Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen 19:56 - Apr 10 with 4771 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Talented Mr Ripley
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 19:59 - Apr 10 with 2748 viewsvblockranger

Pulp Fiction (actually anything by Tarantino)
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 20:02 - Apr 10 with 2744 viewsHollowayRanger

any mission impossible or bourne

et grease sound of music or any godfather

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 2730 viewsToast_R

the Big Lebowski & Apocalypse Now. Hours of my life I begrudge losing to this overrated weirdest of sh*t movies.

Opps misread the title.

Never seen? Probably The Hobbits. LOR bored me sh*tless.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 20:10]
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 20:39 - Apr 10 with 2696 viewsconnell10

The deer hunter and Chinatown, must really try to watch them one day!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:24 - Apr 10 with 2657 viewsPunteR

Never seen Rocky or The talented mr Ripley(is that a great film?)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:32 - Apr 10 with 2645 viewsted_hendrix

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:24 - Apr 10 by PunteR

Never seen Rocky or The talented mr Ripley(is that a great film?)

I saw a trailer for the first Rocky film so I gave it a swerve and continued the swerve throughout the following 83 sequels.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:38 - Apr 10 with 2621 viewsBluce_Ree

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 19:59 - Apr 10 by vblockranger

Pulp Fiction (actually anything by Tarantino)

It's amazing. Arguably the best film of the nineties.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:39 - Apr 10 with 2621 viewsCamberleyR

Any of the Star Wars nonsense.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2607 viewsPunteR

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:38 - Apr 10 by Bluce_Ree

It's amazing. Arguably the best film of the nineties.

I wouldn't argue with that. There's some contenders in there though.Reservoir Dogs , Heat, Goodfellas, Leon, Usual Suspects, Shawshank Redemption ,The Matrix to name but a few.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:52 - Apr 10 with 2601 viewsbosh67

Every time The Shawshank Redemption comes on Tv I think I must watch this... next time it's on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 2588 viewspaulparker

Never seen Lord of the rings or the matrix

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 22:01 - Apr 10 with 2578 viewsaston_hoop

The Godfather and sequels. I've been saying for 10 years that I will....but I haven't, always something new and exiting I want to see.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 23:32 - Apr 10 with 2525 viewsPunteR

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 21:52 - Apr 10 by bosh67

Every time The Shawshank Redemption comes on Tv I think I must watch this... next time it's on.

I havent seen that film since it first came out on dvd years ago. I thought it was brilliant 20 years ago ,not sure how it holds up today

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 23:57 - Apr 10 with 2504 viewsBluce_Ree

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 22:01 - Apr 10 by aston_hoop

The Godfather and sequels. I've been saying for 10 years that I will....but I haven't, always something new and exiting I want to see.

Aye. Never fancied them. I imagine they'll last as long as the fking LotR films.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 23:58 - Apr 10 with 2501 viewsNorthernr

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 20:39 - Apr 10 by connell10

The deer hunter and Chinatown, must really try to watch them one day!

Don't waste your time with the deer hunter, one of the worst things I've ever seen. You could happily cut the first 90 mins off that film and make no difference to it.
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:02 - Apr 11 with 2498 viewsPunteR

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 23:57 - Apr 10 by Bluce_Ree

Aye. Never fancied them. I imagine they'll last as long as the fking LotR films.

you didn't like LOTR or The Godfather films?

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:03 - Apr 11 with 2495 viewsNorthernr

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:02 - Apr 11 by PunteR

you didn't like LOTR or The Godfather films?

Tried several times with LOTR. Another load of prolonged nonsense.
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:16 - Apr 11 with 2480 viewsPunteR

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:03 - Apr 11 by Northernr

Tried several times with LOTR. Another load of prolonged nonsense.

i thought they were epic films,not everyone's cup of tea but very well done.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:25 - Apr 11 with 2471 viewsHollowayRanger

that tom hanks one phildelphia where he died? of aids

guessing he died as there was no cure

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:39 - Apr 11 with 2454 viewsrrrspricey

Any Star Wars film.
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:40 - Apr 11 with 2454 viewsPunteR

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 00:25 - Apr 11 by HollowayRanger

that tom hanks one phildelphia where he died? of aids

guessing he died as there was no cure

No he didnt.
Philadelphia 2 is coming out this year.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 02:18 - Apr 11 with 2421 viewsMatch82

The lion king
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 03:07 - Apr 11 with 2413 viewsPommyhoop

Never seen Blade Runner.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 05:50 - Apr 11 with 2400 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 03:07 - Apr 11 by Pommyhoop

Never seen Blade Runner.

He shoots his missus, then goes to Nick.
Great (or Hyped) Films You've Never Seen on 07:23 - Apr 11 with 2371 viewsMrSheen

Not another Star Wars thread!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024