Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January deals 00:21 - Dec 23 with 6245 viewswarrenfox4

Put yourself in JFH boots.
You have a bit of a war chests to bring new blood in ..but ........you need to sell too!!!!!!

Like for like or not.

Who would you bring in....who would you sell/loan
January deals on 00:31 - Dec 23 with 4756 viewsToast_R

Sell to webuyanycar.com Caulker and Sandro snd listen to offers for Green and Fer. Bring in a striker someone like Matty Taylor from Brizzle Rovers.
January deals on 01:19 - Dec 23 with 4720 viewsDorse

I think we've got to consider loans. Jimmy seems to have a C-word youngster in mind. Under normal circumstances, I'd be continuing my crusade for Bamford (assuming Chaz has left) but I fear it may be too late for us.

Players I'd like to thank for all their hard work and wish them all the best in their new roles include (but are not limited to):

Green
Tra-fcuking-ore
Mrs Hoilett, you know, her whose nets need doing, well her, right, Mrs Hoilett's boy, the 'footballer', not that Trisha's mum calls him that, an' no mistake, and you know how I can't bear gossip, him.
Arm and Hammer Milk Tray Ki-Ora
Rita Ora
Ryvita
To take using illegal methods in a park, perhaps? (3, 5)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

January deals on 01:31 - Dec 23 with 4706 viewsLowerloftLad

I think it will be like last January with no one coming in there's a decent enough squad there and there's a couple out on loan who could come back

Maybe out:
Caulker 5mill
Traore

Bids for
Austin 8/10mill
Hoilet after a string of playing well 2.5/3mill

If QPR don't go up there's going to be a major turn around in players we won't be able to afford the players we have at the club at the moment I think it will all be in the summer not in this transfer window also think QPR will be in the championship for another 3/4 seasons
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 1:32]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

January deals on 04:59 - Dec 23 with 4629 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

I think promotion this season won't happen. Because of this I would like to see us shift players this Jan. Especially the ones who's contract are coming to the end this season. It really sounds like the club don't want to spend money. So lets just wait until the end of the season. It is clear we have the foundation of players to build around this summer. It would be good to see players that are loan bought back and given a fair try as well
January deals on 05:35 - Dec 23 with 4609 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR always seem to be a 'couple of deals' away from success.

Let's just hibernate until end of the window.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 5:51]
January deals on 05:41 - Dec 23 with 4605 viewsJAPRANGERS

I heard they are going for new bog cleaner in the January window, that's all.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 6:34]
January deals on 07:48 - Dec 23 with 4506 viewsBerkoRanger

I expect 4 or 5 incoming and even more if there are outgoings. I would be amazed if the "Who would you want to bring in?" question wasn't asked during the manager interviews. I'm sure Jimmy and David have a potential list as they will be targeting a playoff push. They wouldn't have agreed to come here just to see the season out! We're not even halfway through this season yet!
January deals on 07:57 - Dec 23 with 4498 viewsaston_hoop

If we can get Fer and Sandro off the books (I assume no-one would take Traore), I'd be happy with that. I've heard good things about the lad Gladwin at Swindon so he could be worth a look and theres a young right sided player at Wycombe called Harriman we could consider too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

January deals on 09:21 - Dec 23 with 4354 viewsadhoc_qpr

We could probably get away with just the following:

Loan a striker from the prem/somewhere.
Bring back Harriman.
Bring back Gladwin.

If we lose Austin, Sandro, Phillips or Fer leave, we probably need to sign/loan a replacement given they are all first choice currently.
January deals on 09:29 - Dec 23 with 4330 viewsWatford_Ranger

If we were to lose Green, Sandro, Fer and Hoilett then in theory that is four experienced first team players but in reality the team gets no worse and we might actually play some of the players who will be here next season.

Get Harriman and Gladwin back and in the squad.

If we're really desperate to cut costs then I'd be more than happy to see the back of Konchesky with Yun or Kpekawa given a run.
January deals on 09:33 - Dec 23 with 4318 viewspaesanu

We won't lose Austin, think he's made it clear he wants to leave on a Bosman. His signing on fee would set up his family for life.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

January deals on 09:46 - Dec 23 with 4277 viewsJamie

Couple of loan deals in possibly. Perhaps Mousinho from Burton, but as were likely not going up, we desperately need to save money where possible as we'll fail FFP spectacularly.

Out, Luongo, Chery, Gladwin if loans can be found for them along with a couple of the kids. Wouldn't be surprised if Phillips went on a permanent with Mackie seemingly closeish to a return.
January deals on 09:56 - Dec 23 with 4254 viewsBlue_Castello

I was going to start a similar thread because now we have a settled management team the club can concentrate on the rebuilding process.

My guess is that FFP is still hanging over us big time for this season, the amount of high salary players still on the books will probably not be totally compensated by the parachute payments.
Any decent offer for one of the current squad will be given consideration and probably accepted, there is a long list of high salary players leaving at the end of the season, the gamble on possible promotion is ridiculous odds and we should take the money.

It is a tricky one to answer because without doubt some players we could release and it wouldn't make a big difference to the squad.
If we were offered £8 million for Philips I would take the money, Fer I don't care the figure as long as it's not free he can go, Sandro who the hell will take him
The big elephant in the room is Charlie boy if we were offered say £12million from a club he wanted to go to, it would be incredibly hard to say no, but we all know he's our only top class striker who could possibly give us a chance of promotion.

Somehow I actually trust Ferdinand, Hoos and Hasselbank to make some good decision for the future of the club, they may not all be popular but hopefully there's a strategy in place...

]
January deals on 10:23 - Dec 23 with 4210 viewsadhoc_qpr

Given Hasselbaink is on a rolling deal, he really isn't that incentivised to plan beyond this season!

I wonder if we will need to buy a few players this window ahead of a transfer embargo in the summer?

Hoos seems to be quite switched on and i can't imagine him being caught out by that.
January deals on 10:25 - Dec 23 with 4207 viewsWatford_Ranger

January deals on 09:46 - Dec 23 by Jamie

Couple of loan deals in possibly. Perhaps Mousinho from Burton, but as were likely not going up, we desperately need to save money where possible as we'll fail FFP spectacularly.

Out, Luongo, Chery, Gladwin if loans can be found for them along with a couple of the kids. Wouldn't be surprised if Phillips went on a permanent with Mackie seemingly closeish to a return.

You want to loan out Gladwin, Luongo and Chery? They're the ones who should be in the side.
January deals on 10:29 - Dec 23 with 4198 viewshoof_hearted

Dorse - I love a crossword...

"To take using illegal methods in a park, perhaps? (3, 5)"

Have we signed the Venezuelan youngster, Boy Rapes? (pronounced Rappez, of course).
January deals on 10:41 - Dec 23 with 4169 viewsDiscodroids

January deals on 10:25 - Dec 23 by Watford_Ranger

You want to loan out Gladwin, Luongo and Chery? They're the ones who should be in the side.

I'll blow my stack if those three are allowed to leave. All three would be in my side.

Cancel Traores contract and pay him off, just sling him out with the cat shit you find in the garden.

Id love Hinge and Bracket to leave, sandro and fer but like my ex mother in law, there'll be here for Christmas through till Easter 2017.

A Right Back if JFH does'nt rate furlong/Harriman. Perch is a Dreadful Player.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

January deals on 10:43 - Dec 23 with 4163 viewsJuzzie

In order to sell you have to have a club that wants to buy. In the last couple of seasons here is a list of the players we have sold;

January 2015 Jordan Mutch
August 2014 Loic Remy
July 2013 Jamie Makie
July 2013 Christopher Samba

With the huge turnover of players we've had in recent years, that's it, four players.

We just don't acquire the type of players that have sell-on potential. Either they are journeymen players looking for a last good contract or the players seem to have any quality sucked out of them the moment the sign for us rendering them unsellable and they end up seeing out their contract.

I'm sure we'll get some players in but apart from a couple, such as Austin & Phillips I just can't see us selling anyone so that'll be more players sitting out a nice contract.

[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 10:50]
January deals on 10:56 - Dec 23 with 4119 viewsPunteR

January deals on 09:46 - Dec 23 by Jamie

Luongo and Gladwin need to stay. They are 2 good footballers that will have good careers in the game,preferably with us.
I'd be happy enough if Fer, Traore, Sandro, Tozser, found other clubs.
Hoillet is an interesting one.He would normally be first name on the list out of the door for me,but he's starting to find some form. In some warped twisted way I would like to see him prove himself at the club finally.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

January deals on 10:58 - Dec 23 with 4105 viewspaulparker

Would love for us to get rid of flapper green, caulker, Henry, Fer, Hoillet & Jet
Get back Gladwin & start playing Luango & cherry , get Mackie fit
The only signings I would like us to go for are Sam Byrom at Leeds & another striker possibly
Lafferty or Waghorn

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

January deals on 11:14 - Dec 23 with 4060 viewsJamie

January deals on 10:25 - Dec 23 by Watford_Ranger

Of course I don't want to loan them out, but Les has already said that Jimbo has been told to use the 'experienced' players in the team this season so they aren't going to play much and the club can't afford to pay high wages to players that won't play.
January deals on 11:18 - Dec 23 with 4047 viewsadhoc_qpr

January deals on 11:14 - Dec 23 by Jamie

Of course I don't want to loan them out, but Les has already said that Jimbo has been told to use the 'experienced' players in the team this season so they aren't going to play much and the club can't afford to pay high wages to players that won't play.

That's a bit of an extreme interpretation of what he said...

Luongo and Chery are one injury/suspension/sale away from starting.

Gladwin should definitely be recalled to back up Hoillett, especially considering Yun has played a few games on the left wing. I've not seen much of Gladwin but i imagine he might do OK playing in the middle too with his eye for goal.
January deals on 11:22 - Dec 23 with 4037 viewsJamie

January deals on 11:18 - Dec 23 by adhoc_qpr

That's a bit of an extreme interpretation of what he said...

Luongo and Chery are one injury/suspension/sale away from starting.

Gladwin should definitely be recalled to back up Hoillett, especially considering Yun has played a few games on the left wing. I've not seen much of Gladwin but i imagine he might do OK playing in the middle too with his eye for goal.

You're overly optimistic of their chances for this season I'm afraid, they're no more than backups on high wages. They will all be needed next season if/when we don't go up, and are likely embargoed, hence loans, not sales.
January deals on 11:44 - Dec 23 with 3985 viewsadhoc_qpr

January deals on 11:22 - Dec 23 by Jamie

You're overly optimistic of their chances for this season I'm afraid, they're no more than backups on high wages. They will all be needed next season if/when we don't go up, and are likely embargoed, hence loans, not sales.

I'd say you're overly negative about their chances of playing TBH.

The Championship is relentless and you need a squad, Luongo and Chery have been almost ever present in the matchday squad this season.

In the not unlikely circumstances of Sandro, Fer and Faurlin getting injured for example Luongo will almost definitely start.

Also why do you assume 2 players bought from Swindon and one bought from a smallish team in the Dutch League are on high wages? I'd say this summers intake is probably on standard championship wages for the first time.
January deals on 11:54 - Dec 23 with 3956 viewsJamie

January deals on 11:44 - Dec 23 by adhoc_qpr

I'd say you're overly negative about their chances of playing TBH.

The Championship is relentless and you need a squad, Luongo and Chery have been almost ever present in the matchday squad this season.

In the not unlikely circumstances of Sandro, Fer and Faurlin getting injured for example Luongo will almost definitely start.

Also why do you assume 2 players bought from Swindon and one bought from a smallish team in the Dutch League are on high wages? I'd say this summers intake is probably on standard championship wages for the first time.

Toszer and Henry are ahead of Luongo so it's going to take some injury crisis for him to get any sort of chance.

If we ignore the possibility of Jimbo going back for El Khayati, bringing in another player he's found in Holland or a loan deal, you still have Chery & Gladwin who both play best in the same wide left position where we have Hoilett, Phillips, Mackie & Petrasso available to play.

As for wages, Gladwin is unlikely to be on too high a wage, but he's not going to play so it's still wasted money the club can't afford. Chery & Luongo turned down PL offers to come here so it's a safe bet they are on a nice wedge each.

As Hoos has said already, FFP is a huge noose around the clubs neck and will continue to be for the foreseeable future so we are going to be looking to save money wherever and whenever possible.

When you have the likes of Traore, Green, Fer on big money and that we couldn't give away, savings have to be made in less optimal positions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024