Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye Bye Joey 14:41 - May 27 with 17934 viewsMaggsinho

New deals for Ale, Clint and maybe Karl Henry
Bye Bye Joey on 17:38 - May 27 with 3818 viewsTacticalR

Farewell then, Bartonio. Now you can devote your energy to twitter spats and other hobbies.

Air hostess clique

Bye Bye Joey on 17:45 - May 27 with 3787 viewsterryb

Bye Bye Joey on 15:04 - May 27 by essextaxiboy

The Clubs bank manager is off out on the lash this afternoon

Well, I was!

And a very nice three pints wre consumed before going back to work!
Bye Bye Joey on 17:47 - May 27 with 3777 viewsWilloW4

Bye Bye Joey on 15:54 - May 27 by Discodroids

one down two to go.... any news on beau brummel or hans peter traore??

take them down...and may the lord have no mercy on their souls.

Chuffed with who have left, good riddance to the lot of them..(dunne apart cos we shared a few pints of the black stuff and he was a good bloke...presume he still is.) but only one mention of Traore.. He would have been near the top of the pile to boot out the door.. If he's still under contract (why?) who the hell would pay 3 million for that pile of shite..(as an earlier poster thought, 3million!!).. Here's £2.50 on your Oyster card Traore.. Now feck off.!
Bye Bye Joey on 17:51 - May 27 with 3752 viewsFloridaR

Bye Bye Joey on 16:43 - May 27 by corse

another year for hill??? why??? based on last season i would have offered him nothing else than the tea ladies trolly .
and i eat one of my hats if faurlin after two terrible injuries will come any good.
one year for henry i do accept.

Most likely given like the sympathy vote for Ramsey.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Bye Bye Joey on 19:02 - May 27 with 3626 viewsGloucs_R

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/603617956996784128/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/603618105013772290/photo/1
[Post edited 27 May 2015 19:04]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bye Bye Joey on 20:14 - May 27 with 3477 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Bye Bye Joey on 19:02 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/603617956996784128/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/603618105013772290/photo/1
[Post edited 27 May 2015 19:04]

Nice comments from him.

Good news alround today I think.
Bye Bye Joey on 20:23 - May 27 with 3432 viewsYorkRanger

A very good day.

Delighted for Disco

Where is shotknees
Bye Bye Joey on 22:10 - May 27 with 3298 viewsNW10Hoop

Bye Bye Joey on 20:14 - May 27 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Nice comments from him.

Good news alround today I think.

Yeah, fairly gracious stuff from him. Wonder what league he will be playing in next year?
Login to get fewer ads

Bye Bye Joey on 22:59 - May 27 with 3170 viewsCambsHoop

Bye Bye Joey on 22:10 - May 27 by NW10Hoop

Yeah, fairly gracious stuff from him. Wonder what league he will be playing in next year?

If he's half as good as he thinks he is, he'll have no shortage of offers. Just needs to make sure reality doesn't get in the way.
Bye Bye Joey on 23:04 - May 27 with 3157 viewsNorthernr

Bye Bye Joey on 22:10 - May 27 by NW10Hoop

He only ended up back here last time because he got 0 (zero) offers from elsewhere - despite throwing himself at the feet of Marseille and fluttering his eyelashes at Everton all summer. Makes the fawning over him since even more ridiculous - we were his absolute last option.

He'll find offers hard to come by unless he's willing to take a colossal pay cut. He's not that good a footballer, he's disruptive, and he gives the clubs he plays for a poor image for tolerating him. It's not a big sales pitch.
Bye Bye Joey on 23:12 - May 27 with 3121 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bye Bye Joey on 15:46 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

I estimate thats £245,000 off the weekly wage bill.
Plus another £140k for the loanees.

So thats £20m off the annual wage bill

Actually that's quite frightening when you put it like that.
Bye Bye Joey on 23:16 - May 27 with 3103 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Bye Bye Joey on 23:04 - May 27 by Northernr

He only ended up back here last time because he got 0 (zero) offers from elsewhere - despite throwing himself at the feet of Marseille and fluttering his eyelashes at Everton all summer. Makes the fawning over him since even more ridiculous - we were his absolute last option.

He'll find offers hard to come by unless he's willing to take a colossal pay cut. He's not that good a footballer, he's disruptive, and he gives the clubs he plays for a poor image for tolerating him. It's not a big sales pitch.

This.
Bye Bye Joey on 09:47 - May 28 with 2937 viewsQPunkR

Please tell me to pull myself together and it won't/can't possibly happen, but I had a nightmare last week that we ended up releasing Jesus Barton but then towards the end of the summer he said he'd take a pay cut after all when no other fúcker was interested in him and we signed him back up. And made him Club Captain.

I woke up with tears on my pillow.

QPR - "shit but local"

Bye Bye Joey on 09:52 - May 28 with 2934 viewsBluce_Ree

Exactly! People are sucking him clean off on Twitter for his efforts. I don't get it. He's a ponce and I'm glad he's gone.

I've always liked the fact that QPR are likeable but under this, and the previous, administration we've really ruined that and signing Barton was the straw that called the camel a c**t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bye Bye Joey on 10:43 - May 28 with 2867 viewslondonscottish

And of course you KNOW that at some point there will be a series of kiss and tells where Big Joey Barton tells the world what he really things of QPR etc etc. Can't wait.

One thing I won't miss is endless fans of other clubs asking me what I think of him. One conversation I'm happy to never have again.

And I won't ever have to see him misplace his 200th pass of the game ever again.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bye Bye Joey on 16:03 - May 28 with 2755 viewsBrightonhoop

Sorry to see him go but glad wage levels will be kept downwards.
Bye Bye Joey on 12:21 - May 29 with 2638 viewssimmo

I count this as the 3rd tranche of contract expiries that we've celebrated in the same way before promptly repeating the process again, but with even more expensive fckwits.

Remember looking forward to shifting the Fitz Halls, Dave Agyemangs and Rowan Vines of this world off the wage bill, all on about 10-15kp/w?

Then it was the Luke Youngs, Anton Ferdinands and Jose Bosingwas on 2 or 3 times that.

Now this dozen or so complete weapons that are on 4-5 times what onesize ever earnt.

I really hope things will change from now on, we can't keep making the release of players the best part of supporting QPR!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bye Bye Joey on 12:28 - May 29 with 2606 viewsPommyhoop

FVCK OFF JOSEPH !!

''Joey Barton has ruled out a potential return to QPR after revealing he only joined the London club for the money.

Barton, 30, left Loftus Road in the summer to join French side Marseille and the midfielder insists the appointment of Harry Redknapp as manager will not influence him to pursue a move back to the Premier League.

"When I went to QPR it was a choice dictated by money," he told the Mirror. "I didn't like what I had done and I swore I'd never do that again.

"It was the first time in my life that I had taken a decision for money. I did it because my partner was due to give birth - but I did not feel good about it.

"The more money you have, the more problems you have. When I was in prison I got £7 a week, and that was simpler - you'd use the £7 to buy food and that was it."

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bye Bye Joey on 12:43 - May 29 with 2577 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely it won't be long before he's spilling the beans to the tabloids about all the 'bad eggs' at QPR, his run in with Hughes etc etc?

Something to look forward to over the summer...
Bye Bye Joey on 12:53 - May 29 with 2548 viewsTacticalR

Bye Bye Joey on 12:28 - May 29 by Pommyhoop

FVCK OFF JOSEPH !!

''Joey Barton has ruled out a potential return to QPR after revealing he only joined the London club for the money.

Barton, 30, left Loftus Road in the summer to join French side Marseille and the midfielder insists the appointment of Harry Redknapp as manager will not influence him to pursue a move back to the Premier League.

"When I went to QPR it was a choice dictated by money," he told the Mirror. "I didn't like what I had done and I swore I'd never do that again.

"It was the first time in my life that I had taken a decision for money. I did it because my partner was due to give birth - but I did not feel good about it.

"The more money you have, the more problems you have. When I was in prison I got £7 a week, and that was simpler - you'd use the £7 to buy food and that was it."

As it costs around £40,000 a year to keep someone in prison, it was rather an expensive exercise to create the 'simple' conditions in which Barton could live on £1 a day.

Air hostess clique

Bye Bye Joey on 12:56 - May 29 with 2536 viewsPommyhoop

Bye Bye Joey on 12:43 - May 29 by adhoc_qpr

Surely it won't be long before he's spilling the beans to the tabloids about all the 'bad eggs' at QPR, his run in with Hughes etc etc?

Something to look forward to over the summer...

I dunno .He might keep schtum..Its all about the future job in punditry .An old boys network .
Minimum slagging.Unless he's gonna be the 'outrageous controversial Joey'' which is sometimes quite amusing.But I think he's going to chase the easy pound note... For a while...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bye Bye Joey on 13:07 - May 29 with 2509 viewsthemodfather

be glad to be rid of him, he has been a nightmare....is he the bad egg??
all the bans cost us many points....when he arrived he coated adel and that was the end of him....he has to twitter cos for some reason he has many many followers, a "messiah" lol.....
he had a handful of decent games in his time here, had a season in france ( cos of THAT 10 match ban) sunning it up and earnt well....he losses the ball so often and is a liability, ie hull, no need for that and another ban when we needed players to battle...summary? ferk off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024