Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread 01:28 - Oct 16 with 5235 viewsPunteR

This record probably has one of the most sampled drum loops ever. Hip hop, breakbeat,d&b wouldn't be the same without it.
Otherwise known as the Amen break . (1min 26sec in)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 05:41 - Oct 16 with 3938 viewsFredManRave

You leave me no choice Mr P;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 07:06 - Oct 16 with 3926 viewsozranger

Adding a little Aussie spice.. Aussie, but live in the UK (first saw him playing live in Manchester Piccadilly in 2008) - Bit of Dub and Hip Hop mixed together

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 07:37 - Oct 16 with 3916 viewsqprwpg

Hard to beat these

Twitter: @qprwpg

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 07:44 - Oct 16 with 3913 views1BobbyHazell

1 sax loop - check
1 drum break - check

Repeat

Compulsory Running Man until you have no soles left

Loved a simple sax break me, more Running Man

I'll put this here just because
[Post edited 16 Oct 2015 8:09]
Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 08:09 - Oct 16 with 3894 viewsFDC

It's not real music, I tell you - he doesn't even strum anything!

"Mr. Williamson your employment history looks quite impressive
I'm looking at three managerial positions you previously held with quite
Reputable companies, isn't this something you'd like to go back to?
Nah, I'd just end up fvcking robbing the place
You've got a till full of 20s staring at you all day
I'm hardly going to bank it
I’ve got drugs to take"

[Post edited 16 Oct 2015 8:10]
Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 09:09 - Oct 16 with 3855 viewsBluce_Ree

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 07:06 - Oct 16 by ozranger

Adding a little Aussie spice.. Aussie, but live in the UK (first saw him playing live in Manchester Piccadilly in 2008) - Bit of Dub and Hip Hop mixed together

I love Dub FX. He's so dope. That track he did with the sax player was amazing.

How's this for a loop?

I love me some drum and bass but the beat pattern is so predictable these days but even with that this track is pretty dope.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 09:17 - Oct 16 with 3852 viewsscot1963

have put both these on before but they are banging

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 09:20 - Oct 16 with 3838 viewsDiscodroids

Fackin German believe it or not ..

incredible video as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 09:27 - Oct 16 with 3825 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:14 - Oct 16 with 3797 viewsqprwpg

+1 on the Mahavishnu
Here's some Metheny

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:16 - Oct 16 with 3795 viewslondonscottish

The Blob. Posts Laurent Garnier. Shamazing. Here's someone drumming like he's putting up a shed (with apologies to whovever came up with that - you know who you are but I;ve forgotted)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:30 - Oct 16 with 3785 viewsQPRMUSO

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:16 - Oct 16 by londonscottish

The Blob. Posts Laurent Garnier. Shamazing. Here's someone drumming like he's putting up a shed (with apologies to whovever came up with that - you know who you are but I;ve forgotted)

It was me Scottish, glad it still resonates for you, it was my late Dads favourite saying as we were both drummers. Thanks, you made me think of him fondly this morning.
Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:58 - Oct 16 with 3769 viewsqprwpg

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:16 - Oct 16 by londonscottish

Personally I think this is much better drumming from Bonham

Especially considering that double kicks weren't invented then

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 11:09 - Oct 16 with 3761 viewslondonscottish

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 10:30 - Oct 16 by QPRMUSO

It was me Scottish, glad it still resonates for you, it was my late Dads favourite saying as we were both drummers. Thanks, you made me think of him fondly this morning.

You're welcome Muso and I will continue to pass on your Dads's phrase because it's simply so spot on :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 11:09 - Oct 16 with 3761 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 11:11 - Oct 16 with 3760 viewsPunteR

The short version

The full version. (is this the longest drum solo ever?)

[Post edited 16 Oct 2015 11:16]

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 11:29 - Oct 16 with 3743 viewsTheBlob

Yeah well Garnier is a good riff innit.
Posted this before....searched for it for years after hearing it on a tv ad,and Scottyput me on to it...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 12:04 - Oct 16 with 3722 viewsPunteR

Heavy beats

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 12:38 - Oct 16 with 3686 viewsR_from_afar

Some great stuff here.

This lot make an agreeable noise, to my ears anyway...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 3664 viewsballbag

That drum break at 03:25

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 13:49 - Oct 16 with 3653 viewskensalriser

Drum beats and loops you say?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 13:50 - Oct 16 with 3652 viewsqprwpg

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 12:04 - Oct 16 by PunteR

Heavy beats

Oh that's good stuff! Here's a tune I posted before, but it's sooo good, it's worth it again and again...

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 14:01 - Oct 16 with 3641 viewsqprwpg

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 14:21 - Oct 16 with 3632 viewsW13R

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 15:32 - Oct 16 with 3605 viewsQPRMUSO

Friday drum beats,breaks,loops or anything else banging music thread on 11:09 - Oct 16 by londonscottish

You're welcome Muso and I will continue to pass on your Dads's phrase because it's simply so spot on :-)

Cheers Scottish!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024