Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 17:25 - May 21 with 15271 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 08:18 - May 22 with 2547 viewsLancashirehoop

This is how you leave a football pitch after your last game, with dignity and humility.

England's finest (Sir) Bobby Charlton leaves the pitch at Stamford Bridge after his last game for United.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 08:47 - May 22 with 2503 viewsstonebridgers

‪He was told he would be pulled off in the 26th minute and was delighted as he only thought he'd get a carriage clock when retired‬.

Stonebridgers

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 08:59 - May 22 with 2486 viewsDesertBoot

I wonder if Joey Barton stuck a fiver on a Chelsea throw-in on twenty six minutes.
But seriously - a guard of honour DURING a match???!!!!!

Wish I could be like David Watts

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:00 - May 22 with 2484 viewsPlanetHonneywood

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 08:18 - May 22 by Lancashirehoop

This is how you leave a football pitch after your last game, with dignity and humility.

England's finest (Sir) Bobby Charlton leaves the pitch at Stamford Bridge after his last game for United.

On a separate issue - left side of the picture: is this the first known picture of someone about to stick the blue flag up a Chelsea wazoo?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:13 - May 22 with 2446 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 01:12 - May 22 by FDC

He left us as he lived his life. Like a total cùnt.

Hat of to you FDC, bringing a bit of class to the evasion of the swear filter.

You make the word cvnt look like a Tuscan village.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:15 - May 22 with 2443 viewspaulparker

what I don't get is why no one speaks out in the media about this bloke
I can understand saps like Jamie redknapp and co laying it on thick about the legend of "JT" because I think he is a special case of his own (please see that annoying trailer for a league of their own)
but proper players like Souness etc surely they think this is the most cringeworthy thing they have ever seen , surely the grown men in the press think its a load of bollox
how sad is it that Terry had to organise this himself , didn't he have a lap of honour last year as well ? , I pity the poor club he goes to next (unless its stoke) because this circus will continue when he goes back to the bridge
maybe being a kunt in life does pay off , shagging your mates missus, mocking the disabled, mocking the 9/11 victims , being a racist , selling your clubs box for a profit
the only saving grace I can take is that he never got to a 100 England caps and that QPR helped a little in that never happening

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:29 - May 22 with 2415 viewsHantsR

What a useless stunt
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:49 - May 22 with 2389 viewsKonk

There are some seriously talented artists down at the Bridge. This wouldn't look out of place in a Grade E GCSE Art portfolio. Is it something to do with the Twilight books? They are such a club of cu nts.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 9:54]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:56 - May 22 with 2372 viewssuperstan

Can't see why Ron Atkinson uses the N word and has never been seen again but seems acceptable He can say B **** and carries on as normal.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:57 - May 22 with 2370 viewsrobith

I have just seen this.

What on earth. I mean, choreographing your own leaving event, MID MATCH?

Reinforces my belief football is eating itself. Even if it wasn't for that horror show of a man, that is some bargain basement nonsense
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:59 - May 22 with 2362 viewshoof_hearted

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 08:18 - May 22 by Lancashirehoop

The tw@ttiness and Cvntishness of John Terry (yer mum's a thief), to give him his full name, is a given.

The sad thing we have to admit is how much better they have been run than us since that photo of Stamford Bridge. Even given that their owner has stumped up well over four times as much money, so far, he is leaving a legacy. Their ground that is already considerably better than ours (and it hurts to say that) is about to be made even better judging by the plans.

They are taking over Kingsmeadow for their youth teams FFS (and spending a fortune on it).

Our only hope is that between demolition of the old stadium and starting on the new one the TV deal collapses and Putin recalls all Abromovic's money. Fingers crossed.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:59 - May 22 with 2363 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:57 - May 22 by robith

I have just seen this.

What on earth. I mean, choreographing your own leaving event, MID MATCH?

Reinforces my belief football is eating itself. Even if it wasn't for that horror show of a man, that is some bargain basement nonsense

What was the ref thinking ?
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:15 - May 22 with 2345 viewspaulparker

Also if this doesn't make people cancel their sky sports subscriptions then nothing will
having terry hold court on the pitch with a mike in hand like a poor mans frank Sinatra on a farewell tour, only last week we had the fawning over spurs and WHL like it was the end of the club , they are moving 3 feet FFS !!!! then you had a season clogger like Zabalata leaving a club after 9 years you would of thought Pele had finished
the whole spectacle of top flight football now is like a Hollywood soap opera its like a celebrity magazine, SKY have made this great sport in to a cringe fest , it wont be long until we have live coverage of say Chelsea or man utds end of season awards
how could a proud club like Sunderland agree to this do they not think the fans have suffered enough this year to be made a patsy ? how could grown me actually clap this sh1t , roy keane maybe one of the worst managers in history , but this would never had happened if he managing the oppo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:23 - May 22 with 2330 viewshoof_hearted

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:15 - May 22 by paulparker

Also if this doesn't make people cancel their sky sports subscriptions then nothing will
having terry hold court on the pitch with a mike in hand like a poor mans frank Sinatra on a farewell tour, only last week we had the fawning over spurs and WHL like it was the end of the club , they are moving 3 feet FFS !!!! then you had a season clogger like Zabalata leaving a club after 9 years you would of thought Pele had finished
the whole spectacle of top flight football now is like a Hollywood soap opera its like a celebrity magazine, SKY have made this great sport in to a cringe fest , it wont be long until we have live coverage of say Chelsea or man utds end of season awards
how could a proud club like Sunderland agree to this do they not think the fans have suffered enough this year to be made a patsy ? how could grown me actually clap this sh1t , roy keane maybe one of the worst managers in history , but this would never had happened if he managing the oppo

This JT self orchestrated love in of himself in the middle of the match is his ego, not Sky's. I guess his ego has been hyper-inflated to bursting point by Sky though.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:54 - May 22 with 2299 viewsDesertBoot

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:15 - May 22 by paulparker

Spot on with everything you say. The whole Premier League "thing" is out of control and it is Sky who are hyping it up way beyond how good it really is.
Super Sunday, Merseyside Monday, Deadline Day (Jim White and his yellow tie, female co-presenter in a matching dress), the whole package is quite sickening now.

Wish I could be like David Watts

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:56 - May 22 with 2295 viewsQPR_John

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:59 - May 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Good point. While this was a dead rubber it was still a competitive match played under the laws of the game the same as any other. Will the next player to take that long to leave the pitch after being substituted get a card for time wasting.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:19 - May 22 with 2270 viewsrobith

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:59 - May 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Also Moyes saying they were complicit in it to intentionally kicking the ball out.

It raises some serious questions for me about the integrity of the game
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 13:44 - May 22 with 2136 viewsJuzzie

I turned off MoTD2 before it was shown. Just did not want to see it. Beggars disbelief in so many ways.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 13:59 - May 22 with 2108 viewsPommyhoop

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:49 - May 22 by Konk

There are some seriously talented artists down at the Bridge. This wouldn't look out of place in a Grade E GCSE Art portfolio. Is it something to do with the Twilight books? They are such a club of cu nts.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 9:54]

Bollywood anyone..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 14:23 - May 22 with 2071 viewsDorse

The Chelsea fans will no doubt be responding to this stream of invective once they have found the right colour crayons.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 14:30 - May 22 with 2056 viewsPommyhoop

Remember this one..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 14:33 - May 22 with 2046 viewsrunningman75

Chelsea should be docked 10 points for match fixing. Despite having nothing to play for this is still a competitive match and to arrange a 26th minute substitution with the opposition is match fixing. This in the season a goalkeeper got done for eating a pie on the bench.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 14:50 - May 22 with 2025 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:19 - May 22 by robith

Also Moyes saying they were complicit in it to intentionally kicking the ball out.

If I was Wayne Shaw or Joey Barton i'd have something to say about it !
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 14:58 - May 22 with 2012 viewsNorthernr

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:19 - May 22 by robith

Moyes seems to be going out of his way to wind the Sunderland fans up.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 15:40 - May 22 with 1961 viewsdaveB

Oh well at least no one made any money out of it, oh hang on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39999708
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024