Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery 21:56 - Dec 1 with 6659 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Think he should be given a rest.
Chery on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 5467 viewspaulparker

The most overrated player at rangers since Niko , I got a bit of stick earlier on the match thread when I dared suggest he should be dropped
We would have been better off playing 2 out and out wingers , saying that perch is a Kunt and let us down badly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 21:59 - Dec 1 with 5464 viewseghamranger

Totallly agree mate... everything has to go through him and he is poor
Chery on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 5453 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chery on 21:59 - Dec 1 by paulparker

The most overrated player at rangers since Niko , I got a bit of stick earlier on the match thread when I dared suggest he should be dropped
We would have been better off playing 2 out and out wingers , saying that perch is a Kunt and let us down badly

That was me, PP. Not giving you stick I just didn't really agree with your take on his first-half performance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chery on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 5441 viewsBakes

Totally agree, hasn't really done much to justify starting every week, let cousins or gladwin have a go and bring him on as a sub if we're comfortable.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Chery on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 5428 viewspaulparker

Chery on 22:00 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

That was me, PP. Not giving you stick I just didn't really agree with your take on his first-half performance.

No worries bri, having been to 5 games this year he has been the most disappointing
I just don't see what he does that warrants hero status , hopefully Ollie has seen the light tonight and drops him for the polish winger

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 5406 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chery on 22:04 - Dec 1 by paulparker

No worries bri, having been to 5 games this year he has been the most disappointing
I just don't see what he does that warrants hero status , hopefully Ollie has seen the light tonight and drops him for the polish winger

Fair enough, PP. You've seen more than me this season, that's for sure. Streams are non-existent

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chery on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 5390 viewsSteveB

Far too much pressure on him, because realistically, he's not that good - not his fault. Think we've built him up to be something he isn't. Some of his free-kicks tonight were Barton-esque. Some of his corners were quite brilliant, others were not. He will never be Rodney / Stanley / Currie / Wegerle or even Adel..and that's ok. No need to rest him just yet, but please let someone else sometime, hit a dead ball, just to mix it up.

Alex Smithies though, just how good is that young fella - especially considering his rick last week. England's No.1. I tell ya..
Chery on 22:13 - Dec 1 with 5366 viewsDieByYourSide

As I said on another thread, starting to feel a bit sorry for the bloke to be honest, not sure he's getting the best out of us or vice versa

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Chery on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 5342 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Two upfront and a No.10? No need. Give him a break and play some wingers.
Chery on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 5308 viewsHunterhoop

Chery on 22:13 - Dec 1 by DieByYourSide

As I said on another thread, starting to feel a bit sorry for the bloke to be honest, not sure he's getting the best out of us or vice versa

He has few options. He gets it, looks up and all he's got is players narrow in front and behind him. No width to use at all. Width spreads the opposition players too so creates channels to play straight balls through too. With no width the oppo defence can play so narrow and just crowd out the centre forwards.
Chery on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 5302 viewsmcqpr10

Do agree he's not playing brilliantly but who else have we got that looks confident with the ball at his feet in the final third.
Chery on 22:24 - Dec 1 with 5290 viewsstevec

I'm crapping meself every time he faces a challenge, never seen a pro give it up so easy.
Chery on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 5270 views2Thomas2Bowles

Think Loungo had a far worse game, did nothing.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chery on 22:26 - Dec 1 with 5265 viewsPunteR

He's no Taraabt. Started the season well with his dead ball goals but hasnt got a decent finish on him in open play. In fact no one has at the moment. I would persevere with Gladwin for a couple of games

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chery on 22:30 - Dec 1 with 5241 viewsHunterhoop

Chery on 22:26 - Dec 1 by PunteR

He's no Taraabt. Started the season well with his dead ball goals but hasnt got a decent finish on him in open play. In fact no one has at the moment. I would persevere with Gladwin for a couple of games

Good Lord!! Would you? Really?

I'm sure he's a lovely bloke and he's not had too much game time, but I'm not convinced Gladwin is a professional footballer let alone a starter in a Championship side.

I will be pretty disappointed if I get to Rotherham and see Gladwin in over Chery.

Chery isn't the problem. But nor is he always the solution.

The problem is a lack of width when we attack: it's all so narrow. The solution is Wszolek AND Shodipo on either flank.
Chery on 22:35 - Dec 1 with 5218 viewsBoston

I like Chery, but not enough to cloud what I see.Don't think we can afford to rest him though, we're far too weak. The big difference here,in my view anyway, is if Holloway can shape a team with more backbone?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chery on 22:38 - Dec 1 with 5202 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I think the whole No.10 role should be given a rest. 4-4-2, solid play, no jinking about. This is the Chapionship, rough and ready.
Chery on 22:43 - Dec 1 with 5179 viewsBoston

Chery on 22:38 - Dec 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I think the whole No.10 role should be given a rest. 4-4-2, solid play, no jinking about. This is the Chapionship, rough and ready.

S'right, we should only play chaps at this level.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chery on 22:49 - Dec 1 with 5148 viewsDeepcutHoop

Chery on 22:30 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

I'm sure he's a lovely bloke and he's not had too much game time, but I'm not convinced Gladwin is a professional footballer let alone a starter in a Championship side.

I will be pretty disappointed if I get to Rotherham and see Gladwin in over Chery.

The problem is a lack of width when we attack: it's all so narrow. The solution is Wszolek AND Shodipo on either flank.

As ever with QPR the best way to improve your standing as a player is to be out of the side.

We have short memories....
Chery on 22:51 - Dec 1 with 5146 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not if your mid field keeps caving in.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chery on 22:51 - Dec 1 with 5139 viewsDiscodroids

whenever he has the ball i keep whistling this tune..
http://www.thechestnut.com/potty/michaelbentinespottytime.mp3

has all the gravitas of michael bentines pottymen in the arena of 6ft 4 inch championship brick shithouses.

The Lancia of the championship ..all style and frothy panache over sustained substance .Id expunge him to the bench for a midfield 2 from Borysiuck/Cousins/Gladwin/diddyman Luongo (unimpressed with him yet again) with wszolek and one from shopido/ngbakto /petresso..on the wings .I dont rate el khayati ..a 3rd rate darren currie.

In ollie i still trust.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 22:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chery on 23:00 - Dec 1 with 5082 viewsWilloW4

Chery on 22:26 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Think Loungo had a far worse game, did nothing.

Absolutely agree.. Loungo was very poor..mind you it was a piss poor performance allround... Smithies apart.. And as for our captain...watch the second goal..how many times is Ned gonna mark fresh air... Time and time again.. He's really not much cop. I'd get rid of him in a heartbeat.. Holloway says they care..I didn't see that tonight... Cold and bored... Just like JFH ... Must do better.
Chery on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 5077 viewsPunteR

I did say persevere.
He's a good proven L1 player, but like you say he's not had much game time and is struggling with the step up of division.
It wouldnt bother me in the slightest if he got picked ahead of Chery at the mo, then again i'm not travelling to Rotherham.
Agree with you about the wingers .Wszolek , i think he's class, and Shodipo could be a big player for us.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chery on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 5060 viewsPhilmyRs

Chery on 22:51 - Dec 1 by Discodroids

has all the gravitas of michael bentines pottymen in the arena of 6ft 4 inch championship brick shithouses.

The Lancia of the championship ..all style and frothy panache over sustained substance .Id expunge him to the bench for a midfield 2 from Borysiuck/Cousins/Gladwin/diddyman Luongo (unimpressed with him yet again) with wszolek and one from shopido/ngbakto /petresso..on the wings .I dont rate el khayati ..a 3rd rate darren currie.

In ollie i still trust.

I think he's our most creative and talented player but I don't think he's a top player that will go down as a Rangers legend. There's no disgrace in that. I actually thought he played well first half, some exceptional early balls to Washington and he looked lively. The sending off and chasing the game affected his performance badly. He'd make my side based not only on his ability but more importantly on the (lack of) options available.
Chery on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 5059 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Chery on 22:51 - Dec 1 by Discodroids

In ollie i still trust.

"In ollie i still trust."

I don't. He's undergone my three match test and failed miserably. No doubt he'll be kept on and I'll be rendered an insurgent for going against the grain. Olly definitely out, bless him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024