Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood sacked 11:52 - Oct 25 with 11456 viewsJamie

Mwahahahahahahahaahaha.

That is all.
Sherwood sacked on 11:56 - Oct 25 with 5473 viewsNorthernr

Bahahahahahahahaha
Sherwood sacked on 11:57 - Oct 25 with 5468 viewsted_hendrix

Monumental shock

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sherwood sacked on 11:59 - Oct 25 with 5447 viewsloftboy

Fûck me we had better keep Ramsey for a few more weeks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sherwood sacked on 12:04 - Oct 25 with 5412 viewspaulparker

The Curse of Ray Wilkins strikes again
as for Timmy he is a prat , but its a harsh sacking when you look at it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sherwood sacked on 12:05 - Oct 25 with 5408 viewsMedwayR

I'm very disappointed, I was enjoying seeing him struggle

Poll: Who’s better?

Sherwood sacked on 12:05 - Oct 25 with 5397 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't tell Uncle Tony.
Sherwood sacked on 12:09 - Oct 25 with 5365 viewsNorthernr

Bahahahahahahahahaha.
Sherwood sacked on 12:11 - Oct 25 with 5348 viewsWatford_Ranger

Having lived in Birmingham for three years, I'm thoroughly disappointed as they may now stay up.

Wonder what he'll do now. Probably sees himself above dropping down a couple of leagues and learning how to manage, as he should do, and surely no chairman in the Prem will take him no matter how much he bangs on about win % and how he single-handedly kept Villa up and got them to the cup final.
Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood sacked on 12:16 - Oct 25 with 5309 viewsted_hendrix

Possibly a chance for Redknapp's knees to resurrect their careers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sherwood sacked on 12:18 - Oct 25 with 5290 viewsHayesender

Don't even think about it Fernandes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sherwood sacked on 12:25 - Oct 25 with 5254 viewsessextaxiboy

Greedy Bstard ... Karma
Sherwood sacked on 12:35 - Oct 25 with 5205 viewshoof_hearted

Bahahahahahahahaha
Sherwood sacked on 12:49 - Oct 25 with 5147 viewsTheBlob

No shit?
Yank owners are very unforgiving.He had to go really.
Managers are dropping like flies at the moment,Sherwood won't be the last before Crimbo.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood sacked on 12:50 - Oct 25 with 5144 viewsTGRRRSSS

AV a mess from the top down though, was never sure about Tim, and yeah he's a bit arrogant, but I wonder really who will be interested in that job with the idiots Lerner has running it.
They lost spine of last season and had no chance of replacing the 15-20 goals Benteke was getting on average.
Sherwood sacked on 12:52 - Oct 25 with 5126 viewsTacticalR

Sherwood sacked on 12:50 - Oct 25 by TGRRRSSS

AV a mess from the top down though, was never sure about Tim, and yeah he's a bit arrogant, but I wonder really who will be interested in that job with the idiots Lerner has running it.
They lost spine of last season and had no chance of replacing the 15-20 goals Benteke was getting on average.

The amount of time it takes for Villa managers to run out of ideas seems to be getting shorter and shorter.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2015 12:52]

Air hostess clique

Sherwood sacked on 12:54 - Oct 25 with 5110 viewsTheBlob

David Moyes is the logical 6/4 favourite with Brendon Rodgers at 9/2.
'arry Boy 12/1.

Sherwood sacked on 12:55 - Oct 25 with 5101 viewsTGRRRSSS

Listening to Collymore on Talksports version of 606 and he gave quite interesting insights on his view pointing out mistake after mistake from Lerner who went hell for leather for 3 years then withdrew support appointed Houllier (a poorly man in Stan's words) and then things carried on from there.
His view is they cannot all be to blame, even citing Lambert of Norwich days as opposed to the AV side, and whilst I hated that Norwich side, they were professional and effective and did at times play some good football.
I certainly fancied him at Loftus Road on a long term view and maybe he could still do a job going forward if conditions were right.
Sherwood sacked on 12:58 - Oct 25 with 5084 viewskensalriser

On a hiding to nothing with that job. Funny thing is, he probably swerved QPR because he thought it was a bigger basket case.

Shame the schadenfreude is over though. Mind you, there's always Chelsea.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sherwood sacked on 13:08 - Oct 25 with 5033 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood sacked on 12:54 - Oct 25 by TheBlob

David Moyes is the logical 6/4 favourite with Brendon Rodgers at 9/2.
'arry Boy 12/1.

Please ,Please, Please let it be H.
I'd laff my bowlocks clean off.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sherwood sacked on 13:08 - Oct 25 with 5033 viewsbaz_qpr

The thing I find particularly disagreeable about Sherwood is his language its always about him, its all I and me and never we and us
Sherwood sacked on 13:13 - Oct 25 with 4998 viewsbosh67

28 games at Villa. Same as at Spurs. Not sure what the hatred thing is with him. Still had a 35.7% win rate at Villa even with the bad start. Watched them on the highlights last night and thought they were unlucky. Chris Ramsey's win rate meanwhile has shot up to 30% for the first time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sherwood sacked on 13:15 - Oct 25 with 4992 viewsTacticalR

Sherwood sacked on 12:55 - Oct 25 by TGRRRSSS

Listening to Collymore on Talksports version of 606 and he gave quite interesting insights on his view pointing out mistake after mistake from Lerner who went hell for leather for 3 years then withdrew support appointed Houllier (a poorly man in Stan's words) and then things carried on from there.
His view is they cannot all be to blame, even citing Lambert of Norwich days as opposed to the AV side, and whilst I hated that Norwich side, they were professional and effective and did at times play some good football.
I certainly fancied him at Loftus Road on a long term view and maybe he could still do a job going forward if conditions were right.

Collymore was removed from the Villa programme last week

'After 6 years of doing an official Aston Villa programme column, today I've been notified by the club that they no longer wish me to continue due to my support of Tim Sherwood and fierce criticism of the ownership and club structure.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3281567/Stan-Collymore-fresh-b

Air hostess clique

Sherwood sacked on 13:20 - Oct 25 with 4956 viewsCHUBBS

Hahahahahahahahahahaha is the sound you'll here as Sherwood makes his way to the bank...
Sherwood sacked on 13:25 - Oct 25 with 4928 viewsTheBlob

Sherwood sacked on 13:08 - Oct 25 by baz_qpr

The thing I find particularly disagreeable about Sherwood is his language its always about him, its all I and me and never we and us

Well I never understood the philosophy that one is judged mainly on the arrogance quotient.There are some truly objectionable but successful people out there - "Lord" Sugar for one - who seem to be universally acceptable,whereas the graveyards are full of nice and popular individuals.
The only regret I've got now is that I'll have to find another topic with which to wind people up.It won't be difficult.

Sherwood sacked on 13:31 - Oct 25 with 4894 viewsDesertBoot

His post-match press conference suggested he knew he was a goner.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024