Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
todays win 20:23 - Jan 1 with 9660 viewsdigswellhoop

a bit like arsenal one win andits all ok NOT
todays win on 20:26 - Jan 1 with 5417 viewsEsox_Lucius

A good comeback win against a top six side, a very promising debut for another youngster and yet you feel the need to moan. No-one is pretending that it is the best of times but it is still a long way from sackcloth and ashes time. Be grateful you aren't a Birmingham City fan, or a Sunderland fan.

The grass is always greener.

todays win on 20:29 - Jan 1 with 5380 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

todays win on 20:46 - Jan 1 with 5270 viewsdanehoop

Best you go and support Man City or something as clearly your expectations for a near bankrupt low-mid table Championship club appear to be a tad over inflated.

Defence is starting to look better than it has for a while after what has been a nightmare set of injuries.

Our midfield is arguably one of the better ones in the league, and there looks to be a bit more strength in depth than we have had for sometime. It hasn't scored enough goals, but has been creating chances.

We have 2 (and arguably 3) very good keepers.

Our scouting system and youth development set up is starting to produce the goods after more than 10 years of atrophy.

The squad is showing a level of commitment, fitness and effort which we 'seen for years.

We have shifted a load of deadwood of the wage bill and are slowly progressing towards a sustainable model under the excellent financial and operational leadership of Hoos and Ferdinand - two people who do care and are looking to do the right thing.

Our strikers haven't been as good as we needed to this point - but then again given the overpricing of very average front players this year, given our precarious financial position our options have been limited. That has meant we have struggled to take our chances and so many games this year that has been the frustrating part of it were we have let points slip away when we have generally been competitive.

We are in transition and this season is going to be one where we have disappointment and excitement as see the squad change and adapt. Accept that and stop being bi-polar with every result, losing away at Millwall (where we have had an appalling record for years) didn't end everything and neither did winning today against Cardiff resolve all our problems. Provided we slowly make progress on and off the pitch this season we will be moving in the right direction.

Never knowingly understood

todays win on 21:51 - Jan 1 with 5108 viewsTonto

Only if, by the same token, it’s not all doom and gloom if we lose a game...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

todays win on 21:55 - Jan 1 with 5067 viewsBrianMcCarthy

todays win on 20:26 - Jan 1 by Esox_Lucius

A good comeback win against a top six side, a very promising debut for another youngster and yet you feel the need to moan. No-one is pretending that it is the best of times but it is still a long way from sackcloth and ashes time. Be grateful you aren't a Birmingham City fan, or a Sunderland fan.

Esox - he's not a Rangers fan. Leave him off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

todays win on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 4953 viewsdaveB

far too many QPR fans desperate for the team to lose so they can say i told you so and get manager sacked, absolute toss pots
todays win on 22:26 - Jan 1 with 4936 views2Thomas2Bowles

todays win on 22:24 - Jan 1 by daveB

far too many QPR fans desperate for the team to lose so they can say i told you so and get manager sacked, absolute toss pots

Yep

There will be a few gutted we won today

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

todays win on 22:29 - Jan 1 with 4906 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just delighted we have found someone who knows where the goal is, and doesn't need a motability scooter to move into space.

QPR are nothing like Arsenal who are big billy bollox boys and ponce around without looking for a forward pass. Arse, the ultimate "after you, Claude" team. Imagine watching that lot at £70 a pop.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 22:31]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

todays win on 23:08 - Jan 1 with 4754 viewsloneranger1

Nicely put!
todays win on 23:21 - Jan 1 with 4700 viewsBluce_Ree

Shit original post. At least QPR put more effort into the game than you do in putting together a post. Pretty much everything about it is wrong. Eleven words, at least eight mistakes. That takes some doing.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

todays win on 23:23 - Jan 1 with 4692 viewsdanehoop

todays win on 23:21 - Jan 1 by Bluce_Ree

Shit original post. At least QPR put more effort into the game than you do in putting together a post. Pretty much everything about it is wrong. Eleven words, at least eight mistakes. That takes some doing.

It is pretty consistent with every post that he has ever made.

Never knowingly understood

todays win on 23:26 - Jan 1 with 4666 viewskensalriser

I counted seven.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

todays win on 23:32 - Jan 1 with 4642 viewsBurnleyhoop

todays win on 20:46 - Jan 1 by danehoop

Best you go and support Man City or something as clearly your expectations for a near bankrupt low-mid table Championship club appear to be a tad over inflated.

Defence is starting to look better than it has for a while after what has been a nightmare set of injuries.

Our midfield is arguably one of the better ones in the league, and there looks to be a bit more strength in depth than we have had for sometime. It hasn't scored enough goals, but has been creating chances.

Our scouting system and youth development set up is starting to produce the goods after more than 10 years of atrophy.

The squad is showing a level of commitment, fitness and effort which we 'seen for years.

We have shifted a load of deadwood of the wage bill and are slowly progressing towards a sustainable model under the excellent financial and operational leadership of Hoos and Ferdinand - two people who do care and are looking to do the right thing.

Our strikers haven't been as good as we needed to this point - but then again given the overpricing of very average front players this year, given our precarious financial position our options have been limited. That has meant we have struggled to take our chances and so many games this year that has been the frustrating part of it were we have let points slip away when we have generally been competitive.

We are in transition and this season is going to be one where we have disappointment and excitement as see the squad change and adapt. Accept that and stop being bi-polar with every result, losing away at Millwall (where we have had an appalling record for years) didn't end everything and neither did winning today against Cardiff resolve all our problems. Provided we slowly make progress on and off the pitch this season we will be moving in the right direction.

Bang on the money Dane.

Steady, transitional progress is what is needed this year, along with maintaining our status in this division.

Caulker leaving and Smyth making his goal scoring debut today is hopefully just the start of a slow but gradual improvement that we can expect this year. Clearing the dead wood in the summer and continuing to blood the youngsters will pave the way.

Stop whining, keep the faith and back the manger, players and staff. We are going in the right direction but it will, for most part, be painful.

Sacking Holloway is not the answer. Time and patience is what's needed. Dyche didn't get Burnley to where they are overnight. They were shocking to watch for three years under his stewardship, before finally starting to click. Quick fixes are rare, even with £250 million to spend, and we should understand that better than most.
todays win on 09:50 - Jan 2 with 4322 viewsdodge_stoke_r

todays win on 20:46 - Jan 1 by danehoop

Lots of common sense there . Can't see it catching on though
todays win on 10:06 - Jan 2 with 4250 viewsNorthernr

Several prominent accounts on Twitter where this is absolutely the case, and a couple of them were the same with Ramsey and Hasselbaink as well. Basically spent the last four years hoping QPR lose so another manager gets sacked and they can tell their dozens of followers how right they were.
todays win on 10:10 - Jan 2 with 4226 viewsEsox_Lucius

Are the initials PMC involved in any of those accounts? Someone with a chip on both shoulders from the posts on FB I have seen LOL.

The grass is always greener.

todays win on 10:13 - Jan 2 with 4214 viewsTheChef

Good to know SpiritOfGregory is alive and well.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

todays win on 13:19 - Jan 2 with 4035 viewsHunterhoop

todays win on 10:10 - Jan 2 by Esox_Lucius

Are the initials PMC involved in any of those accounts? Someone with a chip on both shoulders from the posts on FB I have seen LOL.

Bang on Esox. One young lad with a massive chip on his shoulder, a huge overestimation of his own intelligence, and an agenda so big you'd struggle to get through it in a day.

At least he has some brains though. Some of the other FB candidates are just total morons.

And Dave is right, SO many are desperate for things to fail either under Holloway, or, more often, under Les, just so they can say "i told you so". They are such short term thinkers it's baffling. Too many people have no understanding of cause and effect. I assume they think it's their fault if they step outside and it rains one day, purely because it's raining and they're outside.
todays win on 13:36 - Jan 2 with 3950 viewsLongsufferingR

I'm sure loftinoz will help us out at some stage but I counted eleven including the title:

1) Capital T in Today's.
2) Apostrophe in Today's.
3) Capital A.
4) Full stop after Arsenal.
5) Capital A in Arsenal.
6) Capital O in One.
7) Space between "and" and "it's".
8) Apostrophe in "it's".
9) OK should be in capitals.
10) Full stop after OK.
11) Full stop after NOT.

Anybody else?
todays win on 13:42 - Jan 2 with 3923 viewsTripleR

todays win on 13:36 - Jan 2 by LongsufferingR

I'm sure loftinoz will help us out at some stage but I counted eleven including the title:

1) Capital T in Today's.
3) Capital A.
5) Capital A in Arsenal.
6) Capital O in One.
8) Apostrophe in "it's".
10) Full stop after OK.
11) Full stop after NOT.

Anybody else?

So it should read;

Today's win.
A bit like Arsenal. One win and it's OK. NOT.

Good point and thanks for the corrections, but it still reads like a load of steaming crap.
todays win on 13:57 - Jan 2 with 3875 viewsNorthernr

todays win on 13:19 - Jan 2 by Hunterhoop

Bang on Esox. One young lad with a massive chip on his shoulder, a huge overestimation of his own intelligence, and an agenda so big you'd struggle to get through it in a day.

At least he has some brains though. Some of the other FB candidates are just total morons.

And Dave is right, SO many are desperate for things to fail either under Holloway, or, more often, under Les, just so they can say "i told you so". They are such short term thinkers it's baffling. Too many people have no understanding of cause and effect. I assume they think it's their fault if they step outside and it rains one day, purely because it's raining and they're outside.

I'm sure that's the guy who used to post on here as MVPeter.
todays win on 13:58 - Jan 2 with 3867 viewsisawqpratwcity

todays win on 13:36 - Jan 2 by LongsufferingR

1) Capital T in Today's.
3) Capital A.
5) Capital A in Arsenal.
6) Capital O in One.
8) Apostrophe in "it's".
10) Full stop after OK.
11) Full stop after NOT.

Anybody else?

A colon, not a full-stop, after Arsenal.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

todays win on 14:03 - Jan 2 with 3848 viewsisawqpratwcity

todays win on 13:57 - Jan 2 by Northernr

I'm sure that's the guy who used to post on here as MVPeter.

My old mate!

He was always coming up with how TF's write-offs would change the value of the club and dodgy ITKs on the Youth Team.

He has a degree, you know.

todays win on 14:05 - Jan 2 with 3842 viewsisawqpratwcity

todays win on 13:42 - Jan 2 by TripleR

So it should read;

Today's win.
A bit like Arsenal. One win and it's OK. NOT.

Good point and thanks for the corrections, but it still reads like a load of steaming crap.

It should be a colon, not a semi-colon, after "read".

todays win on 14:05 - Jan 2 with 3841 viewsLongsufferingR

todays win on 13:58 - Jan 2 by isawqpratwcity

A colon, not a full-stop, after Arsenal.

Oh don't be so childish, coming on here criticising somebody else's grammar!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024