Hill on 21:21 - May 16 by QPR1882

As a player or coach ?

Both mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clint Hill on 21:28 - May 16 with 5453 viewswestberksr

Apart from the one error in the second half, I'd not have guessed that Caulker cost around 40 times more than Hill as a center back.

He admitted himself he wasn't up to p!aying left back a couple of years ago but still puts a shift in for the team if required.

Will be sorry to hear the news when he does hang up the boots.
Clint Hill on 21:30 - May 16 with 5424 viewsTearsOfaClown

Clint Hill on 21:13 - May 16 by davman

and the lazy way he lunged behind our keeper to deflect a certain goal over the bar.
Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 21:35 - May 16 with 5382 viewsRoller

Clint Hill on 21:28 - May 16 by westberksr

Apart from the one error in the second half, I'd not have guessed that Caulker cost around 40 times more than Hill as a center back.

He admitted himself he wasn't up to p!aying left back a couple of years ago but still puts a shift in for the team if required.

I hear what you are saying, but he should have retired after Wembley last season. It does, however, speak volumes for Redknapp's fabled transfer acumen that we are still playing him at left back two years or so after he admitted that he could no longer do so.
Clint Hill on 21:36 - May 16 with 5372 viewsYorkRanger

I'm with PP. Next year will be tough, lots of changes, youngsters playing - we need some experience with the right attitude
Clint Hill on 21:37 - May 16 with 5347 viewsHollowayRanger

ID keep him especially if we lose most of the other defenders onouha caulker dunne max hill need 3 of the five to stay

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clint Hill on 22:06 - May 16 with 5232 viewsWilloW4

Clint Hill on 21:36 - May 16 by YorkRanger

I'm with PP. Next year will be tough, lots of changes, youngsters playing - we need some experience with the right attitude

Club captain = clint hill.. Next year... Must keep him ...!!
Clint Hill on 22:24 - May 16 with 5123 viewsSpiritofGregory

Too old, you can't fight mother nature.
Clint Hill on 23:30 - May 16 with 4929 viewsShotKneesHoop

Clint Hill on 21:30 - May 16 by TearsOfaClown

and the lazy way he lunged behind our keeper to deflect a certain goal over the bar.

You wouldn't see R'SWiPe doing that.

Why?

Because he'd never connect with the ball.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Clint Hill on 00:48 - May 17 with 4763 viewsWilloW4

Clint Hill on 22:24 - May 16 by SpiritofGregory

Too old, you can't fight mother nature.

Club captain I said.. For his belief in Rangers and an alright decent bloke.
Clint Hill on 03:14 - May 17 with 4647 viewsBklynRanger

All true. From what he's said in the past he must think it's truly ridiculous that he's been Left Back so many times this season when he was ready to take a back seat at CB at the end of last season.

I think any emotion was based on his playing career. He's been backing Ramsey and I think some of that indicates he's getting what he w an ts next season in terms of a coaching role.
Clint Hill on 05:13 - May 17 with 4605 viewstimcocking

I just loved the way he butchered Perez about three times withoput even getting a yellow card. Terrible/brilliant referreeing.
Clint Hill on 10:08 - May 17 with 4372 viewsJamie

Moving into coaching. Imperative that he is kept at the club.
Clint Hill on 10:56 - May 17 with 4310 viewsdaveB

Did they really do a lap of honour? Good Lord thats almost as embarrassing as the pitch invasion
Clint Hill on 11:09 - May 17 with 4273 viewsSomersetHoops

Clint has been one of the few who have committed to QPR all the time he has been a QPR player. I was going to say that he said he was no longer up to being a LB ages ago, but you beat me to it. He plays where he is asked to and does his best every time. If more players did that we wouldn't be relegated.

Who's Next?

Clint Hill on 16:22 - May 17 with 4075 viewscarlh5266

The Clint Hill guide to prolonging you career......

Bang your fist on the ground whenever you concede a goal, kiss the badge, people will think you care more than others and you can move into coaching after your playing days are over.
Does not matter if your a league 1 standard sh1t defender.

Fair play to you Clint - you legend! Shame there`s not 10 more like you on the pitch, oh Fcuk there is!
Clint Hill on 16:25 - May 17 with 4061 viewsWeaverQPR

Clint Hill on 16:22 - May 17 by carlh5266

Bang your fist on the ground whenever you concede a goal, kiss the badge, people will think you care more than others and you can move into coaching after your playing days are over.

Fair play to you Clint - you legend! Shame there`s not 10 more like you on the pitch, oh Fcuk there is!

To be fair i don't think Hill was planning on playing a great deal this year

@WeavQPR

Clint Hill on 16:38 - May 17 with 4037 viewsfrancisbowles

We will need players to make up the numbers in the squad. Can't sign five new cbs. Give him a year as a back up player/defensive coach.
Clint Hill on 16:39 - May 17 with 4032 viewscarlh5266

Clint Hill on 16:38 - May 17 by francisbowles

We will need players to make up the numbers in the squad. Can't sign five new cbs. Give him a year as a back up player/defensive coach.

DEFENSIVE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clint Hill on 17:32 - May 17 with 3952 viewspaulparker

Clint Hill on 16:22 - May 17 by carlh5266

Harsh, very harsh
If we had eleven Clint hills we wouldn't be in the mess we have been in the last 4 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024