Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! 19:13 - Jan 19 with 23646 viewseasthertsr

I know lots of you on here will not worry about a Lefty like me's thoughts, but I am genuinely worried that moron will have his finger on the nuclear button. I also think that America will be split in two by a man who has neither the temperament or the intellect to run the richest country on Earth. Really scarey times!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:32 - Jan 20 with 2327 viewsrobith

That speech was quite a long fall from "Ask not what your country can do for you" and Reagan's "shining city on the hill" wasn't it
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:37 - Jan 20 with 2311 views2Thomas2Bowles

KKK happy

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:40 - Jan 20 with 2300 viewsFDC

First Trump policy added to White House website...

"For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule"

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:45 - Jan 20 with 2280 viewssix_foot_two

Trump wants to blockade the South China sea to stop the Chinese Island building program, the only way he can achieve this is using the navy , the Chinese wont back down. Its got war written all over it.

http://news.sky.com/story/chinas-state-media-warns-trump-over-threat-to-chinese-
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 2234 viewsstevec

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:40 - Jan 20 by FDC

"For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule"

It's all the hot air you get from the Libtards that is causing climate change
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 18:46 - Jan 20 with 2172 viewsSimonJames

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 17:40 - Jan 20 by FDC

On the upside, if Americans don't want foreign oil anymore, that should reduce petrol prices for us in the UK.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 18:59 - Jan 20 with 2144 viewsCanadaRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 18:46 - Jan 20 by SimonJames

On the upside, if Americans don't want foreign oil anymore, that should reduce petrol prices for us in the UK.

That is an accurate forecast. Add a lot more US energy into the international mix will reduce (eliminate) US imports from the Middle East. Saudi has to sell its oil somewhere... and North Sea oil is running out, I hear...
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:26 - Jan 20 with 2046 viewsHitch

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 11:03 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

Yep. i think a fair and even handed response . After all as a Jew, someone on here said i should dress up as a sonderkommando to a fancy dress party.

fckin funny that.

Disco can you please elaborate on your Jewish ancestry. Interested.
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:32 - Jan 20 with 2030 viewsDiscodroids

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:26 - Jan 20 by Hitch

Disco can you please elaborate on your Jewish ancestry. Interested.

!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:38 - Jan 20 with 2022 viewsFredManRave

Also Comrade Disco, be interested to hear about why you converted to Communism.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:40 - Jan 20 with 2011 viewsDiscodroids

i hope my papers are in order !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:01 - Jan 20 with 1969 viewsHollowayRanger

Tory Majority, Brexit, Trump - when will the lefties learn you don't change people's minds by calling them racist, trying to censor any opinions that don't agree with yours and acting like bullies when democracy doesn't work as you think it should.

Ask yourself why labour the eu and Hillary al lost the trust and faith of the voting majority

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:12 - Jan 20 with 1953 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:01 - Jan 20 by HollowayRanger

Tory Majority, Brexit, Trump - when will the lefties learn you don't change people's minds by calling them racist, trying to censor any opinions that don't agree with yours and acting like bullies when democracy doesn't work as you think it should.

Ask yourself why labour the eu and Hillary al lost the trust and faith of the voting majority

You sure taught us snowflake Libtards a lesson we'll never forget!
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 1936 viewsHitch

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 21:32 - Jan 20 by Discodroids

!!

no offence meant, as a student of history I am interested.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:19 - Jan 20 with 1935 viewsNorthernr

So I'm in Miami Beach this week with work. Watched the speech in the Bagel place I've been going for breakfast. 80% Cuban, Brazilian, staff and custom in there, all cheering and all voted for him. Haven't met a single person here that didn't vote for him.

My favourite was the Brazilian Uber driver who'd come here illegally originally, paid $10k for some dodgy marriage certificate etc that means he's technically now here legally, who voted for Trump because he's going to kick the illegals out. logic being "I worked hard and saved up money to pay for my dodgy marriage certificate, if you're not willing to do that you should be kicked out". The whole lumping of them all into "hispanic" doesn't work here - the brazilians and cubans hate the mexicans almost as much as the natives do - admittedly this is based on conversations in taxis and bars over the course of a week.

I actually thought the first 5 or 6 mins of his speech was very good. It pains me to see us giving our big rail contracts to Hitachi and Siemens and the likes, when we have a very good train builder in Derby and used to have them in Donny and York as well. You should pay a little bit more to keep jobs and manufacturing at home because it benefits you in so many other ways, so that bit where he was talking about jobs and manufacturing and industry being kept in the US for US workers did resonate a bit with me.

The last 10 mins of it though, with the fcking bible stuff, was absolutely 64 carat mental. I mean really worrying, random, rambling, nonsense stuff.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 1929 viewsHollowayRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:12 - Jan 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

You sure taught us snowflake Libtards a lesson we'll never forget!

your time will come again

as long as trump don't

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:31 - Jan 20 with 1916 viewsBklynRanger

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 10:51 - Jan 20 by TacticalR

You sound like a mercantilist CanadaRanger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercantilism

Mercantilist is a bit more polite than I would put it.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:31 - Jan 20 with 1916 viewsDannyPaddox

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:19 - Jan 20 by Northernr

So I'm in Miami Beach this week with work. Watched the speech in the Bagel place I've been going for breakfast. 80% Cuban, Brazilian, staff and custom in there, all cheering and all voted for him. Haven't met a single person here that didn't vote for him.

My favourite was the Brazilian Uber driver who'd come here illegally originally, paid $10k for some dodgy marriage certificate etc that means he's technically now here legally, who voted for Trump because he's going to kick the illegals out. logic being "I worked hard and saved up money to pay for my dodgy marriage certificate, if you're not willing to do that you should be kicked out". The whole lumping of them all into "hispanic" doesn't work here - the brazilians and cubans hate the mexicans almost as much as the natives do - admittedly this is based on conversations in taxis and bars over the course of a week.

I actually thought the first 5 or 6 mins of his speech was very good. It pains me to see us giving our big rail contracts to Hitachi and Siemens and the likes, when we have a very good train builder in Derby and used to have them in Donny and York as well. You should pay a little bit more to keep jobs and manufacturing at home because it benefits you in so many other ways, so that bit where he was talking about jobs and manufacturing and industry being kept in the US for US workers did resonate a bit with me.

The last 10 mins of it though, with the fcking bible stuff, was absolutely 64 carat mental. I mean really worrying, random, rambling, nonsense stuff.

A 'just back' from the Trump inaugural speech. Nice work. LFW does Alistair Cooke.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:52 - Jan 20 with 1879 viewsTacticalR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 08:45 - Jan 20 by CanadaRanger

Given the two options, I think the US will be better economically after 4 years of Trump than another 4 years of Obama's policies, which is what Clinton would have provided. Given that for every take there has to be a give, and quite a few countries have been taking from the US for about 20 trillion dollars in debt long, there will be changes. Hard to say how it will affect Canada or the UK.

However, at some point someone in the US had to try to slow down the flow of currency out of the country. If not Trump, it would have been someone else in four years or eight. Do you remember how bad things got in the UK in the 70's? 14% inflation and the government needing loans from the IMF. Then social unrest, national strike, etc. Same with Greece. Same in parts of South America. That's what happens when countries run out of money.

But isn't it funny that the (Reagan/Thatcher) cures for the ills of the 70s (cures such as introducing the free market, getting rid of state intervention in industry, exposing industries to the cold winds of international competition) are the very things that are now being blamed for the crisis?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 22:52]

Air hostess clique

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:56 - Jan 20 with 1858 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 22:52 - Jan 20 by TacticalR

But isn't it funny that the (Reagan/Thatcher) cures for the ills of the 70s (cures such as introducing the free market, getting rid of state intervention in industry, exposing industries to the cold winds of international competition) are the very things that are now being blamed for the crisis?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 22:52]

Not ha ha funny, no.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 23:03 - Jan 20 with 2501 viewseasthertsr

Democracy is not just about the actual voting, it is a continuous process where groups of people express their opinions about the way government should be working and the shortfalls of the system. Indeed if you look at two of the three votes that you highlighted, the Tory 'majority' was achieved with 37% of the votes cast, hardly a majority! Also Trump got nearly 3 million less votes than Clinton.Of course people shouldn't be shouted down or told their a racist if their not, but all of us have a right to express their views, especially minority ones as that creates the dialogue that democracy needs to survive.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 23:14 - Jan 20 with 2476 viewsTacticalR

Holloway, you don't normally go in for this Clive_Anderson victim culture stuff.

Air hostess clique

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 23:27 - Jan 20 with 2458 viewsHitch

You will never get everyone back to work, the machine is coming. Take your fcking heads out of the sand. Look how much tech has changed the world recently. More jobs blah blah blah is a slogan. Time to work smarter and fck me cooperate. Rant finished, for now.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 00:24 - Jan 21 with 2399 viewsDannytheR

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 23:27 - Jan 20 by Hitch

You will never get everyone back to work, the machine is coming. Take your fcking heads out of the sand. Look how much tech has changed the world recently. More jobs blah blah blah is a slogan. Time to work smarter and fck me cooperate. Rant finished, for now.

Nail, head. Whatever the merits or otherwise of trade deals or protectionism, it's automation that's *already* responsible for stripping out jobs in the West. And my God, it's only just started.

It's why economically, beyond the shortest of short term, it almost feels irrelevant who's in power. People need to be looking out for whether their own trade or career is automation-proof. If not, you're soon going to be finished in the labour market, and no flag waving on either side of the Atlantic is going to save you.
Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 00:47 - Jan 21 with 2372 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tomorrow is President Trump Day! on 00:24 - Jan 21 by DannytheR

Nail, head. Whatever the merits or otherwise of trade deals or protectionism, it's automation that's *already* responsible for stripping out jobs in the West. And my God, it's only just started.

It's why economically, beyond the shortest of short term, it almost feels irrelevant who's in power. People need to be looking out for whether their own trade or career is automation-proof. If not, you're soon going to be finished in the labour market, and no flag waving on either side of the Atlantic is going to save you.

If we can get over this notion that not working makes you lazy and a lower class of human then why not embrace it?

The Swedes have reduced their working week and their economy is fine.

The majority of us work so we can feed ourselves and pay bills. That's not healthy surely? We disturb our sleep, commute in a tube full of other people, work for 8 hours a day, then go home to prepare to do it all over again. Usually so we can fill the pockets of the top 1% of us, who differ very little from us other than a fluke of birth.

We concentrate on GDP and employment figures when the only thing that truest matters is our happiness and fulfilment.

That's my hippy take on it anyway.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 0:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024