Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback 12:56 - Aug 5 with 11258 viewsActonOccident

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/samba-diakite-wants-to-stay-wls-football8819

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:05 - Aug 5 with 6528 viewsDiscodroids

he should be offering to clean the south africa road shithouse out with a toothbrush, just as long as this man starts paying back some of his salary hes purloined from this club for 3 and a half years and a 3 and a half million transfer fee for about 20 odd games.

but all is forgiven as hes still got the old glint in his eye with his cheeky rogues smile

the great rock and mali roll swindle.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 13:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:05 - Aug 5 with 6537 viewsDaBurgh

Can't fault the guy's enthusiasm!
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:07 - Aug 5 with 6450 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Would you try to go by him?

Left midfielders throughout the Championship have simultaneously soiled their underwear.

They might get by once, but probably never twice, at least with both legs still attached.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:11 - Aug 5 with 6399 viewsNW10Hoop

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him. Now if he could just stay on the field for more than 30 minutes.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:12 - Aug 5 with 6385 viewseastside_r

'The midfielder, 26, made a major impact following his move to Loftus Road from Nancy'

mainly into opposing midfielders kneecaps as I recall.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:14 - Aug 5 with 6356 viewsraskolnikov

Great player to have coming off the bench on about 60 mins given he has a 30-min fuse timer
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:15 - Aug 5 with 6347 viewsstevec

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:07 - Aug 5 by WrightUp5hit___

Left midfielders throughout the Championship have simultaneously soiled their underwear.

They might get by once, but probably never twice, at least with both legs still attached.

Last time I remember seeing him he was waving swathes of Swansea midfielders through as they clocked up a nifty 0-5 victory.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:16 - Aug 5 with 6322 viewslave16

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:12 - Aug 5 by eastside_r

'The midfielder, 26, made a major impact following his move to Loftus Road from Nancy'

mainly into opposing midfielders kneecaps as I recall.

we'll start with 4-2-3-1 samba at right back and in 10 minutes we'll play 3-2-3-1 with samba right back in the changing room...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Login to get fewer ads

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:19 - Aug 5 with 6289 viewsYorkRanger

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:16 - Aug 5 by lave16

we'll start with 4-2-3-1 samba at right back and in 10 minutes we'll play 3-2-3-1 with samba right back in the changing room...

Am I alone in thinking that he could have a part to play this season...?
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:19 - Aug 5 with 6276 viewsDiscodroids

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:15 - Aug 5 by stevec

Last time I remember seeing him he was waving swathes of Swansea midfielders through as they clocked up a nifty 0-5 victory.

bit of a lad though steve , bit woo way , bit nudge nudge, bit here today gone tomorrow, bit 'aving it large, bit on his toes, know what i mean,.

the cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:21 - Aug 5 with 6264 viewsRBlock

Ah man, you can't help but love the guy. He is like a fully grown rhino with the enthusiasm of a puppy. Just wants to career around the place playing football, diving from challenge to challenge. He had some great games in a QPR shirt, alongside some truly appalling ones. A quality player in there somewhere, who has apparently impressed in pre-season. If Ramsey and Co spend a little time on him I still think he could be a real asset.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 13:21]
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:24 - Aug 5 with 6224 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:19 - Aug 5 by YorkRanger

Am I alone in thinking that he could have a part to play this season...?

No you are not alone but it might feel like it from this thread.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:26 - Aug 5 with 6205 viewsBAWHoops

Man on £40k a week wants to stay shocker

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:29 - Aug 5 with 6178 viewsadhoc_qpr

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:07 - Aug 5 by WrightUp5hit___

They only have to try and get past him once though!

After he's been sent off for that one tackle, they can just run through the empty space for the rest of the match instead...
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 6134 viewsGloucs_R

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:26 - Aug 5 by BAWHoops

Man on £40k a week wants to stay shocker

Is that what he is on?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:36 - Aug 5 with 6117 viewsblacky200

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:34 - Aug 5 by Gloucs_R

Is that what he is on?

Probably not I think 40K is just the standard figure everyone goes to when mentioning wages.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:37 - Aug 5 with 6102 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I alone in having a soft spot for this chap? If rumours are to be believed and he has a genuine mental illness then I can't hate him.

I saw flashes of a poor man's Vieira in him.

No ill feeling here.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 6088 viewseasthertsr

This is a man who has had to deal with severe mental problems largely brought about by the murder of several members of his family in the terrible civil war in Mali.If he is now able to contribute then it will be a big plus for us.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 6081 viewsblacky200

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:37 - Aug 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Am I alone in having a soft spot for this chap? If rumours are to be believed and he has a genuine mental illness then I can't hate him.

I saw flashes of a poor man's Vieira in him.

No ill feeling here.

Agree with you there. Would love to see him back in the team if he has sorted himself out.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:39 - Aug 5 with 6074 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't his last appearance in a home cup game where he was hung out to dry by Rednapp and asked to play right midfielder. He was woeful. I don't see how right back would be any better. Now in the middle he definately had something to offer.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:51 - Aug 5 with 5999 viewsaston_hoop

Lets face it, we probably aren't in for the most exciting of seasons. Bit of a transition period with long term goals in mind and we may well lose more than we win which I think a lot of us have accepted. Diakite tearing around the pitch like a lunatic for 45 minutes is great entertainment. I think we should wheel him out now and again to liven up dull moments.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:53 - Aug 5 with 5987 viewsNorthernr

Love him.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 5955 viewsjamois

Let's hope Green's been practising penalties pre-season

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 5915 viewsEastR

holy god!

he's a loveable liability

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 14:07 - Aug 5 with 5881 viewsadhoc_qpr

We've not been able to give him away for the last 2 years - now that he is fit and willing we might as well use him.

Him and Luongo would certainly get around the pitch!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024