Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight 19:39 - Nov 17 with 9624 viewsbosh67

Stadium evacuated. Seems this one has been thwarted but really alarming news tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:33 - Nov 17 with 2942 viewsMrSheen

Apparently the Turks were chanting about soldiers killed fighting the Kurdish PKK, not Allahu Akbar. It's their version of No Surrender to the IRA. Another headache for the French next summer.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:49 - Nov 17 with 2854 viewseccles

Sky now saying its a false alarm.

Better safe than sorry I s'pose
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:52 - Nov 17 with 2837 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:49 - Nov 17 by eccles

So do I hate the Turks or not? I need to know before I cancel my doner and nip into the Chinese instead.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 21:52]
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:52 - Nov 17 with 2826 viewsPommyhoop

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:49 - Nov 17 by eccles

I said to the Mrs they must have balls of iron or be as thick as planks to try and 'do' a Football match a few days later

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:55 - Nov 17 with 2797 viewsPommyhoop

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:52 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

So do I hate the Turks or not? I need to know before I cancel my doner and nip into the Chinese instead.

I haven't had Chinese since Tiananmen Square..
Do you still feel hungry an hour after eating it?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:55 - Nov 17 with 2798 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:52 - Nov 17 by Pommyhoop

I said to the Mrs they must have balls of iron or be as thick as planks to try and 'do' a Football match a few days later

I reckon they have both, which is the problem.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:58 - Nov 17 with 2777 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:55 - Nov 17 by Pommyhoop

I haven't had Chinese since Tiananmen Square..
Do you still feel hungry an hour after eating it?

Oh for fvck sake I forgot about the human rights abuses and all that.

Anyone recommend a decent Swiss takeaway?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 23:12]
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:01 - Nov 17 with 2761 viewsNorthernr

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:58 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

The home of Fifa? Fck right off.
Login to get fewer ads

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:04 - Nov 17 with 2731 viewsjohncharles

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:52 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

....nip into the Chinese.... Is that racist ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:05 - Nov 17 with 2720 viewsPommyhoop

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:04 - Nov 17 by johncharles

....nip into the Chinese.... Is that racist ?

No..now if he had said nip into a Sushi bar......

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:12 - Nov 17 with 2686 viewsFredManRave

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:58 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:14 - Nov 17 with 2677 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:12 - Nov 17 by FredManRave

If only...

Wasn't she Swedish though?
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:22 - Nov 17 with 2624 viewsFredManRave

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:14 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

If only...

Wasn't she Swedish though?

No mate, she was Swiss. I think you're confusing her with;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 23:05 - Nov 17 with 2511 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 22:22 - Nov 17 by FredManRave

No mate, she was Swiss. I think you're confusing her with;

I was thinking Britt Ekland, when it's clearly the lovely Ursula Andress.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 23:06]
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 23:15 - Nov 17 with 2467 viewsoddball

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 23:05 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I was thinking Britt Ekland, when it's clearly the lovely Ursula Andress.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 23:06]

its a fackin geezer bird.more muscle on it than my pitbull.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 01:05 - Nov 18 with 2179 viewsQPRMUSO

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 20:51 - Nov 17 by paulparker

I was only saying to Mrs P about 20 minutes ago that if there is an attack here it will be when people are Xmas shopping , we both said Westfields

God I hope not, my daughter is a store manager there and we are beside ourselves with worry. I don't wish it anywhere either but it would appear nowhere is safe anymore.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 04:01 - Nov 18 with 2125 viewsisawqpratwcity

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 01:05 - Nov 18 by QPRMUSO

God I hope not, my daughter is a store manager there and we are beside ourselves with worry. I don't wish it anywhere either but it would appear nowhere is safe anymore.

Can people who thought that initial bomb report 'true', please remember that mistake next time.

Also, bear in mind that there are thousands of 'obvious targets' up and down the length of Britain.

The odds of being involved in a terrorist incident are still ridiculously small. If you give in to a climate of fear you give a handful of vicious, callous arrseholes a big win.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2015 4:07]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 04:06 - Nov 18 with 2120 viewsFDC

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 04:01 - Nov 18 by isawqpratwcity

Can people who thought that initial bomb report 'true', please remember that mistake next time.

Also, bear in mind that there are thousands of 'obvious targets' up and down the length of Britain.

The odds of being involved in a terrorist incident are still ridiculously small. If you give in to a climate of fear you give a handful of vicious, callous arrseholes a big win.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2015 4:07]

Never its strongest suit at the best of times, homo sapiens totally loses any semblance of a capacity for rudimentary risk assessment during times of perceived threat.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2015 4:06]
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 07:00 - Nov 18 with 2045 viewsDorse

In this part of the world, the workers at my local Organic Farm Shop and Yoghurt Collective have upped their threat status from 'Alright' to 'Perturbed'. It's anarchy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 09:34 - Nov 18 with 1940 viewsLewes_r

All this tread needed was a dig at corbyn not bowing low enough and you'd have an entire edition of the daily mail

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 09:46 - Nov 18 with 1923 viewsMvpeter

People really need to stop trying to murder each other.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 10:01 - Nov 18 with 1901 viewsRBlock

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 21:17 - Nov 17 by Clive_Anderson

Had a look on Facebook the other day (yes yes I know I'm a c@nt) and everyone is getting angry about Katie Hopkins, Donald Trump, Fox News, The Daily Mail, The Tories....pretty much anyone except the people that actually carried out the attack and their medieval ideology.

I think we're fcked to be honest.

Because criticism of Daesh goes without saying. Nobody supports them. Nobody is apologising for them. Nobody thinks that what they did wasn't horrific.

Our society however should respond in a more measured and reasonable way. Vilifying all immigrants as the Mail, Hopkins, Fox ect tend to do only breeds more hate and widens the societal divide. Trump's despicable usurpation of the events, twisting them to some how suit his own political pro-gun agenda is abhorrent. Given that we consider ourselves more 'civilized' and modern, a more reasoned, solution-focused approach is needed. Not reactionary political point scoring and fearmongering. This will acheive nothing.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 10:20 - Nov 18 with 1879 viewsLewes_r

+1

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 1717 viewsClive_Anderson

Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 10:01 - Nov 18 by RBlock

Because criticism of Daesh goes without saying. Nobody supports them. Nobody is apologising for them. Nobody thinks that what they did wasn't horrific.

Our society however should respond in a more measured and reasonable way. Vilifying all immigrants as the Mail, Hopkins, Fox ect tend to do only breeds more hate and widens the societal divide. Trump's despicable usurpation of the events, twisting them to some how suit his own political pro-gun agenda is abhorrent. Given that we consider ourselves more 'civilized' and modern, a more reasoned, solution-focused approach is needed. Not reactionary political point scoring and fearmongering. This will acheive nothing.

So the answer is apparently to vilify the few people prepared to criticise the increasingly extremist brand of Islam that is being practiced in Europe which carried out these attacks.

Makes perfect sense.
Truck bomb uncovered at Hanover stadium tonight on 14:48 - Nov 18 with 1692 viewsNorthernr

False alarm as it turned out, and this thread has gone off into a topic that's also extensively being discussed on other threads so it's being locked.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/158210/should-the-

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157966/bombs-at-fr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/158116/guns-on-the

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024