Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AJ v Wlad 11:30 - Apr 28 with 6789 viewsPurleyHoop

Forest aside - and price aside - who wins this?
AJ v Wlad on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 1443 viewsOakR

What a great fight, really didn't know who was going to win that.

Poll: Will we stay up?

AJ v Wlad on 23:22 - Apr 29 with 1403 viewsBromleyHoop

Fantastic fight. I thought Joshua was completely gone in the 5th. A younger Klitschko would have finished him off but fair play to AJ, came back brilliantly and smashed him.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

AJ v Wlad on 23:46 - Apr 29 with 1336 viewsbosh67

Absolutely epic performance by both men. You had no idea where it was going to go. Where did AJ find such explosive salvos from in that 11th round. Sensational fight. Well done AJ but hats off to them both. Rocky style fight at its best.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

AJ v Wlad on 23:50 - Apr 29 with 1331 viewsingeminate

AJ v Wlad on 23:46 - Apr 29 by bosh67

Absolutely epic performance by both men. You had no idea where it was going to go. Where did AJ find such explosive salvos from in that 11th round. Sensational fight. Well done AJ but hats off to them both. Rocky style fight at its best.

Joshua showed tremendous heart and a decent chin.
Deserves everything he has coming to him, credit to the sport.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

AJ v Wlad on 00:12 - Apr 30 with 1287 viewsToast_R

AJ v Wlad on 23:50 - Apr 29 by ingeminate

Joshua showed tremendous heart and a decent chin.
Deserves everything he has coming to him, credit to the sport.

This.

Superb finish. Truely explosive and breathtaking.
AJ v Wlad on 00:45 - Apr 30 with 1238 views100percent

AJ v Wlad on 13:53 - Apr 28 by paulparker

Toast mate the undercard is pathetic
in fact all of Eddie Hearns cards are poor he has been getting away with it for 3 or 4 years now , its at Wembley with 90k people it should be a proper good card not polluted with the likes of Katie taylor
whyte, or de gale should be on the undercard with at least another world title on the line , the only way it will change is the over hyped AJ getting beat

Over hyped AJ.....????
Superb performance from AJ - showed grit and determination against Vlad who had prepared for this fight like no other fight I have seen him in.
Dug deep and weathered the storm, still learning and still only 27 years old.
He will only get better. Showed Fantastic character tonight.......
AJ v Wlad on 06:07 - Apr 30 with 1173 viewstimcocking

Get in there AJ you fcuking beauty!
AJ v Wlad on 07:25 - Apr 30 with 1130 viewsPhildo

What a fight - some serious schooling for AJ from Vlad there but he certainly passed his exam. Can name his price now as the fight is getting rave reviews in the US.
Login to get fewer ads

AJ v Wlad on 14:13 - Apr 30 with 939 viewsthemodfather

an amazing fight, aj wakes today to the word "legend"!.....wlad did more than i ever expected and i have been critical of his record and fighting light heavys etc but he was excellent and it was a gripping night....for me, next for aj not tyson fury but the winner of parker v hughie fury ( they fight in a few eeks in new zealand for a title) abd it's a unification bout and worth ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024