Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 546696 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 07:14 - Apr 29 with 56890 viewsstevec

Third series I think and all been brilliant.

Just hope that shoot out scene wasn't its jump the shark moment.
Half decent tv on 07:35 - Apr 29 with 56877 viewsDorse

I can't watch Stacey Dooley. Makes me feel like I should be on some sort of register.

Brooklyn 99 on E4 makes me smile. Undercover on BBC is good, even though I'm never quite convinced by Adrian Lester.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Half decent tv on 07:57 - Apr 29 with 56870 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 07:35 - Apr 29 by Dorse

I can't watch Stacey Dooley. Makes me feel like I should be on some sort of register.

Brooklyn 99 on E4 makes me smile. Undercover on BBC is good, even though I'm never quite convinced by Adrian Lester.

I see what you a saying. She has been around a while and she was young when she first appeared on our screens.
Half decent tv on 08:34 - Apr 29 with 56784 viewsLblock

Stacey Dooley? Stacey Fckin Dooley?!?!?! Feck off! I cannot abide the girl
She's got to be the daughter of some well connected BBC producer or something
Total garbage
She's the epitome of the the Essex girls in my office HQ who finish each other's sentences off with "yeah, like, literally". Pure joke TV.

I've not watched lately due to work pressure but my missus has been glued to Line of Duty and says I should tune in. The one thing I did see was Night Manager which became essential Sunday night viewing.

Only other things on series link I've seen last 2 months is Vinyl (Sky Atlantic) which was up and down with most of the downs being Mick Jagger's son; and The SupaVet which is a programme I hold dear to my heart having unfortunately had to attend Fitzpatrick's.

The rest of TV is mainly of load of gash.
Like, literally

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 08:36 - Apr 29 with 56797 viewsizlingtonhoop

Half decent tv on 08:34 - Apr 29 by Lblock

Total garbage
She's the epitome of the the Essex girls in my office HQ who finish each other's sentences off with "yeah, like, literally". Pure joke TV.

I've not watched lately due to work pressure but my missus has been glued to Line of Duty and says I should tune in. The one thing I did see was Night Manager which became essential Sunday night viewing.

Only other things on series link I've seen last 2 months is Vinyl (Sky Atlantic) which was up and down with most of the downs being Mick Jagger's son; and The SupaVet which is a programme I hold dear to my heart having unfortunately had to attend Fitzpatrick's.

Like, literally

She's from Luton.
Half decent tv on 08:50 - Apr 29 with 56758 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 08:36 - Apr 29 by izlingtonhoop

She's from Luton.

Literally?

Half decent tv on 09:38 - Apr 29 with 56753 viewsEastR

Peaky Blinders back next week

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Half decent tv on 09:43 - Apr 29 with 56755 viewspaulparker

Total garbage

Like, literally

I liked Vinyl Lblock but your right about Jaggers son , his acting and character were the sh1ts , hoping season 2 is better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 09:49 - Apr 29 with 56732 viewsDiscodroids

Vinyl. Vinyl. Vinyl. and again Vinyl. Jaggers son is an abomination in it though.

Also the JFK Time travel thing is ok ,' Look a likes makes me laugh and 'The Night Manager' wasnt bad. Other than that, i just suffer various strokes when' question time' is aired.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Half decent tv on 10:05 - Apr 29 with 56737 viewsKonk

Great tension throughout Line of Duty and then it lost the plot and went all Brookside in a truly ridiculous ending. Shame.

PS. I quite like Tracy Dooley - nice to see someone "normal" on the telly and she covers some quite interesting topics.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Half decent tv on 10:59 - Apr 29 with 56664 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yes, yes, but can any of them match the tension of Time Team?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 11:04 - Apr 29 with 56634 viewsBoston

Half decent tv on 10:59 - Apr 29 by BrianMcCarthy

...or even "time gentlemen please"?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Half decent tv on 11:14 - Apr 29 with 56619 viewsRs_Holy

the Tunnel is excellent... Currently on episode 7 of series 1... Should start on Series 2 next week :)
Half decent tv on 15:02 - Apr 29 with 56525 viewsDorse

I was behind yokel genius flint-knapper and pot shard finder Phil in a supermarket queue in Salisbury. You wouldn't think Waitrose would let him in looking like that. And yes, he was wearing that hat.

Half decent tv on 15:08 - Apr 29 with 56519 viewspaulparker

I didn't mind time team especially watching carenza lewis get all mucky !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Half decent tv on 15:10 - Apr 29 with 56514 viewsDorse

Half decent tv on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 56465 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 15:08 - Apr 29 by paulparker

I didn't mind time team especially watching carenza lewis get all mucky !!

Or Mary-Ann!

I do like Time Team, it's a very British institution full of craft ale, silly hats and Tony Robinson's obsession with military nonsense.

Somebody else mentioned 2012 and W1A on here and I've started watching 2012, and it's very funny. Can't find the post, but thanks to whoever it was.

Half decent tv on 19:08 - May 4 with 56279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another shout for 2012. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Half decent tv on 22:26 - May 4 with 56183 viewsA40Bosh

As usual I am way behind with watching stuff and have just started Series 1 of Line of Duty. Have to say I am hooked straight away. Undercover has been good too.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Half decent tv on 22:38 - May 4 with 56187 viewsstowmarketrange

Half decent tv on 11:14 - Apr 29 by Rs_Holy

the Tunnel is excellent... Currently on episode 7 of series 1... Should start on Series 2 next week :)

I watched the whole 2nd series of the tunnel via Sky box sets.It isn't as good as the first series but it's still worth watching.
Half decent tv on 23:47 - May 4 with 56155 viewsLadbrokeR

Total garbage

Like, literally

Come on L block a bit over the top mate. Ok she's no Louis Theroux. I watched a young girl the other day on drug maps of Britian which focused on Heroin in Manchester now she was poor.
Half decent tv on 23:51 - May 4 with 56153 viewsLadbrokeR

Good shout with night manager. I was glued to that.
Half decent tv on 23:54 - May 4 with 56150 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 10:05 - Apr 29 by Konk

Great tension throughout Line of Duty and then it lost the plot and went all Brookside in a truly ridiculous ending. Shame.

PS. I quite like Tracy Dooley - nice to see someone "normal" on the telly and she covers some quite interesting topics.

Konk go on son don't be put put off by theses one dimensional types. Stacey is a breath of fresh air.
Half decent tv on 00:03 - May 5 with 56131 viewsPommyhoop

I do love these threads. Gives me an idea what to look out for.
I noticed that I've missed the first series of Line of Duty so i'll lookout for it on 'Box sets'.
Also Undercover.
Agree with DD and PP on Vinyl. Jagger's boy is comical but the series is brilliant. Me and the Mrs love it.
Another recommendation from me would be the historical mini series John Adams.
Superbly acted throughout.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 07:58 - May 5 with 56019 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 23:47 - May 4 by LadbrokeR

Come on L block a bit over the top mate. Ok she's no Louis Theroux. I watched a young girl the other day on drug maps of Britian which focused on Heroin in Manchester now she was poor.

I watched Louis Thereoux on drink the other night -- wasn't what I was expecting; he never touched a drop!!!
That was pretty grim. What Louis does well is just have a mere poke at the fire, he then leaves the story to tell itself. Very good.

Like, literally

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024