Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! 19:13 - Jan 19 with 23639 viewseasthertsr

I know lots of you on here will not worry about a Lefty like me's thoughts, but I am genuinely worried that moron will have his finger on the nuclear button. I also think that America will be split in two by a man who has neither the temperament or the intellect to run the richest country on Earth. Really scarey times!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:38 - Jan 19 with 3314 viewsBrightonhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:04 - Jan 19 with 3283 viewsDWQPR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:38 - Jan 19 by Brightonhoop

I hear you've got some snow down your way Jim?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:22 - Jan 19 with 3249 viewsBrightonhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:04 - Jan 19 by DWQPR

I hear you've got some snow down your way Jim?

Aye Dave, 5th winter and it's a first. Proper parkey.Churning the olive wood through the wood burner. Never known it this cold, double blanketts and duvets for the dogs. Not nice out there. Came here for the sun, floods pre-Chrimbo now now heavy snow. lol
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:31 - Jan 19 with 3221 viewsDWQPR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:22 - Jan 19 by Brightonhoop

Aye Dave, 5th winter and it's a first. Proper parkey.Churning the olive wood through the wood burner. Never known it this cold, double blanketts and duvets for the dogs. Not nice out there. Came here for the sun, floods pre-Chrimbo now now heavy snow. lol

Floods not as bad as 2012 though I assume? Though my cousins partner sent a picture of I think the rambla at Arboleas being full. Not out til April so happy to wait for the warmer weather. My place is like a fridge this time of year.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:33 - Jan 19 with 3214 viewsDannytheR

Life may literally prove too short to get involved with a thread like this but...

No-one thinks Trump is likely to bumble into World War III with Russia. The "them" to his "us" is and always has been China.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/china-tests-terrifyingly-powerful-dongfeng-7803132

Still, you'll probably be safer in Buckinghamshire.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:40 - Jan 19 with 3183 viewsBrightonhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:31 - Jan 19 by DWQPR

Floods not as bad as 2012 though I assume? Though my cousins partner sent a picture of I think the rambla at Arboleas being full. Not out til April so happy to wait for the warmer weather. My place is like a fridge this time of year.

All those villas need insulating for year round living. Some built at 1000 m above sea level in Saliente.....clear sunny days help though, this is the rough end of the year January through March. Few more weeks and it's done, nothing like the english winter, but farking cold when it turns that way.
Nice sunny days though, warmer outside than in.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 03:23 - Jan 20 with 3053 viewsitsbiga

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:11 - Jan 19 by Brightonhoop

I'm afraid that is not the case Juzzie. The Defence Minister has the right to refuse, but would dismissed immediately and the Prez then has carte blanche to order a first strike or retaliatory strike.
The Prez can also be declared mentally unstable and removed but until then has carte blanche. Once the initial codes are matched the order to nuke is unstoppable.

The dude that hits the button can refuse. Dereliction of duty sure but can say no. Chump can't hit the button personally.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 03:26 - Jan 20 with 3052 viewsitsbiga

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:18 - Jan 19 by CanadaRanger

They are already coming back.
Carrier
Ford
Fiat - Chrysler

And when bridges and roads start to be rebuilt...
A lot of construction jobs.

Please don't buy into Chumps bait and switch crap. Obama created 2.5 mil jobs last year and didn't give massive tax gifts to anyone for 800 jobs like at Carrier.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 03:45 - Jan 20 with 3044 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:20 - Jan 19 by FredManRave

And don't forget the wall.

Ah... The Wall...

I have Mexican friends here in Canada who have family in Mexico.
They consider the border provinces unsafe. On the Mexican side.
Take away the routes for drugs into the USA and the gangs will find other routes... BUT the areas in Mexico (and the USA) being used for drug running will become safer.

The border patrol and DEA on the US side will be allowed to do their jobs too.
Cut the drug routes and the end result will be an improvement in standard of life on the Mexico side.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 04:24 - Jan 20 with 3034 viewsderbyhoop

I've seen the entertainment line up for the inauguration. Talk about scraping the barrel. Where are Beyoncé, Aretha, Stevie Wonder, Streisand, etc. Not too many Trump supporters in the entertainment industries.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 04:32 - Jan 20 with 3029 viewsToast_R

It certainly wont be a boring presidency. Time to let him get on with it and judge him on what he actually does from now.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 07:23 - Jan 20 with 2976 viewsJigsore

now that he's president I wonder if he'll stop taking to Twitter at stupid o'clock to have a tantrum about whoever said mean things about him

a 70 year old man

christ

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:21 - Jan 20 with 2917 viewsconnell10

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:18 - Jan 19 by CanadaRanger

They are already coming back.
Carrier
Ford
Fiat - Chrysler

And when bridges and roads start to be rebuilt...
A lot of construction jobs.

mmmm yeah right!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:22 - Jan 20 with 2910 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 04:24 - Jan 20 by derbyhoop

I've seen the entertainment line up for the inauguration. Talk about scraping the barrel. Where are Beyoncé, Aretha, Stevie Wonder, Streisand, etc. Not too many Trump supporters in the entertainment industries.

Hollywood needs the media to look good.
Media needs advertising revenue to stay in business.
A huge amount of advertising revenue this past 18 months has been political.
- Hillary spent a billion dollars on the democratic campaign it is rumoured.
That money is now drying up. She is closing down her "Global Initiative" as donations have dropped off. Time to lick some wounds and decide whether to ride off into the sunset.
- The Bush family spent over 120 million dollars, it is said, in a losing cause. That money is no longer there either. Nor that from the other 15 Republican campaigns or the Greens or the Independent.
- It's been an advertising revenue feast for the media... and businesses follow the money. CNN was branded the Clinton News Network. There are plenty of documented connections (by marriage, etc) between news folks and political people in Washington DC.
- Democrats will try to keep people angry as there are some new Senate elections in two years, mainly in Democrat held districts. They have been losing state/district elections for the past 8 years. This is not a Trump effect. More a disconnect between the Democrats and blue collar workers - especially those without jobs.
- The next Presidential election is four years away, so advertising revenues will kick in in two and a half years (18 months before the election). Again, likely that the Democrats will outspend the Republicans. There are some centre-right news organisations springing up, and we'll see how they do.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:28 - Jan 20 with 2898 viewsconnell10

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:22 - Jan 20 by CanadaRanger

Hollywood needs the media to look good.
Media needs advertising revenue to stay in business.
A huge amount of advertising revenue this past 18 months has been political.
- Hillary spent a billion dollars on the democratic campaign it is rumoured.
That money is now drying up. She is closing down her "Global Initiative" as donations have dropped off. Time to lick some wounds and decide whether to ride off into the sunset.
- The Bush family spent over 120 million dollars, it is said, in a losing cause. That money is no longer there either. Nor that from the other 15 Republican campaigns or the Greens or the Independent.
- It's been an advertising revenue feast for the media... and businesses follow the money. CNN was branded the Clinton News Network. There are plenty of documented connections (by marriage, etc) between news folks and political people in Washington DC.
- Democrats will try to keep people angry as there are some new Senate elections in two years, mainly in Democrat held districts. They have been losing state/district elections for the past 8 years. This is not a Trump effect. More a disconnect between the Democrats and blue collar workers - especially those without jobs.
- The next Presidential election is four years away, so advertising revenues will kick in in two and a half years (18 months before the election). Again, likely that the Democrats will outspend the Republicans. There are some centre-right news organisations springing up, and we'll see how they do.

So you think the manic trump is a good thing for the yanks? I personally dont give a flying fock about america but the problem is trumps decisons on certain polices in the good ole U.S.A have a ripple effect which could impact the rest of the world! So im a little bit worried about this bloke to be honest!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:35 - Jan 20 with 2854 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hail TRUMP!

Hail BREXIT!

Hail QPR!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:36 - Jan 20 with 2834 viewsDiscodroids

Devastating.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:37 - Jan 20 with 2844 viewstimcocking

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:40 - Jan 19 by johncharles

Trumpton thinks that global warning is a rumour spread by the Chinese to undermine the American economy.
Meanwhile on the planet Zicon.......

I'd find this funny, if it wasn't true.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 2830 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:28 - Jan 20 by connell10

So you think the manic trump is a good thing for the yanks? I personally dont give a flying fock about america but the problem is trumps decisons on certain polices in the good ole U.S.A have a ripple effect which could impact the rest of the world! So im a little bit worried about this bloke to be honest!

Given the two options, I think the US will be better economically after 4 years of Trump than another 4 years of Obama's policies, which is what Clinton would have provided. Given that for every take there has to be a give, and quite a few countries have been taking from the US for about 20 trillion dollars in debt long, there will be changes. Hard to say how it will affect Canada or the UK.

However, at some point someone in the US had to try to slow down the flow of currency out of the country. If not Trump, it would have been someone else in four years or eight. Do you remember how bad things got in the UK in the 70's? 14% inflation and the government needing loans from the IMF. Then social unrest, national strike, etc. Same with Greece. Same in parts of South America. That's what happens when countries run out of money.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:49 - Jan 20 with 2824 viewsHoopsarrr

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 19:20 - Jan 19 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Ffs, get yourself off to a safe space! Obama was more likely to start war with Russia than Trump and Hillary would've definitely hit the red button.

Calm down you fkkn pansy.

Couldn't agree more! The Americans and the rest of the world should be lucky that war mongering Hillary didn't win.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:12 - Jan 20 with 2797 viewsFDC

To be fair most people in the entertainment industry would vocally support the rancid corpse of Joseph Goebbels, as long as they thought it was good for their career.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:22 - Jan 20 with 2788 viewscaliforniahoop

The obvious problem was lack of choice, Hillary was tainted and Trump, wisely chose to appeal too the majority of Americans, (the uneducated) in order to win the election.

I for one, think it's a good thing Trump winning, it's highlighted the real divisions in that country, having a black president was a freak of nature result (twice).

The global PC brigade put bigots and such like on mute, that's all they did, the racial divide has never been truly addressed so it festered under the surface, this is the vein Trump tapped into.

The reality is, Trump is no more than a figure head, big conglomerates run the USA, he will use this time to make sure Trump industries are set for generations to come, not a stupid man!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:23 - Jan 20 with 2785 viewsisawqpratwcity

I can't believe that the bloke will actually turn out as bad as he seems.

But I've been wrong about him before.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:27 - Jan 20 with 2776 viewsDevonWhite

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 20:47 - Jan 19 by HollowayRanger

agree with all that except one thing

the snowflakes do have a so called trump card to trump trump in 2020

but ONLY if they agree to run

OBAMA!

THATS MRS OBAMA , cant stand her myself but she will draw a heck of a lot of support if they can get her to run ,and don't say that's stupid as that what they said 4 years ago when trump put his name forward

Can't see her wanting to run at all, but intrigued as to why you can't stand her? She's always come across as a dignified, compassionate, intelligent, articulate woman. What am I missing? Unless you just have an issue with those character traits.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 09:37 - Jan 20 with 2762 viewspaulparker

oh goodie another Trump is evil thread

almost as pointless as the saps who are protesting up the road on a bridge in Northamptonshire where I work about a president that's never going to effect their lives

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024