Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! 19:13 - Jan 19 with 23643 viewseasthertsr

I know lots of you on here will not worry about a Lefty like me's thoughts, but I am genuinely worried that moron will have his finger on the nuclear button. I also think that America will be split in two by a man who has neither the temperament or the intellect to run the richest country on Earth. Really scarey times!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:38 - Jan 20 with 2543 viewsrobith

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:47 - Jan 19 by HollowayRanger

agree with all that except one thing

the snowflakes do have a so called trump card to trump trump in 2020

but ONLY if they agree to run

OBAMA!

THATS MRS OBAMA , cant stand her myself but she will draw a heck of a lot of support if they can get her to run ,and don't say that's stupid as that what they said 4 years ago when trump put his name forward

Hey mate, that's the second time you've used snowflake in 2 days.

Just to let you know, people who criticise opposing views by calling them snowflakes are officially the worst people. There was a motion passed, you must have missed it.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:52 - Jan 20 with 2508 viewshoof_hearted

I'm very nervous.

You can be optimistic or pessimistic but anyone who isn't a little bit nervous (or worried/hopeful/fingers crossed or whatever phrase you choose) about a maverick in charge of the dominating world super power must be a sandwich short of a picnic.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:09 - Jan 20 with 2477 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:37 - Jan 20 by paulparker

oh goodie another Trump is evil thread

almost as pointless as the saps who are protesting up the road on a bridge in Northamptonshire where I work about a president that's never going to effect their lives

Or sitting in Northamptonshire posting angry messages on the internet about a football team in West London?
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:09 - Jan 20 with 2479 viewsElHoop

I have a very bad feeling about Trump - my gut instinct fears a disaster. He will certainly test the ability of the system over there to correct itself. People compare him to Reagan, but as the saying goes - he's no Reagan. More of a Robert Maxwell type. God help them. He might well be good for us in terms of Brexit - but that's scant consolation and I'd rather he'd never happened.

His achilles heel may well be his wife. I doubt that she 'signed up' for this malarkey. Didn't mind being the wife of a billionaire but not this, particularly as their security shite will be way beyond Obama's I would think. Not sure how he'll deal with her going wobbly on it all, if she does. Despite all of the sexist stuff, he probably likes her a lot.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 10:10]
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:14 - Jan 20 with 2462 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:09 - Jan 20 by ElHoop

I have a very bad feeling about Trump - my gut instinct fears a disaster. He will certainly test the ability of the system over there to correct itself. People compare him to Reagan, but as the saying goes - he's no Reagan. More of a Robert Maxwell type. God help them. He might well be good for us in terms of Brexit - but that's scant consolation and I'd rather he'd never happened.

His achilles heel may well be his wife. I doubt that she 'signed up' for this malarkey. Didn't mind being the wife of a billionaire but not this, particularly as their security shite will be way beyond Obama's I would think. Not sure how he'll deal with her going wobbly on it all, if she does. Despite all of the sexist stuff, he probably likes her a lot.

Not as much as he likes his daughter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-ass_us_57f9553ae4b0b6a43

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250

Interesting to see so many family men falling at his feet on here.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 10:15]
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 2449 viewsJamie

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 03:45 - Jan 20 by CanadaRanger

Ah... The Wall...

I have Mexican friends here in Canada who have family in Mexico.
They consider the border provinces unsafe. On the Mexican side.
Take away the routes for drugs into the USA and the gangs will find other routes... BUT the areas in Mexico (and the USA) being used for drug running will become safer.

The border patrol and DEA on the US side will be allowed to do their jobs too.
Cut the drug routes and the end result will be an improvement in standard of life on the Mexico side.

'The wall' has never been anything to do with drugs.

The cartels have been abducting architects and structural engineers for over a decade to build sophisticated tunnels under the border from a safehouse to safehouse.

The cartels are more likely to channel money to the US to help pay for 'the wall'. As long as the US public are whipped into a panicked frenzy over the millions of illegal immigrants coming over the border, the less they are thinking of the trillions of dollars of illegal drugs going under the border.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:24 - Jan 20 with 2432 viewsrobith

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:09 - Jan 20 by ElHoop

Yeah, I've never understood the comparisons to Reagan. Whilst obviously old Ronald is not my cup of tea, the two are so disparate it's untrue. Reagan was a bit clueless beyond a general feeling of what he thought was right, but he felt (like Lincoln in that regard) that the president was a figurehead who should inspire the general direction of government, and appointed people who were good, if an anathema to my politics.

Trump has the head of a vitriolic website. There are as many people in Trump's cabinet who have taken a stone cold stunner in a WWE ring as there are ethnic minorities.

I heard an interview with Bruce Springsteen recently which aligned with my thoughts quite a lot "I've been disgusted by the politics of the president before, but I've never been scared that he doesn't have the basic competency to do the job before"
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:25 - Jan 20 with 2430 viewsJamie

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:57 - Jan 19 by Pommyhoop

This..
Trump's Presidency will prove beyond doubt that the President does not run the country and his term will more than likely be quite boring..

This x 1,000,000.

Trump has already completely backtracked on the key claims that got him elected.

The reality is an entirely boring 4 years ahead, with the threat far more likely to come from rebelling rust belt voters when none of the imaginary new jobs appear and instead Trump further enriches himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:25 - Jan 20 with 2426 viewsrobith

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:49 - Jan 20 by Hoopsarrr

Couldn't agree more! The Americans and the rest of the world should be lucky that war mongering Hillary didn't win.

I missed the bit of the election where Hilary turned her back on 40 years of global policy to reduce nuclear arms and advocated a new nuclear arms race

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/22/donald-trump-vladimir-putn-signal-ren
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:28 - Jan 20 with 2413 viewspaulparker

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:09 - Jan 20 by DannytheR

Or sitting in Northamptonshire posting angry messages on the internet about a football team in West London?

what angry messages are they Numpty ????

im only surprised your not up there with them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 2408 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:25 - Jan 20 by robith

I missed the bit of the election where Hilary turned her back on 40 years of global policy to reduce nuclear arms and advocated a new nuclear arms race

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/22/donald-trump-vladimir-putn-signal-ren

Keep up. It was probably on Breitbart. Or Facebook. Next to the stuff about her killing children in the basement of a pizza restaurant.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 2401 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:28 - Jan 20 by paulparker

what angry messages are they Numpty ????

im only surprised your not up there with them

Calm down, snowflake.

Unfortunately I'm at work in London, otherwise maybe I would be.

Do you want me to buy you a little model of Big Ben while I'm on my lunch break?
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 2379 viewspaulparker

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:32 - Jan 20 by DannytheR

Calm down, snowflake.

Unfortunately I'm at work in London, otherwise maybe I would be.

Do you want me to buy you a little model of Big Ben while I'm on my lunch break?

oh yeah that's right I forgot Danny the R is the only Londoner allowed on here because he Lives in London ,
wow im so in awe that you live and work in London , do you live your life like hugh grant in Notting hill , or colin firth in love actually ?? you sound really, really important
by all means buy me something then perhaps you would like to give it to me in person at next weeks game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 2369 viewsDiscodroids

Much like the Brentwood Stone Island Clad straight-off-the-rock-chisel Fiend sipping his bland chemical peroni from a branded glass, nodding his head to Generic paint-it-by-numbers Essex House on the pub Jukey, and who opens his bowels with excitement at the prospect of a wrap of precious Bogota Spice Melange being dropped off at the boozer by his dealer in 2o minutes , I Can Barely suppress my delirium at Trumps inauguration

My first wish is for Trump is to round up a collective of Fabians or momentum members to be processed into Soylent Green for the betterment of mankind so they can be fed to these starving africans pictured on the front of these fcking charity bags that land on my doorstep 3 times a week.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:46 - Jan 20 with 2359 viewsMytch_QPR

I think we should all get behind President Droid - he can 'bind the wounds' between Danny and PP.

'It's going to be beautiful'

PS - Danny, one of those plastic copper's helmets for me, please - if you're buying.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 2348 viewsrobith

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:29 - Jan 20 by DannytheR

Keep up. It was probably on Breitbart. Or Facebook. Next to the stuff about her killing children in the basement of a pizza restaurant.

The irony of when Breitbart asked about media reform for made up stories at the Trump presser almost tore the universe in half
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:51 - Jan 20 with 2332 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:41 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

Much like the Brentwood Stone Island Clad straight-off-the-rock-chisel Fiend sipping his bland chemical peroni from a branded glass, nodding his head to Generic paint-it-by-numbers Essex House on the pub Jukey, and who opens his bowels with excitement at the prospect of a wrap of precious Bogota Spice Melange being dropped off at the boozer by his dealer in 2o minutes , I Can Barely suppress my delirium at Trumps inauguration

My first wish is for Trump is to round up a collective of Fabians or momentum members to be processed into Soylent Green for the betterment of mankind so they can be fed to these starving africans pictured on the front of these fcking charity bags that land on my doorstep 3 times a week.

Ah, the thinking woman's Irvine Welsh, exhuming another pilfered metaphor from his faded copy of Maribou Stork Nightmares and getting over his disapproval of other people's choice of conversation long enough to pop in and whip up the troops.

But wot, no Diane Abbot?
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:51 - Jan 20 with 2332 viewsTacticalR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:45 - Jan 20 by CanadaRanger

Given the two options, I think the US will be better economically after 4 years of Trump than another 4 years of Obama's policies, which is what Clinton would have provided. Given that for every take there has to be a give, and quite a few countries have been taking from the US for about 20 trillion dollars in debt long, there will be changes. Hard to say how it will affect Canada or the UK.

However, at some point someone in the US had to try to slow down the flow of currency out of the country. If not Trump, it would have been someone else in four years or eight. Do you remember how bad things got in the UK in the 70's? 14% inflation and the government needing loans from the IMF. Then social unrest, national strike, etc. Same with Greece. Same in parts of South America. That's what happens when countries run out of money.

You sound like a mercantilist CanadaRanger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercantilism

Air hostess clique

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:53 - Jan 20 with 2319 viewsDiscodroids

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:51 - Jan 20 by DannytheR

Ah, the thinking woman's Irvine Welsh, exhuming another pilfered metaphor from his faded copy of Maribou Stork Nightmares and getting over his disapproval of other people's choice of conversation long enough to pop in and whip up the troops.

But wot, no Diane Abbot?

These are Testing times for the Iron Duke of North Chingford soon to be Leigh On sea ,i.e me, being off the booze today with Trumps beautiful Anointment and watching the leftist hive implode. I Must admit that I adhere to the harsh doctrines of Dry January every year, which is a relic of my past during the wilderness years in the square mile imbing all the hedonistic fruits of the garden in all their manifestations.

without the booze I get so fcking bored i want to kill myself and those all around me and tap dance under the pale moonlight with their skins as a cloak before fcking livestock in pentangles of coarse untreated salts.However, Having successfully eschewed the hydrochloric salts of that sweet bitch, the coca plant for the last 7 years, I thought id try the AA 12 steps a few times but never got past the second step simply because i love getting on it , and want to leave a bloated corpse for my ex wives to claw to pieces for more meagre goods and chattels that they failed to take from me during the years i was alive.

Still, if me being dead keeps my ex wives out of the courts demanding further fiscal funds for the luxury of seeing my own kids for more than 3 seconds a year and reading the abundant daily Anti Trump , Anti 'Fatcha, Mantra of the progressive dojo politique on here everyday , then im all for it.

At least i'll have the last laugh.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 2314 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Liquidation of left wing activists and a vague offer of a fight at the football.

What a delightful thread.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 2303 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:41 - Jan 20 by paulparker

oh yeah that's right I forgot Danny the R is the only Londoner allowed on here because he Lives in London ,
wow im so in awe that you live and work in London , do you live your life like hugh grant in Notting hill , or colin firth in love actually ?? you sound really, really important
by all means buy me something then perhaps you would like to give it to me in person at next weeks game

Sounds good, I'll pop you an A-Z in the post and keep an eye out.

Am I right in thinking this is you?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:58 - Jan 20 with 2297 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can the title be changed to "today"

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 11:03 - Jan 20 with 2274 viewsDiscodroids

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:54 - Jan 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Liquidation of left wing activists and a vague offer of a fight at the football.

What a delightful thread.

Yep. i think a fair and even handed response . After all as a Jew, someone on here said i should dress up as a sonderkommando to a fancy dress party.

fckin funny that.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 11:07 - Jan 20 with 2247 viewsMytch_QPR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:58 - Jan 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Can the title be changed to "today"

Unless peace is restored I'm going to cry. Brexit was a bloody nose, Trump a body blow but this infighting is the last straw.

Out of interest (and sort of on track - if it's possible to do so amongst the slings and arrows) - did anyone read the piece on the BBC website about booze and presidents? - turns out Nixon was on the sauce and decided that he wanted to launch against North Korea. Henry Kissenger and his mob decided they'd wait for tricky Dicky to sober up. Result: world peace (well, of a sort)

Found the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38651623

At least Trump doesn't drink so there is some hope (we hope)...
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 11:12]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 11:10 - Jan 20 with 2236 viewsMaggsinho

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 11:07 - Jan 20 by Mytch_QPR

Unless peace is restored I'm going to cry. Brexit was a bloody nose, Trump a body blow but this infighting is the last straw.

Out of interest (and sort of on track - if it's possible to do so amongst the slings and arrows) - did anyone read the piece on the BBC website about booze and presidents? - turns out Nixon was on the sauce and decided that he wanted to launch against North Korea. Henry Kissenger and his mob decided they'd wait for tricky Dicky to sober up. Result: world peace (well, of a sort)

Found the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38651623

At least Trump doesn't drink so there is some hope (we hope)...
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 11:12]

Although if he doesn't drink that means he's sober when he says what he says which is even more terrifying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024