Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton 10:06 - Oct 2 with 7276 viewsqprphil

Ok chaps what do we reckon on this one. We really need to kick on again, but will we.?
I think we will sneak this one 1-0.
Bolton on 10:10 - Oct 2 with 5585 viewsdaveB

1-1 draw
Bolton on 10:12 - Oct 2 with 5579 viewsWeaverQPR

1-2

@WeavQPR

Bolton on 10:13 - Oct 2 with 5580 viewsfrancisbowles

Perhaps we will finally score an early goal! Can't remember the last time we got one in the first 15 mins. After their confidence raising two goal comeback against the league leaders last weekend a good start is vital.
Bolton on 10:14 - Oct 2 with 5576 viewsGetMeRangers

A tough one to call. Given that Bolton havent won away and only managed 1 goal, you can just see, in typical QPR style (like ending Villas goalless run last season) that they will get two (no surprises there). No Chaz and you wonder how either JET or Poutler will step up. If they managed a very respectable 1 goal in 2, you still feel there will be disappointment when we have had a free-scoring Charlie

Calling this result is as hard as knowing exactly which team is going to take the field, either personnel wise or performance wise. 0-2 or 1-2 for me, unfortunately, and more knives out
Bolton on 10:33 - Oct 2 with 5548 viewsstevec

A return to winning ways against a team who haven't a clue where the goal is and a Rangers back line that will have been drilled 24/7 for the last week in the art of defending

1-0
Bolton on 10:34 - Oct 2 with 5543 viewsballbag

Something-2
Bolton on 11:44 - Oct 2 with 5482 viewsHooparoo

This game has banana skin written all over it.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bolton on 11:48 - Oct 2 with 5476 viewscaptainmycaptian

Bolton on 11:44 - Oct 2 by Hooparoo

This game has banana skin written all over it.

we have banana skin writen all over us ! as long as henry not playing (sandro must be fit ferr must start ?) we should be able to get somthing 2-1 but he may just roll out the same team minus chaz
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 11:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton on 12:18 - Oct 2 with 5440 viewsjohnhoop

It's very hard to see us scoring without Charlie and conceding 2 appears to be a given so
0-2 Bolton.
Maybe feeling so pessimistic about our prospects is a good thing. After the window closed and we'd kept Charlie and Matt and just won three on the trot I was full of optimism going to the Cardiff game and in the last month everything has turned to sh-t.
Maybe now as I've got zero expectations they might just surprise me(I hope).
Bolton on 12:47 - Oct 2 with 5403 viewsthemodfather

well fans morale seems low about the fulham debacle....will the players respond? bounce back? 1-2 defeat....boos grow and the prospect of a demo in SAR increases...."the power of christ compels you..."
Bolton on 12:59 - Oct 2 with 5368 viewsBluce_Ree

QPR piss - Bolton 2.

I dunno. Or care.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bolton on 13:04 - Oct 2 with 5365 viewsSeasideranger

Our defence truely concerns me and with no Austin up front I can't see us winning so going to say 2-2
Bolton on 13:06 - Oct 2 with 5357 viewsdavman

Bolton on 12:18 - Oct 2 by johnhoop

It's very hard to see us scoring without Charlie and conceding 2 appears to be a given so
0-2 Bolton.
Maybe feeling so pessimistic about our prospects is a good thing. After the window closed and we'd kept Charlie and Matt and just won three on the trot I was full of optimism going to the Cardiff game and in the last month everything has turned to sh-t.
Maybe now as I've got zero expectations they might just surprise me(I hope).

This. 100%.

0-0 is the best we can hope for as we won't score without Austin.

And with our defense and defensive set up, what do you reckon our chances of a clean sheet are???

Set your watches for a 1630 Armageddon on this board tomorrow!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bolton on 13:10 - Oct 2 with 5343 viewsTheBlob

A 10-10 draw.

Or we could lose 1-0.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bolton on 13:12 - Oct 2 with 5331 viewsHunterhoop

10-10 draw would be exciting, Blob!

I'm going 3-1 Rangers. Counter intuitive.
Bolton on 13:17 - Oct 2 with 5332 viewsNorthernr

1-0 win, dreadful game, Ramsey critics and Ramsey supporters both out in force.
Bolton on 13:35 - Oct 2 with 5305 viewsfrancisbowles

Perhaps we will finally score an early goal! Can't remember the last time we got one in the first 15 mins. After their confidence raising two goal comeback against the league leaders last weekend a good start is vital.
Bolton on 13:51 - Oct 2 with 5277 viewsPinnerPaul

Draw H/T; Draw F/T = 4/1

Both teams to score? No @ 11/10

Under 2.5 goals 5/6

I'm on all 3, so you can see what I think will happen!
Bolton on 13:52 - Oct 2 with 5271 viewsPinnerPaul

Bolton on 11:48 - Oct 2 by captainmycaptian

we have banana skin writen all over us ! as long as henry not playing (sandro must be fit ferr must start ?) we should be able to get somthing 2-1 but he may just roll out the same team minus chaz
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 11:52]

and play with 10?!
Bolton on 13:59 - Oct 2 with 5253 viewsHayesender

Giving this one a miss and doing something productive like take the dog to black park for a couple of hours.

The Fulham shambles knocked any enthusiasm I had left out of me.

I'll check the score when I get in. Hoping for a win, but not hopeful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bolton on 14:26 - Oct 2 with 5234 viewsBluce_Ree

Bolton on 13:04 - Oct 2 by Seasideranger

Our defence truely concerns me and with no Austin up front I can't see us winning so going to say 2-2

You've apparently downvoted the original post. The most innocuous post of all time.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bolton on 14:31 - Oct 2 with 5232 viewslondonscottish

Feck knows. I'll be in hiding behind the sofa.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bolton on 14:55 - Oct 2 with 5195 viewskensalriser

Last time we played a team beginning with a B from the North-West at home we drew 2-2. So obviously it will be 2-2.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bolton on 14:55 - Oct 2 with 5194 viewsderbyhoop

Bolton on 13:35 - Oct 2 by francisbowles

WBA (a)? Vargas after 14 minutes. It was the first time all year/season that we'd scored in the first 15 minutes

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bolton on 15:03 - Oct 2 with 5184 viewsitsbiga

Can't see us scoring at all and we leak goals so 0-2 unfortunately.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024