Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most horrifying curry experience 18:33 - Mar 22 with 10463 viewsDorse

Chicken Phall.

The waiter was actually laughing when he delivered it. I have never known anything like it. Agonising burn followed by gastrointestinal meltdown of nuclear proportions to the extent that I was considering phoning casualty. Two of the guys who ate with me called in sick for two days afterward.

[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 18:37]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most horrifying curry experience on 19:00 - Mar 22 with 6448 viewsRs_Holy

Yeh...I used to do that sort of thing when I was young too... I take it you were in your late teens???
[Post edited 23 Mar 2016 13:08]
Most horrifying curry experience on 19:19 - Mar 22 with 6397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My first ever Balti was in Coventry after THAT game. Don't know what hurt more the following morning - my heart, my head from the Tiger beer or my poor ar$e from the flock of sparrows that had taken nest there.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Most horrifying curry experience on 19:38 - Mar 22 with 6351 viewsstowmarketrange

I went out for an Indian curry for the first time in years after the Ipswich game at Christmas.
When I get one from the supermarkets or make one myself with a jar of sauce,I normally have a Jal Frezi,so I thought I'd be used to the heat.How wrong was I?
I could only just eat it and I suffered for it the following day.
Most horrifying curry experience on 21:06 - Mar 22 with 6191 viewsDWQPR

Most horrifying curry experience on 19:38 - Mar 22 by stowmarketrange

I went out for an Indian curry for the first time in years after the Ipswich game at Christmas.
When I get one from the supermarkets or make one myself with a jar of sauce,I normally have a Jal Frezi,so I thought I'd be used to the heat.How wrong was I?
I could only just eat it and I suffered for it the following day.

Used to do vindaloo in my yoof but I cannot pass on a lamb madras with a mushroom bhaji, a plain naan to mop the sauce up with and washed down with a nice cold bottle of Bhangla Beer. Much better than Cobra or Kingfisher.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Most horrifying curry experience on 00:57 - Mar 23 with 6028 viewsbob566

Sorry to brag but my spice levels are excellent. Phal is excellent. Local Mexican does a naga sauce. First I could only manage a drop of the stuff. Now I finish the whole tub.
Most horrifying curry experience on 01:16 - Mar 23 with 6016 viewsBoston

Nine pints of Guinness and a vindaloo....truly the ring of fire.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Most horrifying curry experience on 04:05 - Mar 23 with 5973 viewstimcocking

I bet it was not as spicy as a spicy Thai dish! (You can't get them in England - that isn't Thai food)
Most horrifying curry experience on 08:24 - Mar 23 with 5836 viewsRickyDicky

Most horrifying curry experience on 01:16 - Mar 23 by Boston

Nine pints of Guinness and a vindaloo....truly the ring of fire.

Add a couple of bags of peanuts to that !

You'll bend down to do your shoelaces up and pebbledash 3 houses !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Login to get fewer ads

Most horrifying curry experience on 08:54 - Mar 23 with 5789 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Most horrifying curry experience on 09:14 - Mar 23 with 5760 viewsDevonWhite

Most horrifying curry experience on 04:05 - Mar 23 by timcocking

I bet it was not as spicy as a spicy Thai dish! (You can't get them in England - that isn't Thai food)

You can actually - try The Heron in Paddington.
Most horrifying curry experience on 10:09 - Mar 23 with 5691 viewspaulparker

ok a few years back for mine and Missus P's anniversary I took her to the 02 to see the Pet shop boys in concert (don't ask)
prior to the event I had been under the weather with a touch of man flu, anyway off we went for a day in London and we had a couple of beers and all was well ,
what do you fancy to eat I asked , well after a few we decided on a ruby , we stopped off at the golden oven and I had a lamb madras, it was great, we then got the tube to the 02
on the way my stomach had cramped up big time and I doubled up in pain , I gave the mrs the look of stop the fcuking train , I made it to our stop , just , but I couldn't hold it any longer , I got on the platform and sh1t myself violently , as luck would have it a guard saw my state and took me upstairs to the staff toilets where I shit myself again ,
I had nothing to clean myself up with but a tissue,
by this stage I was in blind panic and the guard was knocking on the bog door to see if I was ok , yes I replied , wont be a minute ,
I tossed my sh1tty pants to one side and wobbled out , Mrs P was doing her nut by this stage , telling me I was cnt for having a madras and 6 pints and that she was going to miss her concert , don't worry I said i'l be fine
we got into the 02 with my soiled jeans crusting up at the back , for 3 hours I had to stand there , people would come around us but would quickly leave as the smell was horrific, to make matters worse I developed a sort of nappy rash and still had the journey home to make , minus my pants of course
never again have I had a madras

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:21 - Mar 23 with 5676 viewsMick_S

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:09 - Mar 23 by paulparker

ok a few years back for mine and Missus P's anniversary I took her to the 02 to see the Pet shop boys in concert (don't ask)
prior to the event I had been under the weather with a touch of man flu, anyway off we went for a day in London and we had a couple of beers and all was well ,
what do you fancy to eat I asked , well after a few we decided on a ruby , we stopped off at the golden oven and I had a lamb madras, it was great, we then got the tube to the 02
on the way my stomach had cramped up big time and I doubled up in pain , I gave the mrs the look of stop the fcuking train , I made it to our stop , just , but I couldn't hold it any longer , I got on the platform and sh1t myself violently , as luck would have it a guard saw my state and took me upstairs to the staff toilets where I shit myself again ,
by this stage I was in blind panic and the guard was knocking on the bog door to see if I was ok , yes I replied , wont be a minute ,
I tossed my sh1tty pants to one side and wobbled out , Mrs P was doing her nut by this stage , telling me I was cnt for having a madras and 6 pints and that she was going to miss her concert , don't worry I said i'l be fine
we got into the 02 with my soiled jeans crusting up at the back , for 3 hours I had to stand there , people would come around us but would quickly leave as the smell was horrific, to make matters worse I developed a sort of nappy rash and still had the journey home to make , minus my pants of course

You win.

You must have thought, what have I done to deserve this?

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:28 - Mar 23 with 5668 viewspaulparker

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:21 - Mar 23 by Mick_S

You win.

You must have thought, what have I done to deserve this?

I know Mick , ever since then its always on my mind

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:40 - Mar 23 with 5652 viewsBushman

Just brilliant.......so funny

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:49 - Mar 23 with 5639 viewsbob566

there's love for you if ever you wanted to see it.

the man s**t himself and still pulled his ass to a three hour pet shop boys gig.

West end girls hey!
Most horrifying curry experience on 11:15 - Mar 23 with 5599 viewspaulparker

Most horrifying curry experience on 10:49 - Mar 23 by bob566

there's love for you if ever you wanted to see it.

the man s**t himself and still pulled his ass to a three hour pet shop boys gig.

West end girls hey!

its called duty I think

the worse part was walking through the 02 with soiled jeans , looking for any merchandise store which in my mind would be selling pet shop boys tracksuits,
sadly no such thing existed and I had to stand there while people would stand around me and then move off, made worse by the fact that some young lady actually made conversation with me about the smell unknowing that she was standing next to the culprit ,
not one of my best days

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:21 - Mar 23 with 5587 viewsTonto

any curry is horrifying... I like spicy I just don't do Indian.

My mother used to make bloody weird curries, sometimes involving dried fruit. put me off them for life.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:26 - Mar 23 with 5575 viewsMick_S

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:15 - Mar 23 by paulparker

its called duty I think

the worse part was walking through the 02 with soiled jeans , looking for any merchandise store which in my mind would be selling pet shop boys tracksuits,
sadly no such thing existed and I had to stand there while people would stand around me and then move off, made worse by the fact that some young lady actually made conversation with me about the smell unknowing that she was standing next to the culprit ,
not one of my best days

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:28 - Mar 23 with 5572 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:21 - Mar 23 by Tonto

any curry is horrifying... I like spicy I just don't do Indian.

My mother used to make bloody weird curries, sometimes involving dried fruit. put me off them for life.

Raisins in curry is a sin that cannot be forgiven.
Most horrifying curry experience on 11:35 - Mar 23 with 5555 viewsstowmarketrange

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:15 - Mar 23 by paulparker

its called duty I think

not one of my best days

It would've been worse if you had to sit down for 3 hours in a crowded row.
Mind you,what could be worse than watching the pet shop tw-ts?
Most horrifying curry experience on 11:36 - Mar 23 with 5554 viewsMick_S

http://thecurrysauce.com/article/birrecipes/2011/07/04/bir-curry-sauce-base/

Something for the weekend - it's actually rather good and just needs your own individual tweak here and there.

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:52 - Mar 23 with 5511 viewsNorthernr

Probably a good opportunity to haul this one back up the board - one of my fav LFW stories...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/84108/fiery-arse-o
Most horrifying curry experience on 12:00 - Mar 23 with 5492 viewsLongsufferingR

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:28 - Mar 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Raisins in curry is a sin that cannot be forgiven.

With you all the way on that. In fact fruit should be nowhere near meat under any circumstances.

Fruit - lovely
Meat - lovely

Fruit & meat together - beyond human comprehension
Most horrifying curry experience on 12:03 - Mar 23 with 5481 viewsMick_S

Most horrifying curry experience on 11:52 - Mar 23 by Northernr

Probably a good opportunity to haul this one back up the board - one of my fav LFW stories...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/84108/fiery-arse-o

"Are you the ambulance?"

Most horrifying curry experience on 12:14 - Mar 23 with 5456 viewsNorthernr

Not curry, but I'm going to tell you anyway...
So one of the more selfish members of the LFW travelling fraternity decided a couple of years ago to get married in Mexico on the day we were losing 2-0 at Everton, so we all had to decamp across the world to a private beach resort near Cancun and sit around in the sun all week drinking the free beer they gave us rather than going to Goodison Park. Still haven't forgiven her.

Anyway it's all inclusive this place, and fcking miles and miles and miles from anywhere else so, rather foolishly, I assumed that the usual issues you have in places like Mexico with upset stomachs and whatever wouldn't apply. Don't drink the tap water and you'll be fine, seemed to be the general consensus from the big flouncy gay who did the speech at the front of the coach as we arrived.

First night, we're sitting round the pool, there's a barbecue on, there's a buffet on, there's free beer, we're having a lovely old time. Stayed up until about 2 or 3, picking away at the food, drinking the beer, playing pool, not a minute's trouble. Retired to my sleeping quarters that night and didn't think anything more of it.

Morning rolls round, sun comes streaming in through the window, breeze blowing in off the sea, everything is calm and well. I walk through from the bed to my open plan bathroom and shower area, like a wet room (well it was a couple of minutes later anyway), and start brushing my teeth to get rid of that beer/food/hangover taste we've all experienced I'm sure. And I'm standing there, brushing my teeth, contemplating the day ahead and just how little I'm going to do with it when I - as I do quite frequently at home in such situations, previously without incident - decided to let a small fart go that had obviously built up and been loitering there while I'd been asleep.

When I say all hell broke loose, it doesn't quite do justice to the carnage that unfolded behind me across the floor, three quarters of the way up the wall, and all over the back of my legs and feet. It lasted for fcking ages. I honestly thought I was dead, that I was simply going to empty and they'd find my just a pile of folded skin surrounded by the horror.

Devastatingly, this continued for the rest of the holiday and I barely made it out of the room again. The free beer I did manage all tasted the same - like illness. Everything tasted like that. Every time I made a sudden movement, unclenched my ars cheeks, stopped concentrating - off we went again with the fcking recreation of the battle of the somme pouring out of me. Lost more than a stone that week.

Fcking mexicans. Not rushing back there again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024